It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I voted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Big news, right??!! Nope, nobody cares who I voted for.

I live in southwest Ohio, a consistent swing state. So maybe the vote matters a little more. I sent mine in via absentee ballot.

I voted libertarian where I could. Though one candidate didn’t ease my concerns about his inexperience enough. Mostly republicans, a couple democrats.

Certainly not my first or last time voting, but this one felt especially important.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Where's your "I Voted" sticker ?

Wait I know .... it's in the "mail"

😸

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I find it hard to trust the voting system in this country. I don't count the votes and neither do you, the belief in the system is a blind one in my opinion. Whoever bends the furthest backwards for special interests are ther ones who get voted in, regardless of whether they actually had more votes or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I find it hard to trust the voting system in this country. I don't count the votes and neither do you, the belief in the system is a blind one in my opinion. Whoever bends the furthest backwards for special interests are ther ones who get voted in, regardless of whether they actually had more votes or not.

I don’t disagree with you. I try to base my opinions on what their political history says, what they’ve proposed, voted on, etc. What they say publicly means nothing to me. But if I don’t vote, I can’t complain. That’s how I look at it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I’m not voting until November 6. Then I’m gonna spend the whole day following busses around and taking video.

I ask other ATS members to do the same. We need to catch them cheating this year.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I dont vote, soooo...

What does that make me? Did I invalidate your vote?

Maybe I just silenced your voice? I'm an ass like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Good for you!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’m not voting until November 6. Then I’m gonna spend the whole day following busses around and taking video.

I ask other ATS members to do the same. We need to catch them cheating this year.

Sounds like a waste of gas and time. But, if you do see some colored folks voting, please post. I am sure everyone will enjoy it.

top topics

join