It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN not commenting on Lemon’s remark about white men

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

One death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic. Need we add any more baiting to multiculturalism? Or should we just stereotype everyone.

Whites are more likely to kill cops, black s are more likely to kill blacks, while the Asian are inherently racist toeards each other wether it nationalism or religion, Catholics/Christians like little boys to Muslim liking little girls? All the while Muslims and Catholics would kill each other even though they believe in the same God.

How stupid does that all sound?
edit on 1-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

O yeathat God they believe in is Jewish too.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Isn’t his boyfriend white?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: scolai

Isn’t his boyfriend white?

Yes, current and former boyfriends. Maybe feeling scorned right now because they all dumped him.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I was a registered democrat up till about 2 years ago, when I started to notice increasing hostility towards white people. They have aienated a huge voting bloc and I am sure they will realize this after this election.

edit on 1-11-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I will second that thought.

Remember: the 'news people' you see on TV / cable / satellite are not true journalists or 'free press' by any means. They are employees. True journalists do their own work. Employees are fed what to say, and these news media people are all just parroting off whatever they are told to say by their networks.

We don't really get any mainstream news anymore … since it has devolved into 'entertainment' and them just trying to tell the rest of us what we should think and believe.

It is completely sad, actually. Media is failing to do its independent job these days. Shame on them all!

edit on 1-11-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: spiced it up a tad!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
edit on 1-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
edit on 1-11-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So you stand with CNN calling the "right are all nazis and shouldn't be treated with civility..." You know, similar to how Hitler and the "real nazis" demonized people such as the Jews for their "inhumane animal right treatments." I wonder where i have heard that latter part before?... Humm...

BTW, is Bernie Sanders responsible for one of his "left-wing followers" shooting at Steve Scalise?...
edit on 2-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

First of all, they are not the same God. In Islam you must submit to Allah, in Christian belief you have to choose for yourself. Not to mention that Mohammed told his people to spread Islam by any means necessary, including by the sword.

Then again, have you even counted how many people have been murdered by atheists? Knowing that Communists, and other atheists/leftists have murdered over 110 million people in the last 100 years, plus the millions more incarcerated for being religious (not counting political prisoners) which is more than all World Wars, conflicts, and regional wars combined. Perhaps you shouldn't be trying to preach when atheists have the worse history record...

To this day Christians are persecuted by Islamic radicals, and by communist atheists. China is once again in the news with repression, and incarceration of religious people, and we still have the left in the U.S. still demonizing Christians and people who dare lean to the right in politics, similar to how it was before "Red Terror events/purgings" started happening in several nations...

edit on 2-11-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hahahahaha, white haters, please keep poking the bear, please do. History has a funny way of repeating itself and if you poke long enough you might see the demon you so desperately want to see.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Good. CNN doesn’t have to justify or reprimand Lemom cuz Right Wingers are triggered. They’re always triggered, they thrive on being the victim and if every industry bowed to their feelings no one would be working anywhere, no business would survive cuz the triggering and enabling is endless.

CNN probably enjoys that conservatives are triggered over words while they were the victims of bombs and Trumps constant claim they are the enemy of the people.

Good, I stand with CNN. Conservatives don’t deserve any apology.

He wasn't talking about "right wingers" or "conservatives". He was talking about white men.

I know you are not an extremely clever person, but...can you at least Try to keep up with the rest of us?

LoL that would be funny though if CNN issued an apology to "conservatives" and "right wingers" while completely ignoring and avoiding the term "white" or "white males" as you have done.

Why did you do that btw? Is it because you yourself are white, so you had to do a little bit of "editing" of reality to allow you to attack your ancient sworn enemies, the conservatives? And you were just hoping nobody would notice?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Yeah I abandoned ship myself about 4 or 5 years ago (but my doubts started a couple of years before that) because of the disgusting rhetoric against whites and a lack of any reaction against it by Democrats.

I thought we were a team. A team that was wholly against racism of any type. I feel like such a fool for believing that now... They will raise hell for any other group, but wont even lift a finger for the white man.

I wonder if the white woman will be expelled eventually as well?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
You are correct the Democratic party is the party of intolerance and double standards capped off with the cream of moral superiority.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
They're not going to say anything, why would they? They have an agenda and their anchors push it. Lemonhead did his job, he triggered a bunch of people on the right, if anything he got a raise.

He did his job stroking the haters who like this news. THAT was his job. To make their viewers happy and to brainwash the young to hate.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

they also put a female on the front lines with a prosthetic limb !

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

average mean human casualties from all ancient , medieval , modern wars , where deaths are greater than 25K

the total is 418,597,246

I know because I spent a few hours getting the figure for a wee project .

So atheists havent killed more than all wars combined , that is not a fact
list of wars by death toll
edit on 2-11-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

They've had to resort to shock journalism because of the loss of so much viewership. I hope it loses them even more truly pathetic.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I did see this. I about laughed considering the inner city problems that go back decades.

They are the ones that use violence for compliance. I also remember recently where someone on the left compared the right to ISIS. Lets analyze that one...

ISIS was toppling old statues in the middle east. The left are toppling statues all over America.. Irony is lost as usual..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You may not like it, but he speaks the truth. When it comes to terrorism in America, nobody tops the white male. a reply to: AtlasHawk

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

AYe the US government has terrorism on lock !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join