It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Middle School Girls Hatch Plan to Kill and Consume 15 Classmates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
i remember the good old days when people plames marilyn manson and ozzy

i want those days back

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
i remember the good old days when people plames marilyn manson and ozzy

i want those days back

"And it seems like the media immediately points a finger at me
So I point one back at 'em, but not the index or pinkie
Or the ring or the thumb, it's the one you put up
When you don't give a f, when you won't just put up
With the bull# they pull, 'cause they full of sh too
When a dude's getting bullied and shoots up his school
And they blame it on Marilyn and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at!
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper-class city havin' this happening
Then attack Eminem ‘cause I rap this way"
- Eminem "The way I am"

..... used to be blame it on rappers and video games... I remember all the big fuss about grand theft auto... stupidest crap I've ever heard lol

A2D
edit on 28-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
If I was investigating the case, the first thing I'd do is make sure the girls weren't being abused by someone. When an 11 and 12 year old girl are caught in the process of trying to murder and eat small children, common sense would say something *ed up happened to them at some point.

Yeah. Like becoming a Satanist.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Macenroe82

I watched a show on some killers and serial killers. Interestingly enough, a lot of their family and parents were quite normal, if anything nice normal people.

This is true. I would assume one of these girls is the more psychopathic individual and the other is one who is easily manipulated due to an abusive childhood. Psychopaths are solo and the more aggressive...they are 'leaders' not followers. They are incapable of considering others even other authentic psychopaths.

The abused one may have 'psychopathic tendencies' due to abuse, but they respond emotionally and cannot lead. They actually may be helped through therapy. The true psychopath has no real emotion nor empathic response. Sadly, there is no known therapy to put them on the road to recovery.

It truly is sad when one so young is an actual psychopath. I say this in the most accurate term. Their brain chemistry does not work normally. They cannot comprehend emotionally nor logistically why they should have remorse.

Our emotional response is that they are just children and don't realize what they are doing. They often work the system, our emotions, and end up causing more harm to many others before society realizes too late that they are not a normal child and currently, unable to be rehabilitated into society.

Also sadly, those with psychopaths tendencies due to emotional abuse often do not get the rehabilative care needed to correct their mental issues currently. Thus, they become repeat offenders as well.

The actual psychopaths are few percentage wise...there are more individuals that have become psychopathic due to not getting the early mental care to resolve their issues.

Edit add: Would like to add, regarding their plan to commit suicide. I believe the one who is the actual psychopath would not commit suicide. They would have enjoyed the control of getting the other girl to commit suicide and attempt to ensure the full blame would have fallen on that individual alone.

Having written all of this generally...they both may be controlled victims. So hopefully if that is the case, there is someone who had manipulated them psychopathicly. Hoping the investigation digs deeper than just these two girls.
edit on 10 28 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Macenroe82

I watched a show on some killers and serial killers. Interestingly enough, a lot of their family and parents were quite normal, if anything nice normal people.

I've had this hunch about it being about Neanderthal DNA. I havent had time to see whats been looked at about such. But they werent social like homo sapiens, more loners, just hunt and eat more or less. Note how pure African DNA not so many "serial killers", more tribal tendencies (especially when pressed down as a minority thus maximizing solidarity). But European DNA, with maximal Neanderthal DNA components, say it 'clicks just right' in an individuals 'DNA soup', then perhaps its exacerbation helps set the stage for one to fall into becoming a 'proper serial killer'.

Perhaps a line to look would be do they truly tend to be artists, as Hollywood likes to get creative about them being? Because Neanderthals just didnt seem to have the creative spark in them in comparison.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Very good points! I would like to see what comes of this and how the investigation goes so that we can see a clearer picture of why this happened with these girls.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I know. I sort of typed that without thinking too much.
Our middle child has oppositional defiance disorder.
He’s 11. Been expelled from school once, suspended probably 30 times bare minimum.
At home, he’s a completely different kid than what we have been told/shown than how he acts at school.
Although his violence has slown down exponentially this school year, he still has had days off for “pantsing” a kid. Throwing rocks at another kid.

We have had him in counciling since age 6, trying to find the root of the issue.
But what it’s coming down to is, us realizing that he just acts out sometimes.
No medication- we ain’t going down that road.
I was the same way as a kid. They didn’t have fancy names for it. But I was a little hellian at recess as well.
I 100% see it now and am so damn sorry for the crap I put my mother and teachers...and fellow students threw when I was that age.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Good points, but I have a suspicion you might just enjoy typing the word psychopath.

I appreciate you hitting that word home.

It's a good word.

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's a really exotic set of factors to solve something that is plain as day from the right viewing. Wasn't there an elegant 'ism" about that... simplest answer is the best.

