It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals- I want your solutions to the migrant caravan situation.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Did you not see how these people behaved when the authorities in Mexico prevented their entrance?

You think they'll behave any different when they are told you cannot enter the US?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Let's care for our vets, particular the homeless ones first

My sentiments exactly. How can anyone suggest to allow these people in, when our government doesn't have the discipline necessary to take care of its own citizens.

It all comes down to easy votes for a particular party.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Beowolfs because: .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is None , and they Do Not have Any Solutions other than Leaching the Wealth from this Country to Forward their Criminal Agendas .
edit on 25-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Let the know it all republicans in power deal with it. They said they can. Do it you blowhards.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A giant meatgrinder at the border. It makes crossing the border a non-issue and you can feed America's homeless.

You can thank me by sending a fruit basket. You're welcome.

Fruit basket in the mail. AND I am voting for you in the next election!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: prevenge

Wonder what Canada will do when they reach them. ..

They are known for their bleeding heart government.....

Yeah well they can afford that I guess cuz I'd imagine only a select few "criminal southerners" would dare the great white north winters. .

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Well at least you tried to reach them....

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

Let the know it all republicans in power deal with it. They said they can. Do it you blowhards.

The solution was the wall and it was roadblocked.

The solution of the liberals is to take in anyone that wants in, abolish borders, and increase all welfare programs to collapse the nation into venezuela, and have families eating their dogs and babies to not starve to death. Despicable, treasonous, enemies of the nation.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'VE GOT IT!!!

The GOP should allow in all migrants and then offer to put them to work in GOP campaigns all over the nation at migrant wages.

I wonder how fast the DNC would then mobilize to call out an air strike on the caravan?
edit on 30-10-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
I'VE GOT IT!!!

The GOP should allow in all migrants and then offer to put them to work in GOP campaigns all over the nation at migrant wages.

I wonder how fast the DNC would then mobilize to call out an air strike on the caravan?

Last decade they were for strong borders, and had a strong opposition to illegal migration. But they want to buy votes. They realize illegal migration has been happening for quite a time and now there are the children of tens of millions of illegal migrants from years past who now have citizenship and will vote.

They don't realize that a nation has a carrying capacity, that there are limited resources, and their idea of taxing the welfare system to oblivion will cost them dearly. When welfare collapses, the masses will riot. They wanted to pay those less well off to reproduce with abaddon to create masses of voters. But they're only setting the stage for the destruction of the nation.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join