It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Trump Supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
1. the subject says 'Trump Supporters.'
2. your posts says "All of you that love Trump..."

Why?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you voted for McCain and Romney you are moderately inept or you have your head buried so far in the sand you are unable to see the light of day.
a reply to: headorheart

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Here's my question to you ... what makes Trump so different that you felt the need to ask this question? Is it because he doesnt smile nicely when he's fing people over? That's what's made you wake up and take notice? That he's not as corgle as the last snakes to hold that office before him?

What makes Trump different is how offensive he is to others for no reason. I just can't believe he has the best interests of the county in mind when he does the things he does. I don't need things to be overly politically correct. In fact, it annoy me. I just don't think he has any common decency.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery
If you voted for McCain and Romney you are moderately inept or you have your head buried so far in the sand you are unable to see the light of day.

More like he saw obama for the unqualified fool he turned out to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gimcrackery

Insults. Productive.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Given the fact the we have been lied to, manipulated, disrespected and negatively affected by the policies of current politicians while they illegally (some cases) fill their pockets with bribery money enriching themselves and using my hard earned tax dollars to carry on their lavish lifestyles i'd say its about damn time someone had the balls to check them and put them in their place thru exposure.

Karma's a bitch.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

He's direct and speaks his mind. I don't think there's another person on this planet that's faced more derision and disrespect than Trump. It's only when he serves it right back at them the media screams about how "unpresidential" and disrespectful he is.

Exactly what I was going to say. Look at the environment surrounding him, right from the start. He just doesn't take the crap laying down, and he'll give as good as he gets. I find that refreshing.

All in all, he's just a man. Never claimed to be a saint. But the demons sure pick at his flesh expecting nothing and then screeching when he bites back.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Simply put Trump is what a real person looks like.

What a real person acts like.

If your under the illusion that president is supposed to be liked by everyone.

That's not the job description. They get elected to do a job.

That's it.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio
1. the subject says 'Trump Supporters.'
2. your posts says "All of you that love Trump..."

Why?

This is the bait and switch kind of description I see all of the time. It's annoying.

I have NEVER liked this President's personality. So it says a great deal when he becomes the best choice in a political landscape populated by duplicitous cretins.

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
These lefties sure can dish it out, but can't take it when POTUS hammers them back with their same crap.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

What makes Trump different is how offensive he is to others for no reason. I just don't think he has any common decency.

I'm sorry gonna call you out on this because a majority of Trumps insults are in fact directed at people who insulted him first.

BTW Is this the common decency you speak of?

edit on 19-10-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If I had to label myself, I would call myself moderately conservative. I voted for McCain and I vote for Romney. While my personal views are more conservation, I think a SLIGHTLY more liberal view is best for society. I.E. I don't think that I could ever go through with a abortion, but I think a woman should have the right to choose, especially if it is a medical situation.

Now my real question. All of you that love Trump, how do you look past the disrespectfulness? I don't want to argue left vs right. I don't want to argue republican vs democrat. I don't hate Republicans and I don't hate conservatives. I am far from a crazy leftist. I just really can't comprehend how any intelligent person thinks Trump is a respectful or graceful human and represents the county well.

I didn't vote for him because of his character or personality. I voted for him because of his policies. I rather have an uncouth blow hard with polices I can support than a smooth, good looking talker with ineffective policies.

Also, I wanted someone with a spine. Republicans tend to let Democrats walk all over them and never really fight back. Trump has no problem speaking plainly and trolling the left. It is about time.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Here's my question to you ... what makes Trump so different that you felt the need to ask this question? Is it because he doesnt smile nicely when he's fing people over? That's what's made you wake up and take notice? That he's not as corgle as the last snakes to hold that office before him?

What makes Trump different is how offensive he is to others for no reason. I just can't believe he has the best interests of the county in mind when he does the things he does. I don't need things to be overly politically correct. In fact, it annoy me. I just don't think he has any common decency.

But George W Bush and Obama had the best interests of the county in mind simple because it might be cool to have a beer with them?

The problem is you are using a metric to judge if these fellows have "the best interests of the county in mind" that really is not a good indicator.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
He’s not respectful at all, but I guess you get what you give. He’s fighting fire with fire.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I cannot speak for the Trump supporters because I am not a trump supporter but the OP does ask a interesting question.

Now my real question. All of you that love Trump, how do you look past the disrespectfulness?

I honestly think that many of them just don't care and for some of them thats probably part of the appeal, a guy who just doesn't seem to give a sh1t, doesn't care if the whole world (literally at his last UN speech) are laughing at him.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I cannot speak for the Trump supporters because I am not a trump supporter but the OP does ask a interesting question.

Now my real question. All of you that love Trump, how do you look past the disrespectfulness?

I honestly think that many of them just don't care and for some of them thats probably part of the appeal, a guy who just doesn't seem to give a sh1t, doesn't care if the whole world (literally at his last UN speech) are laughing at him.

You ever seen that stint where one person is in a room with a whole bunch of others, but they are not in on the gag, and everyone randomly stands up, so eventually, they stand up with everyone else? Sit down at the same time, and in no time, they're following along without even knowing why?

That's what this is. You think everyone is laughing at him, but in reality, those in control are telling you what to think, and you're standing up, sitting down, with everyone else, who has no clue why.

I wonder if you'd seen the clip of that, without the narrative already pushed onto your psyche, would you still hear it the same way you think you do? Because I didn't... But then, I don't tend to blindly follow the crowd.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

doesn't care if the whole world (literally at his last UN speech) are laughing at him.

bet that is how washington,franklin, and jefferson were spoken about as well....."no way that "revolution" thing is going to work out".....we didn't care about it then, what makes you think we care about it now?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

You ever seen that stint where one person is in a room with a whole bunch of others, but they are not in on the gag, and everyone randomly stands up, so eventually, they stand up with everyone else? Sit down at the same time, and in no time, they're following along without even knowing why?

That's what this is. You think everyone is laughing at him, but in reality, those in control are telling you what to think, and you're standing up, sitting down, with everyone else, who has no clue why.

I wonder if you'd seen the clip of that, without the narrative already pushed onto your psyche, would you still hear it the same way you think you do? Because I didn't... But then, I don't tend to blindly follow the crowd.

No. He said something ridiculous and got laughed at.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Seems like Trump and Teresa May have something in common.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The President is Respectful and Graceful (i.e. "Presidential") when it matters. Everyone has seen those times.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join