It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Middle School Girls Hatch Plan to Kill and Consume 15 Classmates

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
First and foremost... what the hell is in the water in Florida right now?

To sum it all up, two girls, 11 and 12 years old, noted that they wanted to kill at least 15 people and were found in the bathroom with knives, scissors, a pizza cutter, and a goblet. They were waiting for the opportunity to find smaller kids that they could overpower to be their victims.

When asked about motivation, the girls reportedly told police that they were Satan worshipers. According to police, the girls planned to drink their victims’ blood out of the goblet they were found with. They also discussed eating their victims' flesh and leaving body parts at the school's entrance before killing themselves.

So obviously the real Satanists will run to the defense of their creed but it's interesting how almost ALL outlets are making sure to put it out there that these girls were Satan worshippers, presumably to help ease the psychological blow of something like this. The square parental mind can simply go "Oh they worshipped the Devil, that's why, case closed."

None the less, I think it's interesting that it's two girls... I tend to want to blame hyper violent television for this kind of brainwashing... you place a kid in front of the virtual babysitter for days on end and take the parental controls off and maybe something like this can happen?

I'm anti-censorship and pro-turning off the TV. Obviously there could be some other culprits, but this seems exceptionally twisted and delusional for two young girls to conjure up.

Here's one of many news reports on it... apparently one of the mothers called to see if her girl was in attendance and robocall started the whole discovery.

There are some pictures in the article below, but most of their "notes" are pretty unreadable...

News Article

Pretty spooky stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, that's not very nice. What does one sign in their yearbook? Thanks for not eating me.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I tend to want to blame hyper violent television for this kind of brainwashing

I kind of agree on the television (havent owned one in more than 5 years), but devil worshipping and Satan stuff, is something you learn about in the church

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If I was investigating the case, the first thing I'd do is make sure the girls weren't being abused by someone. When an 11 and 12 year old girl are caught in the process of trying to murder and eat small children, common sense would say something *ed up happened to them at some point.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The only recourse the government has is to take possession of peoples kids when they reach the age for first grade. Parents just aren't responsible enough to raise kids anymore.

After 911, the government start overzealous organizations such as the TSA and DHS because it deemed the populace was incapable of defending itself.

Seems probable.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Apparently, ass cheeks are the tastiest part. Kinda odd that, but yeah.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The article does not say but I wonder if drug use was involved. Satanism and drug use seems to go hand in hand from what I have seen.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The only recourse the government has is to take possession of peoples kids when they reach the age for first grade.

Screw that! But they kind of already do. It is called the public education system.

Parents just aren't responsible enough to raise kids anymore.

Don't label all parents that way just because a few are irresponsible.

link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Reminds me of a joke. Two cannibals are eating someone. One cannibal says to the other one “Are you having fun?” The other cannibal says “I’m having a ball”. The first cannibal then says “Then slow down, you’re eating too fast.”

link   

Do you have a source? Or are you speaking from experience?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Do you have a source? Or are you speaking from experience?

Albert Fish said that

he would know

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What are they insane?!? Think of all the cooties they'd have contracted.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
society degrades more

rat utopia experiment

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Eating fellow classmates...Everything tastes great when it sits on a Ritz.

edit on 28-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
If I was investigating the case, the first thing I'd do is make sure the girls weren't being abused by someone. When an 11 and 12 year old girl are caught in the process of trying to murder and eat small children, common sense would say something *ed up happened to them at some point.

Indeed. The age alone should be a red flag for their desire to hurt another human before taking their own lives. This is not a normal thought for a healthy 12 year old.

Another member suggested drugs were the reason. Again, the age of the minors would seem to discount that as a possibility, unless they stole it from their parents.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I was a guest on an unnamed Pacific Island. They deemed it impolite to eat guests so they cooked one of the neighbors instead. I weren't half bad actually. Tasted like....ass.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sunday cannibal jokes....awesome!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Unlike ages past, children now do not have to believe what their parents and the rest of the tribe believed. Now, with TVs everywhere, and computers in our pockets and crazy reality and crazier fictions blended into one for children to consume it is a crap-shoot as to what they will believe.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Fat girls gotta eat!!

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

I would too. There is something seriously wrong with kids who would plan such a thing and want to take their own lives.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join