It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks for the clarification, TAT!

My Clan...proud to share.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: imthegoat
No I'm not disregarding the possibility of it being coincidental because of the vagueness.

What was coincidental?

If Iran is resolved. Apologies, I should have been more elaborate.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, well, on my mother's side, we're descended from a Baron Taillefer (sp) who crossed with William the Conqueror and was one of the first to die at the Battle of Hastings. Does that make me creepy too?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

People also keep their own hope up with false interpretations.

Absolutely true.

*praises the atheist*

So in that context, taking control of Iran would be the resolution.

If you say so.

You are doing Q wrong.

Q = Back Channels - FPP

"future proves past"

Things are currently in motion.

Get ready, already.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder I will never listen to the Mad Hatter. I really am missing my good friend Jim Marrs. I was "awake" before I met him in 1999 before the Y2K BS because of of the JFK BS. And so it goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Here is a link to read when you see some federal judges going off the rails .... Usa federal judge code of conduct

Might come in handy

2(b) is a goody

edit on 11142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Time will debunk and bury Q.

So you are admitting you, yourself, cannot debunk and bury Q? Admit Q is all about circular reasoning. Neither provable nor disprovable. You cannot prove Q is invalid and neither can anyone else prove Q is valid.

You just pretend to know and that makes you identical to Q since in your often stated opinions Q is nothing more than a LARP.

Wow...you are Q!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
If Iran is resolved. Apologies, I should have been more elaborate.

Your post starts out saying that it might be resolved and we just don't know.

I'm not sure we can say something is coincidental if we don't know if it really happened.

It would be like me telling you that I'm going to win the lottery next week and never telling you if I actually did and then you saying that you are open to the possibility that me saying that I was going to win and winning might be a coincidence when you have no idea if I even bought a lottery ticket.
edit on 14-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Keep the faith, clock is ticking and time will tell, in an undeniable form, one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Meh. Q has failed, some people just can't accept it.

I was just using the phrase used in the post.

ETA: People really don't know what a LARP is, do they?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think so because Baronetcies were usually granted for deeds or bought as opposed to the nobility ranks, see here for a basic breakdown of the ranks showing the differentiation between blood and deeds.

Thanks for making me work though because I turned up this on the town of Isigny, which links Dupont family to Disney:

The town is well positioned and owes its significance to its industrial history. The industrialisation of milk processing began at the start of the 19th century: many factories were built, especially by the Dupont d'Isigny family, which then diversified and created the famous Isigny caramels. More recently, the co-operative Isigny dairy has dominated. Meanwhile, the agricultural fairs and markets have also contributed to Isigny's reputation.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

a reply to: eisegesis

Keep the faith, clock is ticking and time will tell, in an undeniable form, one way or the other.

My "faith" is based on the quadrivium.

And thank you for a semi-reasonable reply.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: PokeyJoe

When I start saying TRUST ME in ALL CAPS every other post thats when you need to worry.

In the meantime I tell you, clearly, the things you need to be able to figure things out. Such as google 'creative genius' and you'll understand why it'd seem like one person has multiple "writing styles". And, google "groupthink" to understand how Q is manipulating you.

Beware false profits.

If Q can't prove anything, people will give up on it being like Matrix's Neo and go take the blue pill.

I do want some proof of extravagant claims we seem to skim off the Q posts. I would say it would be
nice if someone was coming to end some of the most hate filled crimes imaginable since the Dark Ages.

It seems that we are going to have to save ourselves some other way than a magic Q. We may see the
prog's do some violently aggressive things that cause harm to innocent people in their own homes as they
try to further their agenda. By any means necessary is their motto. It sounds like they want to squash the
opposition forever.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: MetalThunder

just straight talk helps

I don't think it does.

There is this definition.
There is that definition.
There is your interpretation of both.
There is my interpretation of both.

If our tools are congruent, our minds wield them as one.

I doesn't matter which definition , you will find a definition foreign to us all . Your mind is in two worlds/planes, the rest of us is just trying to get there.
edit on 14-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now before I drag you into a hole lol

Dashen needs to know Jules didn't think the Ritalin joke was funny
He understands now it was just humor

ETA
Wars have stopped every visionary from propelling us forward. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Cody Snodgras Interview

A rather and very Clintonian relevant interview.

Topics covered: Murrah Bombing = Destruction of Clinton criminal evidence and DOD gulf war syndrome evidence coverup.

Libya = Clinton Obama treason - taking Libya gold and weapons stash, then giving to "ISIS" and then making sure that US soldiers did not destroy "ISIS" army.

The take away more then anything is this: if one thinks the Q/DJT drain the swamp WW effort is an episode of Law and Order and has to follow strict commercial break times one is simply not understanding the scale. Be supportive, be patient and for the love of god stop feeding it...

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

Meh. Q has failed, some people just can't accept it.

I was just using the phrase used in the post.

ETA: People really don't know what a LARP is, do they?

People know what a LARP is for sure. There is zero evidence other than the absence of evidence which is not evidence. Trying to say there is would be giving the same credence to Q Proofs. There are some very peculiar "proofs" while most I dismiss as either pure coincidence or far to reaching to connect dots that don't exist.

What I said earlier still holds true in that Q is circular reasoning. Whether Q is "real" or not (at this point) is completely irrelevant. The reality is that millions have been red pilled and in the end that in itself is what the great awakening is about.

With all that being said the one thing I cannot shake my curiosity from are the ungodly amount of sealed indictments. These have nothing to do with Q other than Q referencing them from time to time.
edit on 14-11-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join