It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SECOND Migrant Caravan Gathering In Guatemala

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I'm just sick and tired from all the hate and fear you guys have because the poor want a piece of your wealth.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Time for airborne. Just imagine a mile from the border and 10,000 paratroopers start falling from the sky. A big OH SPIT moment.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is huge, guys. I found this video while looking at my home page this morning. Look at the video at 12 seconds. Guess what, fliers were being handed out in Nicaragua essentially inviting people to the US for jobs. This is nothing but a set up and those folks are the pawn. How friggin crappy is that??? We need to find out who did this? Any one have any more info?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm just sick and tired from all the hate and fear you guys have because the poor want a piece of your wealth.

So you have no problem with a poor person wanting some of your wealth? If a poor person takes your wallet and even takes some money out of your account, you would just be hunky dory about it and say...oh well? You would not think it is wrong and illegal? Report it to authorities? Want to recover your loss?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

They'd only feel the need to steal it if I don't give them the opportunity to earn it. Your example is false.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

So you have no problem with a poor person wanting some of your wealth? If a poor person takes your wallet and even takes some money out of your account, you would just be hunky dory about it and say...oh well? You would not think it is wrong and illegal? Report it to authorities? Want to recover your loss?

I wonder why those that express such concern aren't giving their time and wealth to the poor. They see to think it is alright for the poor to grab from those that have. How about empowering the poor to better themselves where they are?
edit on 24-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: mysterioustranger

There were so many young under 30 families w babies and old grandma's pushing walkers around the S.S. office...middle eastern clothing, non english speaking or understanding English.

I was pi--ed off after the many years contributing in S.S. for mine

It’s true that certain agencies allow “qualified” aliens to qualify for certain federal aid programs, like SSI, TANF or SNAP. (For example: Domestic violence victims may qualify for Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program benefits, or SNAP). However, nearly every anecdotal report involving illegal immigrants accessing Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits each month is probably false.

www.tcnf.legal...

So quite a few programs they can access.

It makes you even more angry when you realize these people don't really like you, don't respect your culture or anything you stand for, but you are constantly reminded that you need to bend over backwards in order to avoid the possibility that you might offend one of them.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They'd only feel the need to steal it if I don't give them the opportunity to earn it. Your example is false.

Here's a thought. Not everyone is a friggin victim. Most of these folks are able bodied and healthy. There are things they can do to better themselves. Learn a skill that is invaluable. Make where you live a better place...This vast grouping of "helpless victims" is so creepy. You think you are being so compassionate while you are lumping these people into a helpless mode and making the assumption that they need to be saved. Really messed up thinking.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

What are you talking about? I said "opportunity to earn it" which means jobs.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

So they only steal when they ask for something and you say no? Oh well thats not that bad then!

Why is it your responsibility to give them an opportunity to earn it?

What is it about their nation of origin that prevents it from becoming the kind of place they would like to live? Could it be that very attitude? Give me an opportunity to earn it or ill take it!

That attitude is why God created Smith & Wesson. Two fine gentleman who went on to make lots of guns.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Perhaps it time to move a few dozen L-rad’s to the border and back them up with the National guard. Make no mistake this is an invasion of sorts.

A peaceful invasion is still an invasion, As was foretold years ago in one of Clive Cusslers books, I believe it was Inca Gold. Who will be the first to fire on unarmed peasants?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

The dollar is kind of in the way to that. You rule the global markets. Netflix and hollywood are cultural exports, you made people want what you have.
You dominate global markets. With. The. Dollar. Now shoot them because they want a dollar too. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

That is a more false assumption. I have hired folks and paid them well. Unfortunately, they must have felt I still had more than them so they stole from me.

So, why not answer my question...would you be fine with someone deciding you have more than them and they decide to steal from you? Or will you just decide that you must not have paid them enough?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Give me a job or im taking some of your stuff.

That is ok to you?

I don't know if there is any hope for you. I cant believe you just said that.

"They only steal if I don't give them an opportunity to earn it."

So now we have to provide opportunities for everyone? Or else they can steal from us? How about they go steal from their own government which failed them and start providing opportunities to their own people?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Of course not. But I am also not the one thinking "all brown people steal my money" like you are.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is great news! By the time this one arrives I will have become an expert marksman from repelling the first.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Of course not. But I am also not the one thinking "all brown people steal my money" like you are.

Where in the world did you get that idea? I have no problem with legal immigration irregardless of where they originate from. I was stating no colors in my analogy so the only one with that sort of thinking is you.

My problem is with individuals not thinking logically. Legal immigrants are allowed annually with a limit applied in order to assist them in having the opportunities here in America. Illegal immigrants make it harder on themselves and the whole system by trying to break in nd go unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

There are opportunities everywhere if you are willing to look and figure out how to take advantage of them. I will grant you that some areas are tougher than others, but these are young able bodied, well dressed, well fed people. My tax dollars don't need to provide them their opportunities. I would rather it went to homeless vets, first.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Sorry we talk about the second caravan so I equaled poor with brown for effect, you started with this argument, don't try to turn it on me now.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

There are opportunities everywhere if you are willing to look and figure out how to take advantage of them. I will grant you that some areas are tougher than others, but these are young able bodied, well dressed, well fed people. My tax dollars don't need to provide them their opportunities. I would rather it went to homeless vets, first.

Do you think that their finding a opportunity is not going to cost the taxpayer up the ying yang??? They have nothing, they will rely on someone else for food, housing, and medical care to name a few. How is that opportunity going to happen in your book?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join