I'd argue that visual programming and propaganda is exercising far more dominance over our behavior compared to your "DNA soup".

"Hees barn withit mama!"

but maybe who knows ya know im no expert.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
First and foremost... what the hell is in the water in Florida right now?
:

One word: FLUORIDEA...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

The good old days of eminem when he actually something interesting to say and I respected him. Sad how times have changed.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
In my timeline young girls make cookies....

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I wonder if the increased tv programmes and films with cannibalism elements have influenced these kids. I have noticed a real increase in these programmes, e.g. I zombie or the Santa Clarita diet, and I have wondered if this is yet more programming to normalise cannibalism for that 'anything goes' society.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

They took a pizza cutter with them which highlights imo how young and innocent they actually are. A fricken pizza cutter! Little kids can imagine all sorts of 'evil' and mostly do it through their kid brains and kid ways of looking at the world. I hope a decent psychologist assesses their actual risk level and the social services have a look at the backgrounds.

I don't know if anyone's heard of the momo thing? It's some dark internet challenge being aimed at young, vulnerable kids by people inventing new levels of sickness. Kids get incited, threatened, encouraged to do stuff and finally finish with murder or suicide. It's been in the fringes of the news for weeks and hard to separate urban folklore from actual events. It's a dark world out there. www1.cbn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
A pizza cutter?

Psshhh...amateurs. These kids need a mentor.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

P___gate.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Okay well if there's a better explanation why Europeans have the most by far 'proper serial killers' I'd be interested in hearing it.

And we are all subjects of DNA Soup, outside of say Africa or Australian Aborigines. All Eurasians have some Neanderthal DNA. 'Half' are all are are more or less 'mutts' racially speaking. All homo sapiens probably have some others from the Homo genus in there like how Neanderthal (Homo neanderthalensis) is in there. Then we all share DNA with, well, look:

Or perhaps we could let Neanderthals off the hook and blame our penchant for serial killing, mass murder, on the cat DNA we have inside us. But of course that would open up a whole box of cans of worms with questions such as since we're 60% banana does that make everyone 60% gay?

edit on 29-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How does this surprise anyone?

We have a society where mass shootings in the U.S are just an every day event now.
Kids are allowed unsupervised access to Youtube and social media, online game consoles and computers in the bedroom.
Where they get to eat junk and drink soda instead of water freely.
Surrounded by adults at school and in society who tell them they can do whatever they want, be whatever they want, that adults can go to gaol for disciplining them.
Where sex ed classes tell them they can mutilate their bodies and put ideas of sex outside of normal male female relations into their heads.

"You might not of thought about it kids, but I am here to tell you that you can be a trans my little pony who only has group sex with people of the same gender."

You no longer have to take responsibility for yourself. Can't sit still? Being an A-hole? It's not your fault. You must have ADHD, or OCD or some other abbreviation. Here just take a pill and reinforce it's not your fault!

The problem is adults have forgotten how to adult and parents have forgotten how to parent and we're letting strangers raise our kids.
You think fluoride in the water is bad? Society and technology abuse is even worse for your kids.

But like everything, it's going to get worse because nobody will do anything about it.
Makes me sick how many people I see let their 3-5 year old watch what can only be described as cancer on yuotube because it looks child friendly.

Supervise your damn kids, teach them to be decent human beings.
edit on 29-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: stuff

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: trollz
If I was investigating the case, the first thing I'd do is make sure the girls weren't being abused by someone. When an 11 and 12 year old girl are caught in the process of trying to murder and eat small children, common sense would say something *ed up happened to them at some point.

Another member suggested drugs were the reason. Again, the age of the minors would seem to discount that as a possibility, unless they stole it from their parents.

Not really. You'd be surprised how early the kids are getting into sex and drugs these days.

The standards require them to start teaching kids about sexuality as young as five.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Mass shootings are not an everyday occurrence here.

But aside from that, you are not far wrong on the rest. Too many parents who parent with a screen, feed their kids junk, and don't teach them how to be decent people.

There's an awareness online that some kids who can't sit still and wiggle all the time my not be doing because they have a problem, but because their core muscles are weak from not enough physical activity. It's amazing watching kids start at martial arts where my son has been practicing. They take a knee regularly as a stance to listen. New kids regularly flop around and windmill all over. They can't do it, but as time goes on and they build strength, most start to improve. I can only imagine that kids in other sports or just active outside building similar levels of strength and endurance experience the same.

They're getting a chance to build that core strength and endurance a lot of indoor kids are missing. I wonder if we watched what the ability to then sit still looks like for those kids. Ours got radically better. He still is distractable, but he can sit in one place far better than he ever did before.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Cannibals have been around since dawn of time. I don't think this is anything strange.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join