It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water arc explosion, conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Anomaly0101

You might enjoy this fantastically interesting video:

The bubble collapses it temporarily reaches the temperature of the sun.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Yeah, really hot, but not much heat.
coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu...

edit on 11/5/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I bet they taste good when heated though.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If you get enough of them.

They're small. Really small.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Related, is the research of using high current high voltage underwater arcs, to transmutate pure H2O into various elements, including rare earth elements like gold.

No, just no.

Source; Five years spent studying the recovery and refinery of precious metals.

Alchemy is a potent mix of hocus-pocus and wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Related, is the research of using high current high voltage underwater arcs, to transmutate pure H2O into various elements, including rare earth elements like gold.

No, just no.

Source; Five years spent studying the recovery and refinery of precious metals.

Alchemy is a potent mix of hocus-pocus and wishful thinking.

It's not alchemy.. I can see how someone with an IQ of 70 would immediately prance into the thread trying to look funny and intelligent, regurgitate rhetoric about the researchers wanting investments(they didn't) and the same tired old crap about thermodynamics. For the record, none of this is claimed to violate any laws of thermodynamics.

That's why they think it's utilizing thermal energy from the sun. At least that's what some of them believe. It isn't a closed system if it's using thermal energy from the sun during phase transitions. Troll as much as you want, but this subject needs more attention. It won't be kept brushed under the rug forever.

The principle of Energoniva technology is very simple and it consists of transmutation of water in plasma discharge. The simple experiment should demonstrate, that this technology work, if you discharge the high voltage (2 - 10 kV) capacitor with copper electrodes attached beneath surface of water. Usually a black cloud of suspension gets formed and you should be able to prove the formation of iron, manganese and many other elements in it. But Vachayev managed to control the reaction in continuous arrangement in high-frequency plasma arc. And not only this - he managed to recycle most of electricity input, so that the reactor produced energy in self-sustained mode in similar way, like the SunCell reactor of Randell Mill. After all, both technologies could have many things in common. Vachayev was able to produce quite remarkable amount of metallic dust, which has been later smelted into an ingots and analyzed in bulk (see the picture above).

As simple as it is, you'd have to have an extraordinarily low IQ to think they were trying to get investments for it or that it was somehow a scam purported to violate the laws of thermodynamics.

Historically, part of Alchemy was the study of methods of creating gold from base metals, such lead. Where the Alchemists failed in this quest, we can now succeed. Thus, bombardment of platinum-198 with a neutron creates an unstable isotope of platinum that undergoes beta decay to gold-199. Unfortunately, while we may succeed in making gold, the platinum we make it from is actually worth more than the gold making this particular transmutation economically non-viable!

All other ways of elemental transmutation have been shown to be economically non-viable or require huge amounts of energy, but they have been proven in laboratories.

The energoniva technique requires much less energy and is much simpler than all others.... Hence the conspiracy. If you owned most of the world's gold and other precious metals, you printed people's money, you controlled entire continents, would you really want everyone to have the ability to make their own precious metals? It would reduce your wealth, it would level the playing field. Wealth eventually would no longer exist.
edit on 5-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

For example at this blog and videos (1, 2) we can find the results of Stanford Plasma Physics Lab - as we can see, the net explosion energy exceeded the input pulse energy in EVERY shot observed. In shot 1, the measured explosion energy even exceeded the total energy stored by over 200%.

Compare also Richard Hull's research. With 50 J of input energy, the quantity of fog produced was of the order of 0.75 g of water. To dissociate this amount of water into oxygen and hydrogen would require 10 kJ of energy. Hence the fog explosion is unlikely to be caused by electrolytic dissociation of water molecules. Without this dissociation, the most likely source of the explosion energy is that stored by hydrogen bonds between the water molecules. This bond energy is said to be equal to the latent heat of evaporation, and therefore could contribute up to 2200

I'm sure some random trolls on ATS with no credentials know more than Stanford Plasma Physics Lab about this stuff though.

