It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I have some reservations with him as well,but since McCain is out of the picture it seems different.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Is that a link to your website or something?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trust Graham?

You cant even trust your coworkers, family members, etc, but trusting career criminal politicians, the Military Industrial Complex, either half of the Two Party + MSM System, the Intelligence Community, and so on yeah that totally makes sense.

My whole 'beef' with this Q thing starts with TRUST SESSIONS TRUST TRUMP TRUST ETC, but yeah call it "butt hurt" and ignore my posts because ignorance is bliss right?

Next Q ought to say TRUST WALL STREET TRUST THE FEDERAL RESERVE TRUST THE NWO.
edit on 16-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: The GUT

You have some answers but I've read your stuff and you certainly don't have them all.

And Q has nothing but BS 'acronymology' riddled with stating-the-obvious form questions, and feel good slogans. His only answer is to worship the GOP IC MIC establishment. Everything I've spent over a decade educating against. DEBUNK ME

I dont claim to have all the answers, my role it to tell where its all wrong.

The more I look at the image though....

I see Bugs Bunny telling us to buy War Bonds!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

They're professional LIARS. You think a tiger changes its stripes or something? They're all NWO hatchetmen, TRAITORS of the highest degrees, that dont give F about you or anyone else you have ever known in your entire life. And anyone who tells you to TRUST them cant be TRUSTED.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I didn't call you butt hurt that was The Gut, I called you jealous, It's Friday let's call truce.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What do you suppose would happen if you ran VINCENT FUSCO through a decode. I am not sure I am sold on Jr being alive, however if VF is JR, VF is a made up name...code for something?

Kind of in left field...but there is a character in the show Person Of Interest...named Fusco. The show is out of Canada...and is about a conflict between Artificial Intelligences.Fusco was an NYPD detective, who was dirty, but got turned by the good guys.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

That's pretty interesting, didn't know that

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Good afternoon. Dropping a little somethin' somethin' in this thread for reference.

Tweet from @realDonaldTrump today:

People are not being told that the Republican Party is on track to pick up two seats in the U.S. Senate, and epic victory: 53 to 47. The Fake News Media only wants to speak of the House, where the Midterm results were better than other sitting Presidents.

twitter.com...

Carry on.
edit on 16-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Eye-Opening Ground Report Video From Inside Migrant Caravan Shows Truth of Motivation and Intent..

Despite our military amassing on the border these migrant hordes keep pushing forward. Like sheep being led to the slaughterhouse. I do feel sorry for some of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting, didn't know that

I loved that show.

BTW, people have taken a look at how other presidents have compared during the first midterm election after they took office. Clinton lost 50 seats in the House, while Obama lost 63. George W Bush only lost 30, so Trump will fall between him and Clinton. It seems as if there's more "buyers regret" when Dems are elected president.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Its friday! We're alive and at least you aint Alex Jones.

I love him now.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Protonmail honeypot makes sense.

Every created "private" set up seems to turn out to be.

Tor project

Secure drop.

I'm sure more I can't think of right now.

We just have to realize nothing on the internet is private.

It's concerning what happened to Jan.

He actually recommended another encrypted email service first that was Croatian, I believe, I can't remember the name but it was difficult for me to access from Canada, also translator didn't work well. So then he did suggest Protonmail but many people I have seen since are using it.

There is no privacy anymore.

Personally, I think Jan was just too smart, and was going to provide tools too quickly for the overall timeline. I think he got read in, to some degree, and agreed to bow out for now.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's in the realms of possibility now, but I hope not.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This conversation went sideways with a quickness.

twitter

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Bow out of the wiki maybe?

But leave ATS all together?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Protonmail honeypot makes sense.

Every created "private" set up seems to turn out to be.

Tor project

Secure drop.

I'm sure more I can't think of right now.

We just have to realize nothing on the internet is private.

It's concerning what happened to Jan.

He actually recommended another encrypted email service first that was Croatian, I believe, I can't remember the name but it was difficult for me to access from Canada, also translator didn't work well. So then he did suggest Protonmail but many people I have seen since are using it.

There is no privacy anymore.

Personally, I think Jan was just too smart, and was going to provide tools too quickly for the overall timeline. I think he got read in, to some degree, and agreed to bow out for now.

I agree with that assessment. Theres been numerous unexplained disappearances in this thread and I don't think it's far fetched to speculate that there may be f*ckery afoot.

To go from posting on this thread many times a day on a daily basis to abruptly disappearing and not responding to PM's is something that shouldn't be ignored. And this wasn't just one member.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

In Jan's case we corresponded by email as well and he just stopped responding...

Weird.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
TRUST ATS

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

U.N.? U.N.?? U.N.???

I would be signing an executive order, yesterday, throwing them out of the United States!!! Then "I would order the U.N. buildings demolished!

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join