It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Part π

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wish I had the time to sit down and work on things like this, I've got dozens of topics that I'd love to cover in depth and to do them justice, but it could take days just to compose 1 thread of value.

I'm just too burdened and overwhelmed with physical reality currently to achieve this. I need a stable residence, my own PC, and a heck of a lot of time to dig into things and achieve something I could be happy with. As it is currently, I don't have the resources or time to make more than a few posts a week, much less compose a thread on the level I want to. I'm so freaking far behind on sharing my research and discoveries that I often fear most of it will disappear along with me...

On the bright side, I get to see my kids a lot now. My daughter is going to Peru this summer and is a high achiever like her dad, even possibly smarter than me. She can play the piano via written sheet and sing, two things I have zero talent in.

My daughter can even throw a football perfectly on target with a perfect spiral more often than you'd expect, she's a quarterback just like her dad was, lol. I got to play catch with her on Sunday for a few hours after church, it was a wonderful experience for me being that I just went through 5 years of hell without seeing her once. I'm very thankful and feel blessed to be able to play with my kids again despite my broken spine and all the other BS I've had to fight through.

The last 2 months here with my kids has been the most positive I've felt in a very long time. Their mother and I are "just friends", which is great, and she's been doing a lot to help. Something really important about that is that I recognized my own faults and flaws and have been working very hard to overcome and resolve them - to grow into a better person.

For example I don't hold anything against anyone anymore. I just let go and forgive others, for they (and I) know not what they do, we are all just children. So I forgive everyone including myself for my own mistakes. I don't get angry at people anymore either, hardly ever. I defuse it internally by thinking deeply about the consequences my anger could lead to, and every time I realize that it solves nothing but instead intensifies the problems.

I am learning how to appreciate and love others, no matter who they are or how annoying they might be, and to show them the respect and dignity they deserve. That's how I want to live and I believe that outlook reflects my true inner self to others, and hopefully inspires them to strive for something greater.

I continually ask myself "What do I really want?", and the answer is always "To Be Happy!". Well, if I cannot forgive others or myself, if I judge others unfairly, if I get angry all the time - how will I ever find Happiness? Answer is, I won't.

But if I can overcome all this BS inside myself, if I can solve "Me", than perhaps I will one day find what I seek? It's pretty simple and always has been, despite how much we over-complicate everything.

Happiness and Love are a Choice - and it's up to each of us to decide What We Really Want in Life. Do you want misery, pain, fighting, suffering? Or do you want to let go of it all and finally transcend to the next level? It's a choice. It may seem difficult at times, but you got to get to the bottom of you and what you really truly want.

That's exactly why I don't care my x-wife is with some other guy, I don't criticize her or her choices or opinions, and I don't try to argue or convince her of anything. All I do is respect and love her for who she is, and I remind her that I'm truly sorry I screwed up. I don't expect or want anything in return, other than for everyone to be Happy finally. She is continually surprised and shocked at how drastically I've been changing as a person and has been super cool to me in tons of ways since I got here around late November. She has been so cool about all this and I'm really great friends with her and her bf.

Everything could suck if I wanted to blame people for stuff and act rotten about it. I could judge and condemn and think I'm better than them or whatever stupid BS. But I don't seek vengeance against anyone, I don't really care what they did to me. I just let it go! I get over it and forgive and seek forgiveness.

I want to be the "Me" I truly think I am - a Loving compassionate sympathetic thoughtful caring person. I got so tired of being someone else. I can't accept negativity in my life. My life is going to be Positive and I am going to do good things. I just have to stick to that and keep working on improvements to my flawed thinking/personality.

I already saw the gates of Hell, there is no way I will ever go back there. It is the most lonely and dark place, where you isolate yourself in anger and resentment against God for daring to create you and your pathetic miserable life. Hell is a choice and I choose NO WAY! I cannot brood forever in an eternity of hate and despair. I was made to Love others and do everything I can to help them, not to hurt anyone.

My life's been a lot easier lately because I let it all go. Because I choose who I am consciously.

That doesn't mean I don't have constant financial, medical, and court problems though. I'm still facing all of that and it isn't improving, it's getting worse actually. But - I've been feeling a tiny spark of Happiness within, especially when playing with my son or daughter these last few months. And that means more to me than anything. It really filled a huge hole within and I wouldn't want it any other way. I wouldn't want to be anyone else.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So a new paper says the fine structure constant is the same even near black holes, disproving the hypothesis that it might be different under extreme gravity.

link to article at sciencenews

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
For those who like mathematical oddities, whether or not there is some to-be-determined reason for their existence:

1370 = 10x137 = 1^2 + 37^2,

where

10 = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4,

and 1/137 is the approximate value of the fine-structure constant.
137 is the 33rd prime number, where

33 = 1! + 2! +3! +4!

(n! =1x2x3x....xn).

P.S. Thanks for sharing your pain. Much respect. And good luck to you!

edit on 25-2-2020 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2020 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This is pretty ridiculous, this is a very recent release.

I find it very uncanny the art is of a momento Mori held by a robot. I was actually writing about those exact topics in the Dreams thread when I cooked all this 'death by numbers' stuff lol.

It's actually symbolically related because the 42 - 137 came from this exact symbolism.

