It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Middle School Girls Hatch Plan to Kill and Consume 15 Classmates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

This story reminded me so much of the two Wisconsin girls that stabbed their friend to death because of "slenderman"
They were around the same age too.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As crazy as it is, at what point do we take their word for truth? It might be easier to say well they were abused or traumatized or whatever...but by the same token they might actually just be satanists....

I had a friend who legit thought he was a vampire at age 12. He would drink another one of my classmates' blood. As far as I know, there were no mental illnesses or traumatic events involved in his childhood. He grew up, joined the army, had a "normal" life by all standards...

The preteen and teenage years are odd.... so very odd.

A2D
edit on 28-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Yes! The story I linked above I really believe that one of the girls was just plain ol' evil.
She never showed remorse. They seriously just wanted to kill their friend!
She was just a little evil killer. It's hard to think of children that way, but maybe some of them are just broken inside or something.

I'm local and saw a lot more of the story than was provided on national news.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Night Star
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think these stories are really important, and the amount of wisecracking in this thread is very telling of our somewhat sick system.

We've got a systemic problem with humanity... and it can't be simply blamed on legislature or partisan BS so people just turn a blind eye and forget that their might be something much darker running amuck.

That being said... there is an odd "innocence" to this story... I mean along with the knives they had a pizza cutter. I think that suggests that maybe they didn't really understand the severity or reality of what they were doing.

When I was around the age of 11 or 12 I shot a bird with a bb gun. The very Red Ryder that Ralph wanted so bad in A Christmas Story. It dropped from the tree and I had such a terrible feeling of remorse that I quickly learned my lesson. Mind you I watched all types of movies from a young age, from Predator to Hellraiser so my Hollywood brainwash theory doesn't hold up for my own sake. I still had/have a sense of right/wrong/reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

A smart serial killer should definitely join the military.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Great...good to see girls are climbing the ranks of insanity...just another step towards equality?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Many people resort to humor as their coping / defense / therapy / etc mechanism.

Many others instead do things like virtue signal so they can pat themselves on the back for being 'normal' or whatever.

But go ahead and call us cogs in the "somewhat sick system" for not being signalers of virtue.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Maybe your seriousness is the systemic problem?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: trollz
If I was investigating the case, the first thing I'd do is make sure the girls weren't being abused by someone. When an 11 and 12 year old girl are caught in the process of trying to murder and eat small children, common sense would say something *ed up happened to them at some point.

Another member suggested drugs were the reason. Again, the age of the minors would seem to discount that as a possibility, unless they stole it from their parents.

Not really. You'd be surprised how early the kids are getting into sex and drugs these days.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except he's now more traumatized than I am due to seeing many of his friends being blown to pieces. Please do not ever imply that someone you do not know intimately is a serial killer ever again. Thanks.

A2D

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Too much unsupervised time on the internet and their phones looking up crap they shouldn't even know about. Probably too much time on the tv too I'd think

Unless they were ardent church goers and wanted to rebel

Death at that age means very little, they don't understand the finality of it and the consequences

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

First of all the girls must have been getting their information about Satanism either from crackpots on the internet or from bad "B" movies. Secondly I read several people mention drugs (illicit ones) but I would be curious as to whether they were on meds for ADHD, depression or anxiety rather than illicit drugs as they are far more likely to be taking those kinds of powerful, psychoactive drugs than illicit ones. Lastly I would speculate that these girls had far too much unsupervised time on their hands to even be able to think up such nonsense!

Ultimately the parents are to blame because if they were paying any attention at all to these kids they wouldn't have even come up with ideas like that, much less have opportunity to set a plan in motion!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What do you think the military is for?

Defense of the USA?

Getting an education?

Its for blowing snip up; its for blood & guts; its for domination.

So you're right: we're under an (extremely) "sick system".

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wonder if they saw their parents books on spirit cooking, and misinterpreted it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Its our fault for making all those Hillary Clinton / John Podesta spirit cooking memes.

We just had to have our little joke.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My god. This makes my stomach turn.
What kind of outcast social degenerates do we have in the world.
Willing to kill small children to eat them.
Ffs.
I hope the parents are being questioned.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I watched a show on some killers and serial killers. Interestingly enough, a lot of their family and parents were quite normal, if anything nice normal people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join