It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Arrests Man in Connection to Pipe Bombs

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Agreed. I was just saying you can look up his Reg and not have to depend on someone from twitter give the info.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Exactly. It's like he is trying to hard to be a right wing extremist in person. But follows the left leaning crowd on twitter.

Okay...so assume you know EVERY US investigation agency in the country is focused on an intense manhunt looking for YOU...a potential Right-Wing fanatic Trump supporter in the Miami area!

Do you:

A.) Hide your insanely pro-Trump sticker-covered, billboard-like, non-street legal, large, White van under a tarp in your garage?

...or...

B.) Park it in a commercial parking lot, under a street light, facing the street at a busy intersection?

link   
a reply to: Flavian

Doesn't mean anything other than he votes Republican. Still a nut job, whoever he votes for......

Right. No one is forced to vote a certain way based on party affiliation. For those of us not in the upper echelon of party politics, being registered as a Republican means as much as belonging to a grocery store frequent customer club... nothing.

And yea... nut job regardless of anything else. I'll call one a given.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He's a Filipino Native American white supremacist who used to be registered as a Democrat but now is registered as a Republican who only follows far-left liberal celebrities on Twitter but posts crazy right wing rants..
Everyone is so anxious to make sure he's not part of their political side that it's really fun to watch

Well it dragged me from out under my rock just to comment and follow along, so I can’t disagree, mate.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think you have VERY high odds of winning that bet. And if true, that would be very interesting. So far this looks like someone that is using anything they can get their hands on to get attention at any cost.

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Has anyone found Cesar's ATS account YET?

*bets $100 dude has an account on HERE*

Dude's twitter reads like some of the posts on here TBH.

link   
The conspiracy theories about #MAGAbomber
Cesar...

Remind me of #MAGAbomber
Cesar.

link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yep, he is a Trump supporter. But what set him off? Was it the lefts propaganda or the rights propaganda or a combination of both? I can't think for a crazy man.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'll take the bet.

ATS users aren't stupid enough to drive around in a van like that.

+1 more 
link   

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Sometimes Occam's Razor works.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Exactly. It's like he is trying to hard to be a right wing extremist in person. But follows the left leaning crowd on twitter.

Okay...so assume you know EVERY US investigation agency in the country is focused on an intense manhunt looking for YOU...a potential Right-Wing fanatic Trump supporter in the Miami area!

Do you:

A.) Hide your insanely pro-Trump sticker-covered, billboard-like, non-street legal, large, White van under a tarp in your garage?

...or...

B.) Park it in a commercial parking lot, under a street light, facing the street at a busy intersection?

i get what you are saying, but if you are insane enough to send pipe bombs (badly made but with explosive materials you might be nuts enough to think will work) in packages to famous people and politicians, maybe you think the President will protect you from prosecution? Maybe since you are an obvious supporter, you think he will pardon you or something?? I mean, there is the mentally unstable aspect here. Things don't have to be logical or well-thought-out if you are not well.

link   
Either way, the guy is a nutter that needs some padded walls

link   

link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Okay, noticing something funny with his Twitter.

If you keep scrolling back quite a bit further, you start seeing double, triple and even quadruple posts of the same picture, repeatedly.

1) There's no way this guy makes THIS many double, triple or quadruple posts in error.

2) It almost looks like these tweets were put in retroactively by a computer script or program.

Take a look NO #> twitter.com...

You guys have to see this.

Keep scrolling. All of his tweets before a couple of months ago (maybe less) are just picture tweets, no content. They appear several times in a single day, the same image.

THIS WAS DEFINITELY ADDED BY A COMPUTER, i can see the pattern.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

link   
Why hasn't twitter or the FBI taken it down?

Do you smell it?

link   
a reply to: Tempter

People can schedule tweets to repeat. You can do that yourself on a twitter account. ???

link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Who's that?

link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Ah...the whole liberal way of race identification....make sure to separate whites from Hispanics when talking about politics since they aren't the same....but when it comes to a narrative of violence Hispanic equals white.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Good one. πŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ‘Œ

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join