It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND Migrant Caravan Gathering In Guatemala

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
of course there will be more. We are basically going to have to take territory in mexico and create a buffer zone for this to stop. Looks like they are trying to sucker trump into another war. How many is that now.... Russia, Syria, China, North Korea.... any others?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

A buffer zone has worked in many situations in the past. It requires sacrificing land. But it does work. Not a terrible idea in the future when it does eventually come to that.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

problem is it requires us to use resources when the real threat is china but whatever.

some of you folks might want to check out REX84. This has all been wargamed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: 3n19m470

problem is it requires us to use resources when the real threat is china but whatever.

some of you folks might want to check out REX84. This has all been wargamed.

It's more or less the same problem in every continent. We have these arguments with East Europeans from Poland and the UK. Small rural villages across Europe have virtually no career opportunities. Sometimes a local employer like a garage might have an apprenticeship, but those turn out to be just making the coffee. Salaries aren't enough to buy and renovate a home. So the only option is to move to a larger town or city. But usually you need to know someone in order to get a good job. That leaves the final option of moving to a major city like LA, London, Dallas or New York.

With London and the South East, due to the free movement within the EU, we now have the situation where 3.5 million adult children are living with their parents, while buy-to-let properties rent out a room for £300/month and there is a housing shortage of 600,000+ homes, and no one can afford to buy a home. Nor are that many homes being built. Those with money are snapping up homes and then renting them out. Natives want a school that provide a traditional British culture. New arrivals keep turning up to get the same traditional British culture until they are the majority.

The global solution is to build new cities in the countries where people are moving away from.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

" I'm just sick and tired from all the hate and fear you guys have because the poor want a piece of your wealth."

Excuse me??? I happen to work my a$$ off for my "wealth". Oh please do tell me how someone else deserves it. Perfect example of why I cant stand the left.....BRAVO!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: LordAhriman
You do realize that you have to have a social security number to draw welfare, right? Healthcare is all they can get, because emergency rooms can't turn people down.

No, but they can tell you there's nothing wrong with you and tell you to get out. Had it happen to a relative of mine who is a US citizen and paid for premium health insurance all her life and was actually entitled to be covered under medicare (or whatever retired seniors get).

She was very ill and they sent her back home for several days in a row until she finally collapsed right in front of them and ended up in the hospital for a month. They admitted her only because she almost died. If they run a couple of standard tests and they come back negative, that's it. They don't care if you're in pain or you're having serious symptoms. They'll tell you there's nothing wrong with you.

Something tells me these people won't get crap at American hospitals even if they do have health problems. Hospitals are businesses. They don't give a damn about people.

I am a nurse, and that is not true. You do not need a social security number to get on welfare or medicaid. I have taken care of a number of patients with no SS they just put a bunch of 0s in the info slots where ss is required. People that are really ill, come here just to get the medical care. I work with dialysis patients and there are a number that are illegal and drawing massive benefits. In some cases the taxpayers are even paying for taxis to and from treatments that cost thousands of dollars each and they get them 3or 4 times a week for life.

What IS true is that they don't HAVE to treat you if they can make an excuse as to why not. Or, IOW, they can get away with doing the absolute minimum even if they know the problem is more serious. Then they will just say they saw nothing on the test results. They did scans on my mother and told us they saw nothing unusual. Less than a week later she was completely unconscious with acute heart failure, swollen menengis and multiple other issues that indicated she did have a problem they somehow missed every single time she came in complaining of symptoms.

Basically, if you're conscious and you're not bleeding out and you can walk, they can send you away. I saw it happen 5 times in a row with someone who had a history of stroke and went in with a severe headache and ear pain and nausea and so forth. They gave her a few tests, told her she was fine and they didn't have any beds and sent her home with antibiotics.

Now, the government DID end up paying a substantial hospital bill for this person because she almost died (due to their negligence in sending her home for several days in a row with the exact same symptoms). She DID end up spending a month in the hospital and god only knows how much it ended up costing (I'd bet it was a fortune for all the tests and so forth they ended up doing).

The only thing I can think of is they felt she was malingering and were trying to avoid costly treatment. Or they just didn't care (likely). At any rate, this was a US citizen whose husband paid into the insurance mafia and the welfare mafia all his life. If they can do that to her, they can do it to an illegal immigrant for sure.

Do you have any idea how hard it would be for an illegal to sue a hospital and win and walk away with anything substantial? I'm sure it has happened but it does not happen at the hospital my relative went to. If it did, they'd be out of business.
edit on 24-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I saw it happen 5 times in a row with someone who had a history of stroke and went in with a severe headache and ear pain and nausea and so forth. They gave her a few tests, told her she was fine and they didn't have any beds and sent her home with antibiotics. 

I have had a Lot of experience with a loved one who had a few medical issues, and i noticed there is a huge difference from hospital to hospital. The closest hospital to where we lived was so bad, when she went unconscious once and i had to call an ambulance, I had to tell the drivers to take her to the next town over to the hospital she trusted. It turned out to be something life threatening, and it was a good thing i made that quick decision.

Her insurance was that she was on social security for a physical disability. I dont know if that makes a difference, but even with her insurance she wouldve likely died if I had let them simply take her to the nearest hospital.

So if you dont know any better and someone around you has a medical emergency, you are pretty much screwed. You go to a hospital expecting theyre gonna know what to do and have all the right equipment and be ready to leap into action to save someone's life and it doesnt always end up that way.

Anyway I know some people only have one hospital within 20 or 30 miles so this may not be an option, but if you are not happy with the service you got at one place, especially if youve have more than one bad experience, try somewhere else. Tell them what happened at the other place and they might give you a more honest answer for why it happened.

Medical care is a game of accumulating knowledge over time. If you dont have time, hopefully you have already accumulated some knowledge or know someone who has, you might just be screwed. But beware of amateur medical knowledge know it alls... a lot of families have them and they are almost always wrong. You can judge if someone has real wisdom or if they just enjoy looking smart and try real hard to do so.

Im sorry that happened to you. At least it happened in America though, right? Gotta be thankful for the small things. Anywhere else and we'd all be much worse off. God Bless America! Am I right? I know you wouldn't wish your own mother into some #hole nation hospital right?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The migrant caravan is a provocation from the EU which is looking for huge fights within the US set to create a monstrously tense political climate just for the upcoming mid-term elections.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
January 15, 2019

NEWLY FORMED 3rd CARAVAN at 2,000 members and GROWING.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I love Trump.. but these caravans are a carefully arranged side show to convince people the wall needs to be built.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Conservatives are driven by fear.

Truth. Fear and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Conservatives are driven by fear.

Truth. Fear and ignorance.

Whatever wins elections, increases personal wealth, brings more safety to the citizens of our nation...in short, WHATEVER WORKS!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join