It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Democrats have STOLEN several seats in California since the November 6th elections.

twitter.com...

How can it be proven?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trust Graham?

Yes, as odd as it seems. Liberation from blackmail/control is a powerful feeling - we're all hunting that feeling.

He was directed to ask what I'll call "the McCain question" at the BK hearings, and he did (military tribunals). Symbols.

Watch the rearranging of the pieces in the Gov, they mirror the rearranging of the pieces behind. Foundation set, folks are now moving to new positions for new jobs.

I think Grassley going to the Finance Committee makes sense in light of the financial aspects of "The Plan".

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Jesus !!

BREAKING: Northern California sheriff says more than 1,000 now unaccounted for after fire, list being constantly updated.

As many homeless as there are in California, are you surprised? This is a humongous tragedy and we're just starting to see it really unfold. I can't think of any more horrible death.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its sad how global Mockingturd Media is trying to frame the head of Saudi Arabia for murder. The guy made fantastic progress in his country just like Trump did in the U.S. He locked up one side of the three-sided Illuminati Pyramid. Now they are trying to get rid of him, as if he were stupid enough to commit a murder in a foreign Embassy of all places.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BTW.. Q maybe a remote viewer. He sees things but often times can't tell exactly when the event occurs.

Or Military Intel. They see things but don't know exactly when they will play out.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How are shills going to explain that Q predicted 53-47 back in APRIL?

They're not. They'll ignore it and keep explaining how Q is a LARP.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And so it begins...

And so they silence her.

I guess they didn't like what she said about Seth Rich.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

There are dozens of sealed criminal indictments on the DC docket. Are they from Mueller?

After a year of people yelling in my ear that they dont exist, MSM finally admits they do.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
When trying to access https:// qanonposts.com

my browser displays...

Never seen this specific warning before. Anyone else?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don’t have any appropriate words for this...

The FBI in New York City – the same field office that took down NXIVM – is now investigating OneTaste – dubbed by Frank Report as “the Fingering Cult.” The investigation is said to be connected with potential sex trafficking, forced labor and racketeering. OneTaste method is to seek attractive women who open their legs for various men who in turn pay large sums of money to be able to insert their rubber-gloved finger into their clitoris and stroke them for 15 minutes, three times daily.

Linky

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

You really need to rethink that.

By the way I posted a more plausible reason for 53-47, Senate votes 53-47 to defeat Saudi Arabia arms deal block a few pages back, it even has to do with SA but that doesn't seem to scratch some people's itch.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever said that sealed indictments don't exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: carewemust

BTW.. Q maybe a remote viewer. He sees things but often times can't tell exactly when the event occurs.

Or Military Intel. They see things but don't know exactly when they will play out.

Yes indeed. Military is great for determining future activities.

I was alluding to very specific statements from Q, like the simple "53 to 47" message. Remote viewers see specifics, but can't pin down the time, or how some of the things viewed, are related to broader events. Q probably didn't know what "53 to 47" meant, so he just posted it, knowing it would come true, eventually.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

These Ladies are PAID WELL to be stimulated by strangers wearing rubber gloves?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I suggest you stop using Google Safe Browsing.

It keeps you safe from the truth or anything else that the Cabal does not want you to see.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Think Jeffery Peterson just drop a mini nuke on 8Chan/qresearsh thread #5007 96 post drop

3# Just Days ago, "famed internet businessman Jeffery Peterson" contacted Frank Parlato Jr and publicly came forward with claims against #NXIVM that go beyond the localized activity in Albany, NY.

Enjoy The Show
edit on 17-11-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: FlyingFox

He has the most to loose.

whats that?

Trump

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The whole cutting epidemic could be looked at in a new light.

Was the concept deliberately spread?

Same goes for many newer fads. They are spread by the MSM. We know who controls the MSM so......

They are trying to destroy the very concept of a normal family.

P

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
How are shills going to explain that Q predicted 53-47 back in APRIL?

They're not. They'll ignore it and keep explaining how Q is a LARP.

With a senate generally split right about down the middle, meaning not in just seats but also votes from one thingie to the next, you'll find that number in just that spot alone again and again, not to mention other places around, in nature even if you keep looking.

Q "is" a LARP (Live Action Role Playing Game), or that's the format at least (you play it). What it actually IS beyond its format now that part is debatable. Although since its clearly about wasting your time and stringing you along, saying its "necessary" to disinfo YOU (its follower) will that puts it more and more into some dudes troll game OR high level PSYOP.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Made a thread:

Argentina’s missing sub with 44 crew on board has been located on the bottom of the ocean

#WatchTheWater
#DarkToLight
#RedOctober
#NoCoincidences

edit on 17-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wonder if they'll let us know how many of it's missile bays are empty?

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join