It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is TTSA finally dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
there has been a lot of stuff in the alternative sphere in internet lately, the closed observatory, the malfunctioning space sats. the square iceberg, the mailed bombs, the youtube shutdown, etc
but i have noticed that something is conspiciouslly absent from the news rooster, something wich was big news earlier this year and seems to have vanished almost silently and un-noticed from the news:
TTSA
the last thing i remenber hearing about them was the debt stuff, wich later turned to be pure fake news and before that they made a bunch of videos hyping their alleged analysis of UFO fragments
yet everthing stopped to a halt now
i remenber seeing weekly and sometimes even daily news about something delongue and crew did/announced
oh, yeah, there was also the interviews too, wich were everyone not too long ago, but now too seems to have stopped
now its almost unbelievable that just months ago, UFOs were being discussed in the mainstream media, like it was the most normal thing ever, that once again stopped without any whisper or noise
has the scam finally falled into itself? is TTSA the roswell slides 2.0? only the future knows....

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The last I heard was the same as you about the debt and TDL's response to the false news article on his personal Twitter account. Nothing else since Oct 16 and even prior it's been fairly quiet.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
was it ever really alive?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It's not going to be spoon-fed
The gate to the knowledge base of the advanced tech had to be opened by the people on their own volition and ability.
That may sound vague to you now
But you'll see... When SOMEONE puts it out there...
..it had been right in front of us the whole time...
Out in the field....

At that point I think TTSA will blossom and it will be GAME ON

edit on 10/28/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
In my opinion TTSA is a big dog and pony show , info and disinfo at the same time. Keeping the ufo lore alive because the truth is too awful to accept.

Little Aliens in spaceships ? Who exactly did invent them Harvey weinstein and friends maybe ?
It's all interconnected and at this point too obivious to cover it all up by a pop star with a big ego. That is exactly why the plug was pulled.

But the word 'UFO' has become meaningless tainted by hollywood MGM . People abducted by 'clowns' that sing ufo. Investigate Max Spiers he died when PG was at it's top.

Cover stories , used to control the populus. 101 make them believe and everything is possible.

Ufo's are connected to reality , it's not a nuts and bolts thing.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
When it first come on the scene it seemed like something a lot of people could get behind. Who doesn't want a group to expose and disclose information about what is out there.
I think when they started asking for us to donate towards it is when people looked up and shook their collective heads.

From another angle, it could have been a psych test to judge the publics reaction to disclosure. They released a few videos that we all thought were amazing and out of this world, when infact they were made up to once again see our reaction.

There were alot of promises but little progress.

Something was fishing with the whole venture, but I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
You won't know...until you KNOW.
and when you know....YOU'LL KNOW.
And all this mindless jibber jabber will fade into irellevance.
Because a new day is dawning.
Something's brewing...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Um. Tom and Luis just gave a big presentation in Italy this week?

Big new Rendelshem Forest info coming in 4 months, apparently.
There is a full live-tweet thread Here

Live tweeting is always slightly dicey but it is a long thread that covers a lot of ground. I happened upon it via a random retweet by someone else I follow.

*shrug*

Seems pretty alive to me?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

hmmm... jibber da jabber... Indeed all here (ATS/Earth) feels like it's irrelevant.
Something brewing ? perhaps , but To me it feels more like a choice has been made by the human oversoul to evolve beyond duality . People will escape the matrix. I think the next event is beyond UFO's.
I really want to be part of that new dawn.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I find it hard to take someone that looks as goofy as Elizando seriously. All production value and no sauce; Contrived for the low info personality cultists.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There are multiple OPs on the topic which usually provide daily discussion.

Here are a few

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These along with the TTSA twitter or Facebook feed could provide you with the info your looking for.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

too quiet

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

good point, they never really did anything...

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

people have waited for 70 years, are you sure anything is gonna change?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

pretty much, cosmic trickster et. al

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

yeah it was too abrupt and too good to be true
it came fron nowhere and vanished out of nowhere

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

uhuh sure, so said donald keyhoe in the 50's

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

oopsie
that was published while i was writing this article/thread
that hiatus was still strange though
i am currently reading "our haunted planet" by john keel, and its weird how the statements there are oddly similar to what is being discussed here

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

appparently i was wrong and there is something new, quite stupid though

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Are you referring to the Bigelow device?
Just curious...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join