It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is TTSA finally dead?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

what device? last i heard they only had weird metamaterials or something

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I hope its dead after the bull# they've been trying to push as truth.

No thanks don't need or want their help.

SF

Take back ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

hmm do you mean take back ufology? the discussions in ats today are mostly political oriented...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
TTSA are currently running new laboratory tests on this "meta-material". Tests that did not exist prior, or were too expensive. However tests have been run on it, and it's been found to be pretty weird.

The prior image is the object on the right, in the following image, for scale.

The Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) was set in a “back-scattering” configuration so that heavier elements show up brighter. Therefore, the dark bismuth appears as thin white lines and the much lighter magnesium/zinc shows as darker shades of grey. The professor measured the layers and found that the thin, wavy lines of bismuth varied from one to four microns. A human blood cell is about 5 microns in diameter. The magnesium/zinc varied from one hundred to two hundred microns about the diameter of a human hair (100 microns).

htt ps://www.earthfiles.com/2018/08/05/part-3-mysterious-micron-layers-of-alternating-bismuth-and-magnesium-from-bottom-of-wedge-shaped-ufo-2/[editb y]edit on 10/31/2018 by spleenika because: url

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No, I mean take back ATS.

I rather flag these sort of threads, sure I might bitch a lot in the others but I ain't trying to SF anyone in those, ha.

Much rather see this type of content on the main page.

Too bad they just don't bring PTS back.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Never forget the most interesting thing about TTSA is the fact that for once the controlled MSM press was positive about a UFO-related event.

That in itself is the most significant thing about TTSA and I believe tells us that the government in some form is behind this show.

What could that mean?

That the government wants attention paid to this group

So if TTSA falters and leaves a trail of questionable output—as it seems to be doing—then we might deduce an operation to discredit UFOlogy.

Put the final nail in its coffin...

I mean what can be next? Mufon has been bought by Bigelow and he has given the government free access to their material

After TTSA, the last stand of Ufology will be on YouTube where it will go the way of exorcist and ghost stories.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

its slag from a blast furnace, look at the analysis made the colavito

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

here are some micro-photographs from the article (linda moulton whore infamously place articles in the paid vault after a certain amount of time):
www.earthfiles.com...
www.earthfiles.com...
edit on 1-11-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

frankly i think if the mods want to make this forum great again they should:
1: remove the mud pit and give a posting limit to ALL the political forums like RATS
2: instaban anyone who posts a political oriented thread in a non-political forum
3: no flat earthers, mandela effect believers and saturday funnies (what i call people that post [usually on the saturday/friday/sunday period] vague threads with almost skizophrenic content and pointless arguments) these people just help the prejudice angaist alternative thinkers

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

frankly i think ufology is in a dire period, this is way worse than anything that happened before, including the 1980's disinfo wave, we can only pray that a savior of ufology will come out of the blue and drive TTSA away

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Willtell

frankly i think ufology is in a dire period, this is way worse than anything that happened before, including the 1980's disinfo wave, we can only pray that a savior of ufology will come out of the blue and drive TTSA away

Your right it’s pretty bad. The government because Bigelow bought Mufon basically has access or maybe even control of their records.

I posted the other day somewhere that TTSA may be an attempt to kill UFOlogy...maybe.

It goes back to the old Robertson panel in 1953, I think, when they declared the intent to discredit it as much as possible.
They likely control many of the major UFOlogists and maybe always have.

But please, don’t lose HOPE and get discouraged for despite the attempt by those with power to control things, in the end, truth, I believe, will prevail one way or the other.

From one of the greatest movies of our time The Shawshank Redemption

“Remember Red, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Slag?? If the analysis is to be believed but I think they are paint chips from a well used paint booth. I have a $1 on paint chips because I know nothing about slag.

Maybe we need a betting forum!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Big new Rendelshem Forest info coming in 4 months, apparently.

Gotta hit those nostalgia metrics.

"UFOlogy" is not a lot more than a preservation society these days.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join