It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Part of the World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I know you are sincere. I think you are an old man, and kinda of, well. You mean well, but you aren't that full of discernment. I wish I were with you to take care of you. I would ease your doubts. I know you know I would. You are wrong about me, and JW.ORG. It is the truth, my friend.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: aniceday
All political ideology is satanic in nature, and thus will fail. Just like the inspiration behind it will.

Politic is useless without money. Every politician knows that. You need money to spend for campaign. You need money to buy vote.

Money is crucial in our life, but it also can be the source of all evil. Government can be corrupted due to money. Wealthy businessmen drive people from their property with money.

If satan rule over the world, he would more likely use money to do so.

edit on 1-11-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

All political ideology is satanic in nature, and thus will fail. Just like the inspiration behind it will.

Politic is useless without money. Every politician knows that. You need money to spend for campaign. You need money to buy vote.

Money is crucial in our life, but it also can be the source of all evil. Government can be corrupted due to money. Wealthy businessmen drive people from their property with money.

If satan rule over the world, he would more likely use money to do so.

I perceive truth in what you conclude.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

But I do know that you can think and reason. And even read and write. That is sufficient for me to know that you know you have a wonderful ability. When did you understand that you are alive? That you exist? That you are you? You know that is a special gift? It came from God.

Think about that. When I was around 4 years old and realized it I thought about it.

Dogs don't. Cats don't. Horses don't. Only humans.

The sense of self is merely an illusion. It has a function but it is an illusion non the less.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: aniceday

Sounds like your trying a different angle on that authoritarian bs you tried the other week under a different name.
Looks like your getting the same responses though.
People like to chooose for themselves based on life experience, no one likes a idea rammed down their throat.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

Sounds like your trying a different angle on that authoritarian bs you tried the other week under a different name.
People like to chooose for themselves based on life experience, no one likes a idea rammed down their throat.

??

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

??

BenignChaos, you two will get along like a house on fire. Pardon the pun.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

??

BenignChaos, you two will get along like a house on fire. Pardon the pun.

None taken. I know not of this person. The name itself tells me he is foolish. In any event, authoritarianism, along with all forms of political ideology are in the purview of Satan, the ruler of the world.
edit on 1-11-2018 by aniceday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Cool, being the true christian your portraying yourself to be i know then you wouldn't lie so my apologies for the comparison.
But I'm curious, how did you know he was on about political ideology if you know not of this person???
But your definitely correct 100% in that satan is the ruler of this world.
May the holy spirit save us all.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I'm not really a believer in what you say, but there is a saying I believe rings true here, "the devil is in the details", whether you take that literal or metaphorically is of no consequence, it still holds weight. Basic concepts can be understood by all, however the details to how they apply to your daily life, which is what politics revolve around, it tends to get messy. We are an creature of immediatary influence, meaning we generally latch on to the things that are personal to us. We often think about how things affect us in the hear and now and have no concept of scale compliance, meaning what's best for you today isnt necessarily whats best for you tomorrow or the years from now, or for humanity a 100 years for now.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Your post seems sincere. I appreciate that. It's worth taking the time to look into. You may be surprised at what you discover. If you find it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

How do you know other animals, creatures, forms of existence, don't? How do you know Humans are singular in their experience?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I don't know your understanding of things, I don't know you. But I do know that you can think and reason. And even read and write. That is sufficient for me to know that you know you have a wonderful ability. When did you understand that you are alive? That you exist? That you are you? You know that is a special gift? It came from God. Think about that. When I was around 4 years old and realized it I thought about it. Dogs don't. Cats don't. Horses don't. Only humans.

You can communicate with animals?

or are you just making insane claims without any thought?

The questions you ask are about awareness and consciousness.

Gods gift of awareness isn't just for humans in my opinion but for all creation.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I think you are young and gullible, probably lonely as well, hence you turning to a cult

I have met non Christians, atheists as well as pagans who are more Christian than Christians
The government we have now in the West is not perfect but it's not completely corrupted
To call it satanic, that's crazy

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What are we to decide if animal knows it is alive or not. We do not speak same language with animals so how do we know `?
Animals can have depression, so isn´t that a part of knowing to be alive ? I believe animals do know they exists, depending on animal of course.

Being alive is knowing you will die someday , right ? Knowing you exist and knowing one day you are not?

Elephants know when it is their time to die, they have place where they go when time is near. Knowing they will die so they must know they exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Satan's kingdom operates along the lines of the Hegelian dialectic, but a house divided against itself will not stand. Our kingdom is not of this world. Render unto Caesar the things of Caesar, but unto God the things of God.

edit on 1-11-2018 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Jehovah God is the Supreme one. The Creator, the Universal Sovereign.

There is no way to know if the Jewish God is the Supreme one. There are a lot of Chinese in the World and they not as obese and unhappy as Christians.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

I agree. Each of us are exactly same person. Ego is a delusion of separation.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I wonder how god feels about two headed mutants.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Don't forget Religions are all man made too. The Bible did not ever once either through Moses or Jesus Christ and Paul, Not one of them started a Religion. Everyone of them promoted a way to rightly worship God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join