It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6,000 BC Bulgarian ceramic Mother Goddess figure uncovered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I dunno man... loooks like a stone to me with jagged bits.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Yes day 16 ... it must have been Adams psculpture of Eve.... yes .... sigh

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a statue of one of my relatives, are you sure it isn't a Finnish statue that got traded?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I dunno man... loooks like a stone to me with jagged bits.

That is what you turn into when you smoke too much cannabis.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nice find.

Source says they hope to find the lower part of the Goddess figure.
May, of course, then be easier to determine what it is exactly, such as shared earlier if it's a fertility Goddess instead.

If it is an agriculture Goddess not surprised-and for even more than this- it pushes back the date of Neolithic Revolution in Europe. Probably a lot more undiscovered finds in Europe and elsewhere that can do the same.

edit on 5-11-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I always enjoy seeing history come to light. Recently I have been feasting on information for El Mirador and La Mosquitia as well as the continuing use of Lidar in the Amazon its truly like being able to land on the moon

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
6000 B.C. ? That's a long way to being a NATO member. President Radev has adopted the NATO ideology of eugenics as a mean to manufacture the Islamo-fascist African Uebermensch using detailed EU-wide technology and torture against children as thoroughly described by Jozef Mengele.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Actually, the figurine is circa 6000BC, so it would have been made about 2000 years before the earth came into existence.

Ah, that's inconvenient.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

The ceramics from 6,000 b.c. is certainly interesting, but the monoliths at Gobekli Tepi indicate that humans had been "humaning" in a civilized fashion a few millennia longer than once thought. The Sumerians are less "from out of nowhere" than they were. It only makes sense that writing and domesticated crops and livestock took some time.

I wouldn't be very surprised if the ideas about a high level of civilization being obliterated by the Younger Dryas event weren't correct. I don't mean 19th century ideas about Atlantis or that they were taking the expressway to the burbs, but some intercontinental contact with developed sea routes, organized warfare and such.

The Younger Dryas also coincides with the end of the megafauna.

This modifies things in 2 ways I can think of:

1 - Megafauna make it hard to grow crops.

That's why in the 1800's, American settlers deliberately wiped out most of the buffalo herds.

2 - Megafauna hunting supplies a lot more food than hunting smaller animals.

Maybe they didn't need to grow crops.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join