It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A friend of mine shared this with me.

Can anybody varify any of this?
I dont know what to look for to spot fake goverment papers.

Warning a pdf file

www.docdroid.net... qnAyFgEjTUT0g1YjeuxteKpTqX8zaMA

George H.W.Bush and human trafficking

Pg 10 it gets intresting

edit on 16-11-2018 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

"If Q was able to predict this, then what does that mean, exactly? Did our votes even count? Was it rigged? How did he know the out come in October?"

My guess is they all use the same "big data" to run simulations that they trust. Both sides use the same data/simulation - it's how they know they need to cheat / and how they know the other side cheated.

Based on the simulation the outcome should have been 53-47.

IMHO

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

ProtonMail is the most popular "secure" email on the planet. Chances are that this Jan guy was not working with them trying to scheme everyone, and just that he was pointing you in a popular direction.

You'd be surprised at the people you run into online, especially forums. I mean it's highly unlikely that they're involved, I'm not trying to implicate them in the crime whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Enderdog

I have seen The Last ship a handful of times, Good show. It is very obviously foreshadowing

My stars never stick. So, have a beer, dude!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
A friend of mine shared this with me.

Can anybody varify any of this?
I dont know what to look for to spot fake goverment papers.

Warning a pdf file

www.docdroid.net... qnAyFgEjTUT0g1YjeuxteKpTqX8zaMA

George H.W.Bush and human trafficking

Pg 10 it gets intresting

Not really legit. Lots of folks in the natural law movement file things of this nature. Does not mean the information isn't true, just means that it won't end up meaning anything in real life.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There are dozens of sealed criminal indictments on the DC docket. Are they from Mueller?

So this is from MockingBird Central. If you read this and knew nothing about anything at all, you might find this a not quite dishonest softball introduction into something folks are worried they will no longer be able to deny.

They play with numbers and definitions, but the key players are mentioned: Mueller, Whitaker (GREAT photo) and........... Assange. So, within 24 hours we have a "leaked" indictment memo, Ms. Assange saying she is done campaigning for her son and ABC mentioning him in an article.

Assange...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Tom Fitton Twit

Court ruled today. Yes, Mrs. Clinton will have more questions under oath about her email. Super work by our @JudicialWatch legal team!

That should be fun

Here is an interesting TwIsT

Guess who is in Da House ! Guccifer !

Marcel Lehel Lazar, a prolific computer hacker known as “Guccifer,” has been extradited to the United States to finish serving a prison sentence related to a cybercrime spree credited with exposing Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email account while secretary of state, outlets in his native Romania reported Monday. Romania’s Alba Iulia Court of Appeals said that Lazar has been sent to the U.S. at the request of Interpol to finish serving a prison sentence handed down in 2016, regional outlets including Digi 24 reported. The U.S. Department of Justice did not immediately return a message seeking comment.,,,
The hacker selectively leaked Mr. Blumenthal’s emails after breaching his account in 2013, including messages that first exposed Mrs. Clinton’s use of a private email address while secretary of state under former President Barack Obama. Subsequent investigations into Mrs. Clinton’s email practices revealed that she had sent classified information to Mr. Blumenthal, and that she had routinely used a personal, privately-maintained email server for government business, providing ample fodder for critics of her unsuccessful 2016 Democratic presidential campaign, including President Trump.

Washington Times

So guccifer is a fricken HERO by exposing the cabal.

Oh yea, I think maybe so.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for those details! I'll have to check that show again. Yes, I do remember that particular superbowl!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Trust The Plan has been the theme

Ok Freddie really was awesome. Thanks for that. Even us hetero's loved to listen to Queen.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Where do you think Trump s heading and why is it horrific?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yep. Fort Sam Houston!

---

Mike Rothschild
@rothschildmd
All is not well in #QAnon-land: a believer posted a rant on Voat, decrying the lack of action and blown predictions.

Rather than turning into a struggle session, other believers chimed in with their own frustrations, accepting that little is going to happen in the end.

1:09 PM - Nov 14, 2018

-- How about a nice helicopter ride Mike --

San Anton'

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One easy way to explain the delayed legal action against our favourite criminal cabalists could be a bunch of secret pardons issued by Obama, up to Jan 2016. That stops 90% of issues in their tracks. However, if all the wild criminal behaviour existed before that date, surely it wouldn't come to a screeching halt the moment Trump was sworn in.

