It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN not commenting on Lemon’s remark about white men

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
CNN not commenting on Lemon’s remark about white men

Lemon said that, “we have to stop demonizing people and realize that the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them.” A CNN spokeswoman said Wednesday neither Lemon nor the network would speak more about it.

The fact that CNN is not going nor are they willing to make a comment about what Don Lemon said and his attack on white people just further goes to show that CNN has anti white agenda. The fact that CNN failed to report on the murder and rape of the Italian girl by Italian African migrants just goes to show that CNN has an evil agenda towards white men and white people in general.

CNN is disgusting. And Don Lemon And CNN should apologize for all white people. This anti white agenda has being going far to long.

Of course they aren't commenting on it. It isn't in fashion now to call anyone a racist that isn't white.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't report. It's more in vogue to report white on any other colour crime than anything else. If they do report it, they are seen as against minorities.

I miss good old fashioned reporting the news and not giving their opinion about it. *sigh*

Edit: If he is only talking about domestic terrorism, he isn't really wrong, is he?
edit on 2-11-2018 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok Lemmon thinks white males are the biggest terrorist threat in this nation but yet he's dating a white guy? So its safe to say lemmon loves the terrorist cock....makes perfect sense. At what point does black on black crime become a terror threat?
edit on 2-11-2018 by w810i because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I thought we were a team. A team that was wholly against racism of any type. I feel like such a fool for believing that now... They will raise hell for any other group, but wont even lift a finger for the white man.

I wonder if the white woman will be expelled eventually as well?

The left also attack minorities who lean to the right in politics, including using racist slurs and other insults. It isn't just on "white conservatives" but on "all conservatives/people who lean to the right in politics, including minorities."

Heck, minorities are constantly called by the left "race traitors" for daring not be left-wing. We are constantly told by the "left" how we as minorities should vote. It goes over their collective heads that it was always democrats who were the racists.

Heck, democrats were the ones who stopped Republicans for over 200 years who kept trying to implement Civil Right Acts. Democrats were the ones who wanted to keep slavery alive and well. Even in the CRA of 1964 only ~60% of Democrats voted in favor of the CRA, meanwhile ~80%+ of Republicans voted in favor of the 1964 CRA... But of course, the left want to forget the true history of racism, and who was and still is the main perpetrator behind racism...

edit on 3-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ridiculous double standard. It’s simple if a white person can’t say “Black people are the problem” then a black man can’t say “White people are the problem”.

Both statements are racist and Lemmon should be punished. Actually, he should be fired.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

I agree, the problem is a racist double standard has become not just accepted but seen as a good thing by many in America. It is a great tool for division.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: roshambo

Obama lit the fire and stoked a sleeping giant for 8 years,

By him being black.

Right wingers who lean White Nationalist collectively lost their mind that a dark skinned man was POTUS.
They then blamed him for their own racist outrage.

Thems the facts and reality and the entire nation witnessed it.

And the left has collectively lost their minds because the president is now Caucasian. What's the difference?

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
WE need to stop demonizing groups of people.... at the same time we should consider CNN host Don Lemon as a White hating RACIST!!!!

Yeah.. that works well...

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Is there any good reasons to even bother paying attention to what Don Lemon has to say? Lemon is either trying his best to become the next male version of Ann Coulter, or he is just another suffer of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Lemon's historical contribution to his country may reflect a wider problem, he prefers the status qua. No matter, if the cost is economic and social destruction of the U.S. .

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

No he isnt black, he was raised by rich white people as a rich white man. He doesnt know the struggle of everyday african americans

He kicked off racial riots by throwing gas on the fire of corrupt cops/violent teenagers what BLM rose up to address.

He sure didnt do anything to mediate or mitigate the issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join