It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water arc explosion, conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So, I've been searching for different ways of producing free energy, and I stumbled upon this

www.conspiracyoflight.com...

Basically, a high voltage high amperage discharge creates an arc underwater, which creates an explosion that, according to Graneau and other researchers, produces anomalous amounts of kinetic energy in relation to the input electrical energy. Seemingly over-unity.

It seems that the reason for having an excessive amount of kinetic energy from the input electrical energy has been explained one way as thermal energy from the sun being captured by the fog during the transition from liquid to fog in the explosion. It may turn out that an extremely efficient way of utilizing solar energy emerges from this research. That is one reason there may be a conspiracy to prevent further research and progress in the research of it. If you search "water arc explosion" in quotations in google, you'll find less than 200 results.

And the number seems to have recently decreased even for some reason.

www.reddit.com...

Related, is the research of using high current high voltage underwater arcs, to transmutate pure H2O into various elements, including rare earth elements like gold.

Since Russia sells a lot of gas to Europe, and is probably the main source for much of Europe, so that's reason enough to suppress the research in Russia. Interestingly, the people doing this research said they were often approached by Western Intelligence officers posing as reporters.

This could be great for the earth, but what would happen to world economies if gold were so easy to produce? Then it loses its value. Modern alchemy. Elemental transmutation is an interesting subject by itself. I suspect that Russian and US governments have collaborated to suppress the research eventually.

www.infinite-energy.com...

www.lenr-forum.com...

Figured I'd post this topic since I searched ATS and couldn't find any here. It's probably related to the suppression of Viktor Schauberger's vortex research involving cold water.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

Seemingly over-unity.

Are they looking for venture capital?

How can I get in touch with them?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Phage, in this house we observe the laws of thermodynamics!"

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Ah crap.

I was cutting a check.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Better hold on to your money, Phage. I suspect these cats are using some of the screwy maths and hockey stick slides like the scammers do with Anthropogenic Climate Change. You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Interesting diversion.

Have you already invested?

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was about to until I saw you were and I got to thinking about your track record.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The closest we have come so far to free energy is the sterling engine. (1816)

I’m sure we have technology to improve its horse power output. Currently it's output to fuel ratio is unmatched .

Yet I have seen little or no attempt at improvement since 1816 .

I might catch hell from John Lithgow.

But I also believe that the most efficient use of fossil fuel is from the hit miss engine. Wiich is applicable in many situations but impracticable in others .
edit on 4-11-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

True. This does remind me, however, of how easy it is to produce nitrogen. I've been working on an idea, but I need some funding.

Also, back to the specific thread topic, I do feel we need more out-of-the-box thinking outside the military-industrial complex. These guys may be on to something but I doubt over-unity and magical gold production is it.

Just maybe an idea that could produce loads of nitrogen in a cost-effective way but I'm just spit-ballin'.

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
The Stirling engine is very cool. Elegant. And fully complies with the 2nd Law.

50% efficiency ain't bad.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Just maybe an idea that could produce loads of nitrogen in a cost-effective way but I'm just spit-ballin'.

Is there a big market for nitrogen? I mean, it makes up 78% of the atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

There would be if it could be produced--and gathered--cost-effectively. Look it up. If you want to do better on your past performance you're gonna have to buck up, Man.

edit on 4-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I was not aware of a nitrogen shortage. Please point me in the right direction.

I have 10's of dollars to invest. Just looking for a place to do so.

That over unity thing was looking so promising.

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Here, this should explain the whys and wherefores. I would've thought with your science background and green concerns you'd make the connection.

Also, I told you I had an idea. It's probably viable. Do you have PayPal? I've got what you need for your investment and a cleaner environment!

What if car engines no longer emitted greenhouse gases?

Europe has been leading the way toward this dream, as countries like Germany have advocated for the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs)--by 2020, the German government is aiming to have one million registered.

As the EV market receives a boost, other alternatives have fallen out of favor. Liquid-nitrogen fuel, for example, can run an engine while solely emitting carbon-free air. Problems of efficiency and practicality, however, have impeded its market growth.

Linky

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ah. You're talking about producing liquid nitrogen. Thanks for the clarification. Expensive.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Water will store a charge before the experiment itself which it adds to what is released by inputting electricity. Water can obtain a charge through solar and thermal radiation, surface induction via whatever container it was in and likely other ways using electromagnetics that we have yet to even detect.
edit on 4-11-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Water can obtain a charge through solar and thermal radiation

No.

But it can store thermal energy. It does warm up under sunlight. Solar water heaters can get water real hot.

edit on 11/4/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Then there's this en.wikipedia.org... , and this ecozilla.wordpress.com...
edit on 4-11-2018 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, that is not free energy. It is energy created by splitting the water molecule apart. I think you could use magnets to orient the water running through a tube and use pulsing energy to excite the water at points through the tube, then you would need an arc like at the end of an oil furnace unit to create a plasma energy ball. You might be able to create this from a modified oil burner but you would need something different for a furnace and also need some kind of converting factor to make electricity out of the heat as it heats your house. They sell those kind of converters on the net, taking electricity out of the hot to cold energy cycle, some fans for woodstoves run off this technology and you can buy the parts.

But that is not free energy, it is just a process. I someday will try my idea on this out if I ever get motivated. You need to orient the water and the magnets need to be placed over the tube then compressed so that positive is to positive then negative to negative, that will push a polarized magnetic bubble down into the tube which with the shocks could break the molecule apart. Then the hydrogen and oxygen could burn. Trouble is I do not know how volitile the reaction of splitting the atoms would be, it could just blow up...keep away before plugging it in.

This is just a theory from studying energy and trying to apply some of the processes that I have studied.. You might not even need much water if you could excite the air and unbind and rearrange the structure then air could burn.
edit on 4-11-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join