It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Bombing Hoaxer a Florida Seminole Indian (Hoax Update)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Real trustworthy site there πŸ˜†

KaPoof πŸŽƒ

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Disposable Identity

😎

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Who said the bombs were fake?
And who said they did not contain explosives?

so i saw others replaying to you but Nada from you, does this mean that you're embarrassed and cant replay because you haven't a clue?

you have been embarrassing your self ever since Nov 9th 2016, i was celebrating while watching you whine + others here

BTW im an Arab Muslim whos not even American so cut the " your a white supremacist Nazi black hater rapist #"

you have a good day mam

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

KaPoof πŸŽƒ

Yeah, it's way more trustworthy than you misreading what your source said.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Real trustworthy site there

KaPoof

Yeah, it's way more trustworthy than you misreading what your source said.

Shurrrrrrr it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What's strange is this guy's rap sheet and hes not done any jail time just probation over and over again and never got jail time for violating probation .

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
What's strange is this guy's rap sheet and hes not done any jail time just probation over and over again and never got jail time for violating probation .

Standard procedure for disposable identities.

😎

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So, there's really three ways this can go down, listed in the order of Occam's Razor logic:

1. The guy is just some roided out whacko who woke up one day in a different universe in his own head. How will we be able to tell this? Watch his defense at trial. If he pleads to a lesser or claims mental deficiency, then he's the guy.

2. The guy was totally framed and is being used as a scapegoat. How will we be able to tell this? Again, watch his defense at trial. If he pleads not guilty, and his attorney denies everything and has some proof, his attorney bites, scratches and claws through his defense, then he might not be the guy. Operative word here being, "might".

-- Now it gets a little more complicated --

3. The guy is some kind of operative, or hired gun, or feds have him on a leash for something. How will we tell? He'll go to trial and plead guilty right away to something (doesn't matter). That, or there will be a short trial after which he is quickly convicted. Whatever happens, the key here is "quickly". Then he get's shipped off to some Club Fed somewhere, out of sight and out of mind. Once the batteries run out on the media spotlight, he gets spirited off somewhere and nobody is the wiser. His 15 minutes of fame are over, and he's forgotten (by society's 10 minute attention span). The elections are over and he becomes irrelevant to the media.

The problem with #3 is, Trump would almost certainly have to be complicit with this because ultimately he'll know. Therefore, it makes no sense.

I guess there's always a #3A alternative too...

3A. Total frame job by some anti-Trump legacy elements in the fed community (and there are some). How will we know? He gets "suicided" in custody before he can talk at trial.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Or #3B. He claims not-guilty by his oddly hired high priced lawyer, the evidence is tossed out by a Clinton appointed Judge, and he walks out an innocent man ready to get his bonus like so many protestors that have been arrested over the last few years have.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Peeple

No, but I sure as h3ll won't believe a word infowars says.

Even Alex Jones tells viewers to go verify anything he says by looking it up, research, etc. Things like learning to think for yourself and use traditional methods of fact finding and discovery.

Which they don't do, but just believe his BS.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

No link for that fake Twitter post 😸

Lol!!

Here ya go...

Link to Tweet

😘

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Picture not verified as real.

Fake.

No genuine link to source.

Phony Bullonie

πŸ’₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Fake.

Phony Bullonie

πŸ’₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’₯

Wow. That so hurts. πŸ˜‚. Perhaps my liberal tears of laughter will fill your cup??

I will let you take that up with the famous white-hat hacker guy yourself, k? Go oni. Report back to us your victory.
I’m sure your assessment will have him quaking in his boots.

And your posted β€œinfo??” Let’s see you prove it. Since you are all about proving stuff and all...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Fake.

Phony Bullonie

πŸ’₯πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ’₯

Hm. Is the Washington Examiner still considered a conservative news source? I know it’s not True Pundit, but let’s see what they say...

Link

Sayoc is a registered Republican in Florida who last voted this year, according to the Nexis database. He registered as a GOP voter 11 days before the 2016 Florida primary and early-voted in Miami-Dade County for the 2018 midterm election primary.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No proof there either I see.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜†πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have not heard anyone call him white, he is native american. And he is not a democrat you have proof to back up your claims?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That pretty funny coming from you

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

No proof there either I see.

πŸ’₯πŸ˜†πŸ’₯

Decided not to hound The Jester? Wise.

Good to know the Examiner isn’t considered a valid source for you. πŸ‘

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Supposedly he is as much native as Warren..father was Filipino and mother was Italian.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I sincerely doubt that will happen, not with this guy.

Everyone on all sides is too invested in it. There's too much back story.

Never happen.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join