Anyway, my interest isn't so much the elements produced. It's the potentially free energy from it. This phenomena could yield something much more efficient than the "sterling engine".
edit on 5-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anomaly0101
I'm sure some random trolls on ATS with no credentials know more than Stanford Plasma Physics Lab about this stuff though.
I don't know about that, but keep in mind there were two qualified university professors Fleischmann and Pons who published their paper about cold fusion which also claimed over-unity, which hasn't really been consistently replicated or confirmed. It's entirely possible that qualified researchers can fail to account for all the variables in their experiments as it's said was the case with Fleischmann and Pons, so remember the old adage extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Apparently two scientists saying experiments support their claims isn't extraordinary enough evidence because it didn't hold up for cold fusion.

If it's just an open-system energy transfer as you seem to infer, we already have such over-unity Coefficient of performance with heat pumps, which are ok in some applications but are not a dramatic solution to our energy issues. But I'm not convinced it's not another experiment like the one by Fleischmann and Pons, you heard of those scientists, right? Here's their press release:

The University of Utah Fusion Press Conference

'SIMPLE EXPERIMENT' RESULTS IN SUSTAINED N-FUSION AT ROOM TEMPERATURE FOR FIRST TIME

Breakthrough process has potential to provide inexhaustible source of energy

SALT LAKE CITY - Two scientists have successfully created a sustained nuclear fusion reaction at room temperature in a chemistry laboratory at the University of Utah. The breakthrough means the world may someday rely on fusion for a clean virtually inexhaustible source of energy.

If you could believe everything two scientists with an experiment tell you, that should have solved our energy problems and we wouldn't even need this water arc thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There's only one chemist participating in this thread, and it is'nt you.

Knock my IQ all you like, but it's painfully obvious who the fool in this equation is.

Pray-tell; how does one transmutate hydrogen and oxygen into Au?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

There's only one chemist participating in this thread, and it is'nt you.

Knock my IQ all you like, but it's painfully obvious who the fool in this equation is.

Pray-tell; how does one transmutate hydrogen and oxygen into Au?

The IQ comment wasn't directed at you and... Unfortunately, having a bit of chemistry experience and experience "recovering" metals does not help a lot with this subject. Get back to me when you're specializing in plasma physics or something much more relevant than "I'm a chemist"

It's better than the other troll posts, but you're not exactly making a decent case for why you disagree with any of what I posted.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The simple fact that I actually know what I'm talking about is enough for me.

You won't last long around here with that attitude.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I am seeking venture capital to produce a cow that can survive on its own milk.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

😂

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I actually know what I'm talking about
Chemist is not equal to physicist. You learn from physicists, not the other way around. Now run along and post in a chemistry thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Im a Physicist... so... who's transmuting stuff without a neutron beam or particle accellerator? Huh? are those guys with their 'modified' off the scrap heap industrial Microwave oven at it again?

in all seriousness though, i don't really see the free energy or over unity part of this...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anomaly0101

I actually know what I'm talking about
Chemist is not equal to physicist. You learn from physicists, not the other way around. Now run along and post in a chemistry thread.

Boy, are you out of your depth.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The biggest hurdle to transmutation is the electromagnetic repulsion between protons.

If only electromagnetic radiation of a specific frequency and amplitude could cause destructive (and or constructive) interference of the electromagnetic force of protons so they can overcome the Coulomb Barrier, and they aren't so difficult to fuse together.

edit on 7-11-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Out of my depth? They told Zephir that before he pwnt all of them and they all got quiet (but not before they made a few death threats)

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
The biggest hurdle to transmutation is the electromagnetic repulsion between protons.

If only electromagnetic radiation of a specific frequency and amplitude could cause destructive (and or constructive) interference of the electromagnetic force of protons so they can overcome the Coulomb Barrier, and they aren't so difficult to fuse together.

Sure, and there is probably a few people on ATS with a physics degree, but I'm guessing none of them will agree that there are other ways of doing this that don't require as much energy as people normally assume. But just because you haven't tried any of these experiments and therefore didn't witness it firsthand, doesn't mean it isn't real. We're on a conspiracy site after all.
edit on 8-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You propose the hypothetical electro-chemical transmutation of water into gold, then claim that the chemistry involved is secondary to physics and is essentially of no consequence, righty-oh then.

This might come in handy,

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe this could be an in-the-air test of some kind?

Dated 11.8.2019: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join