Anyways, Room 137

"Someone, someone is trying
To tell him something, will he listen?
(Should he listen?)
Someone, someone is dying
To find out something, will he reason?
(What is the reason?)
Do you see it, there on the door?
Death is coming, life nevermore
Obsession drives me, clouding my mind
What's the message, am I running out of time?
Someone, someone is trying
In search of something, death by numbers
(Getting closer)
Someone, someone is dying
To know the answer, the key to heaven
(One thirty seven)
Do you see it, there on the door?
Death is coming, life nevermore
Obsession drives me, clouding my mind
What's the message, am I running out of time?
Take me to the other side
Show me what I cannot find
Never-ending number line
Hidden by design
I can see it, here on the door
One three seven, forevermore
Between dimensions, the boundary line
One three seven, I am running out of time"
edit on 2/26/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The 4...is a representation of a square...and the 2..is the extra sides needed to create a cube..

So the 4 t 2..equals a cube..and you can take it apart..and make it a straight line like a cube..or even a cube with out ware with all.

The concept of 42 means that God is trying to teach us that because we have abstract thoughts...via the cube(which in nature is not found) out in the lands and the lay lands.. But the cube still exists...the theory of these straight lines is a virtue to the noble profoundment of God..and his shared tea(tau)ching with us..

God is trying to show us that we can create from our will..

From our impressions of things.. we can form perfect objects..and meditate on them

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boundless1
God is trying to show us that we can create from our will..

From our impressions of things.. we can form perfect objects..and meditate on them

Indeed, But the problem then becomes: how do we recognise "perfect objects" as such and distinguish them from imperfect objects? The answer can be found here
The cosmic significance of the number 42 is revealed at:
smphillips.mysite.com...
smphillips.mysite.com...
smphillips.mysite.com...
The way in which the number 137 is embodied in both the five Platonic solids and what has been discovered to be the geometrical structure accompanying the Kabbalistic Tree of Life is shown here:
smphillips.mysite.com...
edit on 1-3-2020 by micpsi because: typo corrected.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Hmm the last link in your last post isn't working, it says forbidden when I click it.

When you get time could you relink it? Thanks!

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Who wants to learn 1000 more secrets that as of yet are not revealed?

Think you can handle it?

I'm gonna take the Occult Mysteries to entirely new levels. I'll go where no man has ever gone and chart new territory on any topic I want cuz I was born as the conduit of intuit.

I dunno something cool like that.

Anyways, I been inspired by a legion of ghosts and I'm pretty sure Ghost Writa is back and he's itching for new content creation.

Upcoming butt whoopings:

-Secret of 42 part Phi
-Return of the Scorpion King
-Interred in the Matrix
-Infected by the Venom of Venus
-Feel the Soul Bern (yes misspelled on purpose duh)
-Sha Dojo part 2
-X Academy with the Prof
-How the Sapphire Medusa Spitfire
-The Elixir Mix for a Seer Fix
-Honeymoon with the Emerald Herald
-Rendezvous with an Archangel
-Secrets of Shadow People Revealed
-I Believe in Your Dreams parts 2,3,4,5,6,7,8
-Unitarian Illuminati Emerges pt2
-One True Cross and the Spear of Kismet

And like 42 other Revelations from the Other Side (or maybe 137?). I will write all of them eventually. Titles are still up for changes. Most content is saved in my memory.

And in the middle of all that I'll still be a wrecking ball on all other "normal" topics from microbiology n medicine, law, politics, conspiracies in general, or whatever.

I'm gonna steamroll my own highway and make this # edible for even the most obtuse among ya.

It'll be a GhostWrita resurrection for the insurrection to put ya in the right direction. In a way it's like sharing my predilection for genuflection and circumspection in this golden section.

Potential Unlocked.
Advancing to next Tier.
Deny Fear!
Vengeance is here my dear.
All will become clear within a year (or so).

Y'all don't even Gno "Crazy" yet.
I'll send all ya to the Asylum b4 this is over.

Ordo Ab Chao
Lux In Tenebris

All those small setbacks are leading to a major comeback and Im taking no prisoners and giving no slack Jack.

I'm back and this time I'm pissed. Whole new level #@$&*ers!! Buckle up!

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
First tho I think it's time I explain the whole Covid Stimulus since everyone here is still seeming to miss the obvious on that one.

It might need two or three threads.
-one explaining the Stimulus
-one explaining everything Covid-1984

These need to be posted ASAP to get the Truth out there.

Also I like posting stuff before anyone else figures it out.

I'm so far behind schedule yet still ahead. It's ridiculous and I'm baffled how slow ATS is on some of this stuff. I think I'm going in slow motion but I'm somehow still the Flash? Hahahaha unbelievable!!
edit on 5/27/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Did you ever come to that place wherein found is a mentor that believes he can account for you short comings by simply imparting 'wisdom.' ???
Thereafter is 42 the saddest of many instructions.
It's basis is on the 44 keys of Solomon, King Of...
A Master Who Appears At The Time That The Pupil Is Ready Will Only Grant 42 And Withhold 43 And 44. Although... The 44th Is By God Never Without You And You Never Without It If But You Are Made Aware Of It.
The One Who Hides The 44th But Achieves 43 Will Only Impart 42. These Keys Are Essential To Life.
edit on 6-6-2020 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

New study

Using the Atacama Cosmology Telescope (ACT) in Chile, a group of astronomers say their observations support an earlier estimate as to the age of the universe: 13.77 billion years, give or take 40 million years. Their paper was released on the pre-print publishing service arXiv.org on Wednesday and submitted to the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics.

13.77 Billion...

Give or take 42...
Or 43...
Or 44...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
There are 42 generations from Adam to Jesus. Matthew sub-categorizes it into 3 groups of 14.

3 x 14 enjoy the pi. Cool stuff Muzz

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Here are the pages you could not link to:
smphillips.mysite.com...
smphillips.mysite.com...

Sorry for the long delay. I rarely revisit my posts.

edit on 28-9-2020 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join