It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
After numerous Democrats have openly called for their supports to attack Republicans, and refused to address countless acts of intimidation against Republicans (including violence), Dems have no moral high ground to claim.

But I'm sure they'll try anyway.

In any case, this guys seems "too good to be true." He could be more MAGA if he tried, at least on the surface. I still suspect he's a patsy or a plant of some kind.

Thanks for the non-partisan opinion... did you forget all all of the times Trump called for violence against "evil" media and politicians. Is there some mental disorder that prevents Trump supporters from seeing reality?

If Dems have no moral high ground than Reps have none either. Thanks for being part of the solution....

link   
I get that but from what I have see almost every time a mass shooter or terorist is identified their Social is whiped almost immediately.

I’m sure you’re right, but i think they might “accidentally “ take their time in taking this one down.

I’ll stop with the conspiracy talk though I know it’s not welcome around here.

a reply to: carabao

link   
I came back to watch the Gymnastics...

Has the show begun yet, guys?

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: underwerks
FYI, All the decals on his van are memes from his twitter account.

Damn, now I have to try to find the ufo pic.

I still can't find Waldo, fml.

+1 more 
link   
If he's a 56 year old guy making fake bombs, does that still make him a Baby Boomer?

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: xuenchen

You can type his name and birthday into the Florida Registered Voters and it says Republican Party.

Doesn't mean anything other than he votes Republican. Still a nut job, whoever he votes for......

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I want the game called on unsportsmanlike conduct

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lysergic

Sweet, let the division grow deeper.

After 10,000 "the liberals obviously did it" posts in 48 hours — yeah, it's *me* that's fueling division. gtfo with that dumb #.

Aww.

Who gives a #?

^_^

I see hacks on both side and you're one of them but yeah gtfo with that dumb # bruh.

Lmao. I wanted to say something slick but I just noticed the Vince Staples lyrics in your sig and now I want to like you.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Laura Loomer has cracked it !!!!!

Documentation actually shows he is a registered DEMOCRAT!

💥😯💥

And the people he follows are all lefties. I'm calling him a plant.
In any event, the media insists on calling him "white" even tho:

His first name is latino;
His surname is Filipino;
He seems to claim Native American ancestry (did I see Seminole pop up somewhere?).

And you gotta love the professionally-printed, full-window-sized decals that look like they were applied yesterday. This guy is right out of the False Flag handbook.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Keep that crow warm, and can I get some ketchup on it? It's looking like that might be dinner...

But, until I see more information, I'm not quite ready to call this one done. Several questions remain, such as the right-wing ties being only since 2016, the question of nationality (Seminole or Phillipino), and why the bombs were not intended to go off.

I just want to see more info first. Them, if I was wrong, I'll own it.

Right now, Fox just reported a prior conviction for a bomb-related offense, so that's looking bad for the conspiracy theories...

TheRedneck

link   
He 'registered' in 2016 as Republican after moving from New York.

March.

Thats around the same time team left was colluding with Fusion GPS and the FBI to illegally spy on Trump.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He's a Filipino Native American white supremacist who used to be registered as a Democrat but now is registered as a Republican who only follows far-left liberal celebrities on Twitter but posts crazy right wing rants..
Everyone is so anxious to make sure he's not part of their political side that it's really fun to watch

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Laura Loomer has cracked it !!!!!

Documentation actually shows he is a registered DEMOCRAT!

💥😯💥

No he's not. He registered as a Rep in 2016. Laura Loomer is showing lies. Quell Suprise.

Someone's been obviously hacking/messing with the "mylife.com" post she used... Seriously, dude. Was this for comedy??

ETA: I posted, then took down, this image earlier. Since everything is out there now, and this stuff is not illegal, here it be...
edit on 26-10-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublishedShadow
If he's a 56 year old guy making fake bombs, does that still make him a Baby Boomer?

Sorry, I'll see myself out.

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I want the game called on unsportsmanlike conduct

The refs aren't going to do that, you know it would be suicide if they step in on this one.

We all saw the gloves come off on the sidelines... It's above our pay grade on this one pal.

link   
Serious anti Soros since his twitter went live in 2016, this is certainly what I would call an example of a right-wing extremist. Dude was a nut job for sure looking at his twitter.

On the conspiracy side of things, when you have all of these people that they "know" about or have a "history" behind them, do they just keep them on hold until they need them for whatever reason? It's very suspicious to me at least.

(post by DanteGaland removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

> Follows all lefties...
> Tried to blow up lefties...

> Obvious conclusion is he was working for/with lefties, and not lining up targets

Have a day off 😂

link   
Okay, noticing something funny with his Twitter.

If you keep scrolling back quite a bit further, you start seeing double, triple and even quadruple posts of the same picture, repeatedly.

1) There's no way this guy makes THIS many double, triple or quadruple posts in error.

2) It almost looks like these tweets were put in retroactively by a computer script or program.

Take a look NO #> twitter.com...

link   
... feel like puking scrolling through stupid image after stupid image....

eventually theres like some threats at Ron Howard.

Saying he's next and showing alligators and some dismembered legs.

Hey slime sack you movie and u puppet suck.U like make threat Beverly Hills bitch.We Unconquered Seminole Tribe are going answer your threats pathetic scum.We have air boat tour of our Swamp Everglades.Hug your loved ones real close everytime U leave your home.See u soon silence

... still looking for the ufo pic, i swear if i get to it and its a crappy meme about illegal aliens i might # a brick.

Hey that flag that ppl are saying is German isn't German;

damn dude still no ufo pic...

I give up his feed is gay af.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Lysergic because: god i hate twitter

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join