Just to make the point that things like Fast N Furious or other stale controversies are NOT PROSECUTABLE anyway. One spin on the double-secret pardon theory is if BHO is/was actually ineligible for prez. I think that's the long way around to justice. Americans won't buy it either. DJT would be smirching 2 US presidents at once....at least. I am open minded, but I believe average Americans will reject that clap.

In my opinion, HRC BHO EJH et al should NOT face criminal prosecution for actions done under job title or for POTUS, because of the pardon reason and other reasons. If PotUS gave me clear instructions for a task, I wouldn't 2uestion it as being a legal order or not, like in military service or other potential criminal venues....I would DO IT....mostly because it is legal.....technically. Just like SoS, imo they make the rules for coms etc. If SoS wants to use smoke signals or telegraph, or homebrew unsecured server...that's their prerogative. Other people maybe say no, I say yes.

I think new indictments for new crimes is the way to go. Midterms are the PERFECT backdrop for that. I was pointing out the lack of election fraud rhetoric in the media prior to the elections. Was that black hole hiding a thermonuclear MOAB?

Sick of typing.

edit on 16-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Where do you think Trump s heading and why is it horrific?

I think Trump knows this only ends one way. His non action in draining the swamp and going after these people might just be him letting the public more and more to see how the entire system has been compromised ...the media, the internet sensorship, the legislatures, the courts, the elections etc. etc. ...... leading to the inevitable.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Look at the producer there. Michael Bay has always had a good relationship with the armed forces. He is behind the show to some capacity.

We've watched the entire run to the end.

I read an interview with the director and he referenced a number of times they had to turn down offers of cool stuff from the military because it just wouldn't fit the show, so they've had more cool expensive stuff offered to them than they could actually use. However, as he said, at other times, like in the beach invasion in the finale, they made use of ongoing exercises to get footage too, so they didn't get anything from the military that wasn't already happening.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who you sleep with has nothing at all to do with your other talents. Freddie Mercury was gifted with an amazing voice, end of sentence.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

He has the most to loose.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I heard that Protonmail was a clown operation months ago.

Well its looking more and more like something screwy has been going on behind the scenes there. That dump I referenced above talks about unencrypted user data being sent back to servers in the United States, among other things. Could be a honey pot, set up to catch everyone who thinks it encrypted and secure?

Personally, I think a lot of software works that way.

Encryption software
VPNs
“Secure” browsers
“Secure” e-mail

Basically any software or service that hypes itself as keeping your secrets. The more it's hyped , the more it attracts people with something to hide.

But the intelligence agencies are not going to allow anything to be truly secure. They will either buy the business and run it themselves, hack it, or outlaw it.

We have seen in this thread how computer chips can be compromised at the factory. Then it doesn’t matter what software you run.

My favorite it anti-virus software. We knowingly let it scan every file on our system and then report back to its home base for updates.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

He has the most to loose.

whats that?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't know why I find this stuff

I was researching the hermit Pope and exactly what happened to him , maybe the last white hat pope.

and ran across this movie , based on a novel
Had to share, check it out

What ya think ? Back to learning......

edit on 11162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11162018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It seems like, so far, Protonmail doesnt want to play ball with these guys, so there is a very good chance this data is going to be dropped on the web for everyone to see.

STAY TUNED!!

Could be.

mega.nz...!CihTnDxb!laSTkj6uGTskWJvCwuZDlA

Indictments issued:
Stephen Spielberg, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Hue Hefner, Tom Hanks, Steph Colbert, Seth Green, Will Ferrel, Morgan Freeman, Jim Carey, Marylin Manson, Johnny Depp, Charlie Shean, Jimmy Kimmel. Stephen King, James Gunn, Dan Schneider, Barrack Obama, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Kathy Griffin, Jay Z, Beyoncé Knowles, Cathy Griffin, Anthony Kieds, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Afflec, Steven Tyler, Madona, Prince, James Comey, Adam Schiff, Robert Muller, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Brooke Shields, Ashton Kutcher, Lady Gaga, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Chealse Clinton, GHW Bush senior & Jr. Bernie Sanders, Marc Collins Rector, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Ryan, Antonoin Scalia, Jerry Brown

Hmmmm, no Republicans on that list? Surely they are just as deviant . Not buying that list. I'm an all inclusive guy, take them ALL down.

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join