It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party of Fear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

More like the party of paranoia...an '-ist' or '-phobe' around every corner.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I thought this was old hat.

Whatever the current D leaders push is clearly projection and hypocrisy. Every. Damn. Time.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: olaru12

Same question for you:
Are you going to boil all policy decisions down to fear the same way? Or only the ones you can project some sort of hidden racism into?

Donald Trump warned us about the brown people with their diseases and drugs. I don't trust any brown people now, I don't care if they are citizens and been here 1000 years. Thank trump for warning us about this scourge and brown pestilence on American soil.
edit on 5-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

More like the party of paranoia...an '-ist' or '-phobe' around every corner.

Truly. It's weird that we've had several drop in throw-away meme posts "Republicans only have fear of brown people to rally them", but not one has tried to reconcile all the fear-monger propaganda with the disparate amounts of anxiety among left-leaning voters. It's like a self-blindness. Can't discuss the facts; better name call quick!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Same question for you:
Are you going to boil all policy decisions down to fear the same way? Or only the ones you can project some sort of hidden racism into?

Donald Trump warned us about the brown people with their diseases and drugs. I don't trust any brown people now, I don't care if they are citizens and been here 1000 years. Thank trump for warning us about this scourge and brown pestilence on American soil.

Oh, BS! Hyperbole much will you. You don't score any points with that kind of spew.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Same question for you:

Is that so.....

/shrug

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

S&F

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I've was pondering why they haven't been floating Tulsi and the only thing that makes sense is they don't think she's corrupt enough to control.

Unless they come up with a real winner--and so far there's none in sight--I think they will have to reconsider her though. She's exactly the kind of person they need for a re-brand.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Tulsi Gabbard 2020!
And this will be the only campaign video needed

I’ll shut up now

You always root for the extreme underdogs , huh ?
You Gabbard/Sooner fan , you

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

They've lurched so far left that they "need" a Kamala Harris to get their "base". Tulsi is too practical.

(I'd be thrilled to be wrong)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I've was pondering why they haven't been floating Tulsi and the only thing that makes sense is they don't think she's corrupt enough to control.

Unless they come up with a real winner--and so far there's none in sight--I think they will have to reconsider her though. She's exactly the kind of person they need for a re-brand.

They can threaten or intimidate anyone to tow their line. Literally anyone!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The platform from the GOP and its base is projection. Saying the DNC's platform is projection is just, well, projection from you, a Republican.

Clearly the GOP runs on fear. They're entire platform for this upcoming election is to be afraid of the brown people INVADING America. That's it. That's all they got.

Lol, "republican".

Myopia makes you say ridiculous things.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Another example: 4 leaders have called for action against political opponents, mich of it sounding lime calls for physical confrontation. But Trump is stoking violence.

I don't expect you to see it in under 10000 words

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Let's see how Trump supporters react to his endorsing FEAR tactics, and transmitting "dog whistles" during his final rally before tomorrow's MidTerm election. (LOL)

It starts at 9pm Central time, from Missouri. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh will be featured guests.

Link to Page with Live Streams: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The platform from the GOP and its base is projection. Saying the DNC's platform is projection is just, well, projection from you, a Republican.

Clearly the GOP runs on fear. They're entire platform for this upcoming election is to be afraid of the brown people INVADING America. That's it. That's all they got.

Lol...economy, jobs (not mobs), unemployment at record lows...try to keep up!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Same question for you:

Is that so.....

/shrug

Another symptom of the deranged Leftist mental illness is amnesia apparently, because the dolts never remember their cult leaders saying those things.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I've wondered that, as well.

I've not done any in depth analysis of her politics, and certainly not her personal life--being as it's none of my business, but she is as centrist as a Democrat can be on most of her issues. Several of them resonate strongly with me...

But...

She's very unpopular with the DNC high-mugwumps, as she dared support Sanders, and left her position in the DNC to do so, as she seemed to feel it was a conflict of interest to do both... Integrity? Say it ain't so...

It may be she's just not willing to play their games...as simple as that. I hope that's what it is.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The party whose candidate refused to give a concession speech and then threw a two-year tempertantrum (which may not be done) about Russia, Russia, Russia claiming Trump's presidency was illegitimate, is now back on the path of preemptively accusing Trump of contesting the election.

"Fear-mongering"

Thanks Schiff and Biden for the timely reminders.
edit on 6-11-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join