It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of 42 Part π

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

That was an incredible story and yes, very hard to believe all of this resulted from a facebook post.
So, you write well, and if I were you I would write up an article length feature from this incident and submit it to some choice magazines. You might also want to send a free copy to Facebook, and see what kind of "reaction" you get from those BOZO's. Keep the faith.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Thanks!

I have been considering going public with it too. The hard part is that I'm exposing my children to random people but in a lot of ways I don't think I can afford to keep silent.

I also have to be ready to show everyone who I am, to convert my mostly private life into a completely public life - like letting them see a copy of the actual posts (even though the texts shouldn't matter because TN never had jurisdiction anyways). I sorta want everyone to see the text because they'll see I'm the most reasonable, sweetest person considering that I'm dealing with a lunatic that was threatening my life and simply wanted to defuse it.

I was already thinking of sending an article/letter to various magazines, newspapers, tv news stations, and posting my story on all sorts of social media sites and trying to get people to spread it far and wide to give it more exposure.

If I play my cards right and implement a good strategy than it's plausible this could become the best thing to ever happen to me. At the same time it can also be the ultimate destruction of my existence as well.

I've been freaking out mostly though. Even me who usually can control my mind and find inner peace, I'm pretty much becoming a total wreck full of anxiety, panic, fear, etc. I'm not sure I can handle this, I've been collapsing.

I try to distract myself (by reading ATS or watching a film) but I'm continually discovering this isn't working very well.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Hi Muzzy.
Glad you have returned, even-though with some mighty battle-scars, after 'life' has kicked you around.
84 days in the hole sucks way more than 42 days in the hole.

What do you figure might be the link between 42, 137, and the 'nothingness' of the vid?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

What do you figure might be the link between 42, 137, and the 'nothingness' of the vid?

Well, 137.5 and 42.5 are both sides of the Golden Angle.

Which vid are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

From page 4 of this thread: "posted on Jul, 27 2019 @ 05:51 PM".

Michio Kaku: Space Bubble Baths and the Free Universe

Am interested in hearing why, or how, you 'linked' or 'related' this concept of nothingness, with the golden numbers.

( ETA: Sorry: but should mention that that time signature posed is in EST, so will not appear the same for folks in other time-zones. )
edit on 1-8-2019 by Nothin because: ETA

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

I also have to be ready to show everyone who I am, to convert my mostly private life into a completely public life - like letting them see a copy of the actual posts (even though the texts shouldn't matter because TN never had jurisdiction anyways). I sorta want everyone to see the text because they'll see I'm the most reasonable, sweetest person considering that I'm dealing with a lunatic that was threatening my life and simply wanted to defuse it.

I was already thinking of sending an article/letter to various magazines, newspapers, tv news stations, and posting my story on all sorts of social media sites and trying to get people to spread it far and wide to give it more exposure.

If I play my cards right and implement a good strategy than it's plausible this could become the best thing to ever happen to me. At the same time it can also be the ultimate destruction of my existence as well.

I've been freaking out mostly though. Even me who usually can control my mind and find inner peace, I'm pretty much becoming a total wreck full of anxiety, panic, fear, etc. I'm not sure I can handle this, I've been collapsing.

I try to distract myself (by reading ATS or watching a film) but I'm continually discovering this isn't working very well.

Flagged this post quite some time ago as I often do with your threads Muzzle. Always makes an interesting read topic wise.

Reading between the lines with your last few posts (hope I am wrong and if so disregard)...

sounds like you are the victim of a covert narcassist.

If this is the case, do not go public with anything until you are absolutely airtight with what you wish to say and even then expect what you say if online to be snipped then warped beyond recognition by the monkeys (the narcassists supply that listen to them)

If you have not already, do read up on a book called "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene.

Speak from experience here, I lost almost everything as I thought confrontation was the best option. Watch your back and be careful who you trust

Like I said at the start, hope I am reading it wrong.

If you ever need a chat about similar, hit me up via U2U

edit on 2-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
bookmark
edit on 4-8-2019 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
they say that charity is directly proportionate to guilt. i believe the same is true regarding spirituality and tragedy. synchronicity, universal love, religion and salvation, they are all coping mechanisms for dealing with the chaos we are confronted with and sometimes "punished" by. and now it becomes clear where you get the conviction that drives your faith. its your only hope in the madness you have posted about, and i dont have any interest in taking that from you. i just hope that the answers you cling to give you the strength to stand tall and remain noble in all things you say and do. dignity is not born, it is made. it is a choice, to be broken or to assemble your pieces and build a better self.

The truth behind 42 being the meaning of life, the universe and everything

In the ASCII Language (computer language), 42 is an * or "Wildcard"

The greatest computer ever built was asked what the meaning of life is and it literally told everyone in ITS language that "Life is what you make it"

and now I see, why you find such purpose in this number. it is a symbol of the only real power you have held during the course of your journey and how you have been transformed by it. i hope you will find the time to share more of your revelations.

I somehow missed your post TzarChasm. Thank you for articulating these thoughts, I haven't really ever quite looked at it that way. It does make a lot of sense.

What you said is very meaningful.

In a lot of ways, yes, my work here at ATS (especially threads like this one) have been my only Hope in coping with the madness of my life. I do cling to the "answers" because it's all I have, I really don't have anything else aside of the 'memory' of my lost children.

These two 42 threads I wrote are in a lot of ways completely symbolic of the "only real power I've held" during the course of my journey through Hell. It literally has transformed me and kept me alive, moving towards "just one more day".

If I can overcome my current legal crisis successfully, and if I can find a place to live peacefully to focus on my Great Works, I will share so much more with all of you. It really is one of my strongest passions and favorite things to do. I can go so far beyond all this and really make it something to be truly proud of. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what I'm capable of, a small taste of things to come. Let's pray that God will lift me out of this mess quickly and safely and find me a peaceful home to focus on studying/writing and sharing it all here at ATS.

Thank you for being so understanding and insightful Tzar.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join