It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Part of the World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Jehovah God is the Supreme one. The Creator, the Universal Sovereign. He designates who rules. He has allowed a rebellious angel of his to rule earth. We know him as Satan and Devil.

Satan is in charge of all political systems. Nowhere in the Bible are we told that God has a political system working on earth.

The only earthly governmental system of things on earth in the Bible that represented Jehovah's throne was the nation of Israel, until they rejected and murdered his son Jesus Christ.

NOT ONE single political entity, either country, or political persuasion is named as being divinely inspired.

All political ideology is satanic in nature, and thus will fail. Just like the inspiration behind it will.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: aniceday

What bs. Nobody sane wants religion and politics to mix. The devil or Satan or Lucifer is just a story and has as much credibility as the creation story. None.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

OK, yo go to the White House and tell them that you follow no law but the Supreme One. your god Jehova, come back and tell us how you get on?

I'm fairly sure politics is here to stay and there's not a thing you, Jehova or I can do about it.

I don't need a bible to tell me politicians and the political system is corrupt.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What bs. Nobody sane wants religion and politics to mix. The devil or Satan or Lucifer is just a story and has as much credibility as the creation story. None.

And yet here we are. And you are subject to the things which you say do not exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I'm subject to what exactly? Creation or Lucy? Or both? Bs again. Life developed, humans are evil, no devil needed.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

We are told in the Bible to be in subjection to the superior authorities. It is good to know you don't need the Bible to know they are corrupt. Most of us know that by now. But you do need it to know why. It is because Satan is the ruler of the world. And he is behind all political systems.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I'm subject to what exactly? Creation or Lucy? Or both? Bs again. Life developed, humans are evil, no devil needed.

You are in subjection. You exist, not because of yourself. But because of God who created you. You wish to believe you just happened here all by yourself. Okay. I am a sane man and know that is not the case and thus I reasoned logically with you. You retorted something not logical. Much like an ostrich sticking its head in the sand.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

"logically"

Ha ha

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

"logically"

Ha ha

Yes. That is why what I said, will make logical people stop and think. None of what I wrote is gibberish or nonsense.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Except the part that god created me. That's not logical that's blind faith.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I don't know your understanding of things, I don't know you. But I do know that you can think and reason. And even read and write. That is sufficient for me to know that you know you have a wonderful ability. When did you understand that you are alive? That you exist? That you are you? You know that is a special gift? It came from God.

Think about that. When I was around 4 years old and realized it I thought about it.

Dogs don't. Cats don't. Horses don't. Only humans.

I can reason with you. That alone means that you should reasonably understand that I am not stupid, nor are you. I don't think you are. You are amazing in your ability to understand. As am I. This ability does not come from us. It was given to us. Can you understand that? I know you can. Because I can. And it is logical.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Post removed by ATS staff
edit on 5/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terza

originally posted by: aniceday
a reply to: djz3ro

We are told in the Bible to be in subjection to the superior authorities. It is good to know you don't need the Bible to know they are corrupt. Most of us know that by now. But you do need it to know why. It is because Satan is the ruler of the world. And he is behind all political systems.

It is because men rule the world, and men wrote the bible to scare you into believing in scary ghosts.

Boo!!! pay me a tithe and worship at my feet, I'll save you.

I feel for you. I too know what it is like to live under oppressive people. But the way you speak shows me you are not a bad person. You are good. And you have been oppressed. I love you. And I feel for you. And I understand more than you know. I have been through it all.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Mark 12: 17 .... "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.
Mathew 10: 33-35 ....But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Jehovah God is the Supreme one. The Creator, the Universal Sovereign. He designates who rules. He has allowed a rebellious angel of his to rule earth. We know him as Satan and Devil.

Satan is in charge of all political systems. Nowhere in the Bible are we told that God has a political system working on earth.

The only earthly governmental system of things on earth in the Bible that represented Jehovah's throne was the nation of Israel, until they rejected and murdered his son Jesus Christ.

NOT ONE single political entity, either country, or political persuasion is named as being divinely inspired.

All political ideology is satanic in nature, and thus will fail. Just like the inspiration behind it will.

Satanic in nature, that's a bit silly and hyperbolic
There are sincere people in politics, are you a sincere person?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Mathew 12: 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. 35The good man brings good things out of his good store of treasure, and the evil man brings evil things out of his evil store of treasure.…

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Am I?

Are you?

I am.

You should know I am. I do not lie.

Remember Cornelius? He was the first of the nations to be baptized with holy spirit. I know you have not been. I know he was. I know I have been. I do not brag. These things are beyond much human understanding.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So is abiogenesis but I dont see you bemoaning that
So is evolution and yet here you are still complaining creationists are wrong
How about some evidence, ha ha ha

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Am I?

Are you?

I am.

You should know I am. I do not lie.

Remember Cornelius? He was the first of the nations to be baptized with holy spirit. I know you have not been. I know he was. I know I have been. I do not brag. These things are beyond much human understanding.

You can play games all you like, calling people satanic is childish and an indication, well think about what you would think of me if I ran around saying everyone wa satan

I dont care about Cornelius, just you making christians look like idiots

I am not saying you are lying, just you are a fool

Let me also add, JW.org is very political, making it a satanic church?
edit on 1-11-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Mathew 12: 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks. 35The good man brings good things out of his good store of treasure, and the evil man brings evil things out of his evil store of treasure.…

You are keenly listening...here Jehovah. His witnesses are not involved in politics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join