It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A Sexual Predator Hosting The View?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know where else to post this. So anyways.. Here we are.

Sometimes truth is so much stranger than fiction. Who am I kiddin... Here in the US, yeah... I give up too!

Let me see if I have this right. I'll say it out loud to see what kind of vibe I get from it. In Hollywood, Rape and Pediphilia apply to some but not to others.

Nope... Still sounds ridiculous.

Oh, Duck... It was just for fun. It wasn't real or serious. One's black and one's gay. The rules doesn't apply there. It cancels each other out.

When I first saw the headline Neil Patrick Harris says Whoopi Goldberg promised him sex I thought, Awe!, they're just joking! Classic bar joke. You know... A priest, a Rabbi... sorta thing.

Well, not so much.

The actor talked about working with Goldberg on “Clara’s Heart” in 1988 and recalled an exchange that caught him off-guard. “You know, I did my first movie ever with Whoopi Goldberg. A movie called ‘Clara’s Heart,’” Harris said. “She told me, I was 15, 16 years old, she told me on my last day of shooting that in 10 years’ time she was going to have sex with me,” he said.

Woah! Hey man... I might turn gay too if that's what I was up against. Funny huh? I grinned a little at my snappy comeback. Then it really dawned on me... 15? 16?

Wait... Didn't another actress get thrown under the bus for rape claims when she bedded her teen co-star? Guess it's ok for some and not for others. I mean... This actually took place and was broadcasted all over the country on 'The View'. I sat on this article for days because I wanted to see if anything would come of it. I knew it wouldn't by the way it was handled. No uprising, no shame, no backlash... Nothing. Not a peep. No news... Nothing!

So what did Whoopie have to say in defence?

“I might’ve!” Harris, now 45, seemingly wanted to follow up on the sexual promise. “He had many questions as a kid, so I said, ‘Listen, wait 10 years, and I’ll take you through it.’

Defence? None of that. Looks like she outright admitted it without issue. Her reasoning?

"In those days, you could actually have some fun like that. You can’t do that now. People get very upset now.”

Picard? What say you?

Yeah, I thought so.

But hey... At least it was consensual.

To quell any murmurs of drama, Harris stated he wasn’t offended by Goldberg’s commentary and that he’s looking forward to it.

Right? .......Right?

edit on 14-10-2018 by StallionDuck because: all the edits

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
Well she did not actually do it though, have sex with him in his twenties. She clearly demonstrated she was not going to rape him as a teenager, and made an alleged promise of sex well after he was into adulthood.

Truth be told though had the genders been reversed the male would have gone down for speaking those words.

So technically, Whoopi is innocent regardless of how bad she is guilty of being nutty.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

how is whoopie saying something and someone else doing something even remotely the same thing?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
My penis would never forgive me if I had sex with Whoopi. Passing sexual comments on to a child even vaguely is sick. But double standards and all that.....

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
unless you think that whoopie said it that way so Doogie could say, why wait, let's get it on. Then, like a sign from above, "ebony and ivory" started playing....

I hate everything about Whoopie, except "Jumping Jack Flash", and I don't care.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, we now know Whoopie finds children sexually attractive.
Definitely worth a look into her history with kids.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Does she though?? Because as far as I understand the context, the teenage male kept asking the adult female questions on the topic l, to which her alleged response was "I'll walk you through it in ten years" a timeline which he is well into adulthood.

I would have boned Whoopi from back then. She would have to dressed as geinan from star trek TNG. Then I could imagine I was having it with an alien on a starship.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Well she is not wasting any time acusing others

www.rt.com...

Whoopi Goldberg implies Trump Jr's sons may have ‘tendencies’ to abuse women

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Well she is not wasting any time acusing others

www.rt.com...

Whoopi Goldberg implies Trump Jr's sons may have ‘tendencies’ to abuse women

no time at all seeing the article you posted came out 9 days before the OP's

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: IAMTAT
Does she though?? Because as far as I understand the context, the teenage male kept asking the adult female questions on the topic l, to which her alleged response was "I'll walk you through it in ten years" a timeline which he is well into adulthood.

I would have boned Whoopi from back then. She would have to dressed as geinan from star trek TNG. Then I could imagine I was having it with an alien on a starship.

There's no doubt she was sexually into children. She's offering sex to a child...so she found him sexually attractive.

Try going up to a little girl and tell her you want to screw her in ten years...and see what happens.
It would make you a child predator and a perv.

edit on 14-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

how is whoopie saying something and someone else doing something even remotely the same thing?

So you think talking dirty/sexually to an under aged kid is ok? It's just as bad as the same thing in my book.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

IMO the bigger issue is her basically saying, "that's the way it was back then."

I can't even count the number of issues today that people have (Whoopie included) with how things were done in the past and how big a deal it is to them even though "that's the way it was back then."

Slavery, raping and pillaging, offensive literature... that's the way it was back then.

It's a joke that people can justify their own wrong-doings with the same reason they berate others for using.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
My penis would never forgive me if I had sex with Whoopi. Passing sexual comments on to a child even vaguely is sick. But double standards and all that.....

I was sort of thinking that if this was his first foray into sex ... no wonder he's gay.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: TinySickTears

So you think talking dirty/sexually to an under aged kid is ok? It's just as bad as the same thing in my book.

i do not think it is ok
i did not say it was ok

but you said

Wait... Didn't another actress get thrown under the bus for rape claims when she bedded her teen co-star? Guess it's ok for some and not for others.

saying a thing and doing a thing is not the same thing.

no double standard cause its not the same thing

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Given her comments about Polanski, is this really surprising?

edit on 14-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ROFL, yeah sure guys your right. She is an evil child predator rapist, because she did not have sex with an adult male in his twenties after vaguely suggesting to a teenage boy that she would walk him through it in his adulthood. I need you guys to give me next week's winning numbers, because you are all clearly mind readers. How do we know she was not just implying she would explain it to him by then, assuming he would not have figured by then. Which he clearly did not since he has made the incorrect choice and turned gay.

I also do not understand how saying g the words" I'll walk you through it in ten years" could be considered dirty sexual talk.

I'm no fan of this woman, but clearly this is just reaching for straws that aren't there.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: weirdguy

I was sort of thinking that if this was his first foray into sex ... no wonder he's gay.

they DIDN'T have sex...he was saying things to her and she put the kabash on it saying she'll walk him through it in about 10 years (you know when he would be about 26 and adult) get a clue people

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah so telling him to wait 10 years is criminal???

Teenagers are full of questions. We don't know what the full conversation was, and if her saying "wait 10 years" was enough to end the Q&A, then it's fine to me.

You can't say that Whoopi is attracted to kids based on this particular conversational snipped. You might be able to say she's attracted to 25-26 year olds. But had she been attracted to kids, then Harris might be singing a different tune now.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I also do not understand how saying g the words" I'll walk you through it in ten years" could be considered dirty sexual talk.

These are the words she has said now.... long after the fact. She may have been twisting them to sound less... Pedo.

On the other hand, Harris said it himself:

“You know, I did my first movie ever with Whoopi Goldberg. A movie called ‘Clara’s Heart,’” Harris said. “She told me, I was 15, 16 years old, she told me on my last day of shooting that in 10 years’ time she was going to have sex with me,”

And she replied:

“I might’ve!”

Don't know what kind of mind reading I need to have here.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Did you see the wee little word "if"? It is a conditional not an absolute.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join