It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A Sexual Predator Hosting The View?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

im still confused as how you think saying something like she said and raping someone is the same

youve got your own mental gymnastics going on.

Didn't another actress get thrown under the bus for rape claims when she bedded her teen co-star? Guess it's ok for some and not for others.

edit on 14-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Accusations nothing more.

However...

I look at her and her actions and see a bigoted spiteful human being. Who automatically falls prey to tactics that are designed to strip the humanity from the opposition. She had attacked multiple guests back stage and says nonsense only a black woman could get away with.

Not to mention her and Mia make a horrible line of cannabis products targeting women only. Thus charging more yet having the audacity to complainan about things like a "pink tax".

Hypocrite doesn't even begin to define this person.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

can you link me to the cannabis products

for women only?
interesting

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

im still confused as how you think saying something like she said and raping someone is the same

youve got your own mental gymnastics going on.

No mental gymnastics sport.

Just applying the law equally.

If a man said the exact same thing to a woman it would be considered harassment by most.

Your either trolling or more ignorant than I thought.

Which is it?

Eta: As requested.
linky
edit on 14-10-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well she did not actually do it though, have sex with him in his twenties. She clearly demonstrated she was not going to rape him as a teenager, and made an alleged promise of sex well after he was into adulthood.

Truth be told though had the genders been reversed the male would have gone down for speaking those words.

So technically, Whoopi is innocent regardless of how bad she is guilty of being nutty.

Would you feel the same if Whoopie had a penis and Neil had a vagina such that an adult black man wanted to have sex with an underage white girl? - and the adult black man got a pass because he happens to hate Trump and didn't actually have the sex even though he acknowledges the conversation.

Sorry, but I won't condone any form of pedophilia as is the case with Whoopie 'I'm a super-predator' Goldberg.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

None of this means WG is an actual sexual predator...but it does mean, at a minimum, she has a very cavalier attitude towards sex involving children.

Ask yourself, REGARDLESS of what might have been the nature of NPH's 'questions', how appropriate was her response to this child?

Clearly, if the genders were reversed, more people would be having a meltdown about this.

I used to like WG....but the person she has revealed herself to be over the years is sickening to me. If she's involved in a project, I won't be spending my dollars to support it.

To each his own opinion....mine is that she is a vile, intellectually dishonest, person.

edit on 14-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: weirdguy
My penis would never forgive me if I had sex with Whoopi. Passing sexual comments on to a child even vaguely is sick. But double standards and all that.....

I was sort of thinking that if this was his first foray into sex ... no wonder he's gay.

they DIDN'T have sex...he was saying things to her and she put the kabash on it saying she'll walk him through it in about 10 years (you know when he would be about 26 and adult) get a clue people

Nope... That's not what's being said here. Look at the OP again. I highlighted it in my last response. You're relying on her backtracking

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
I don't play the what if game. When you find that example, I will deliberate it then.

Whoopi is a racist, man hating liberal quack. Regardless, I don't see a crime here.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

its just how i feel

saying a thing and doing a thing is in fact different

not my problem if you dont get that

i love how many of you throw around troll and triggered for example when people do not agree with what you say

saying a thing and doing a thing are different. i figured all adults would know this

guess not
edit on 14-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Are you actually offended that some adult was being creepy to a teenager?

Just curious.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I don't understand why there is any problem with what she said and this seems like a really creepy insinuation, (political maybe?) and if you can't understand that from what she said, you need to re-read it a few times and if you still don't get it, ask your parents to explain it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Sounds pretty non-issue to me. He was asking questions, she played it off.

I know the argument arises on how we fry people today for way less. This hypersensitivity is absurd and probably should not be used as a benchmark for social interaction.

However, it does come off a little hypocritical of WG when she lambastes others for less.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
unless you think that whoopie said it that way so Doogie could say, why wait, let's get it on. Then, like a sign from above, "ebony and ivory" started playing....

I hate everything about Whoopie, except "Jumping Jack Flash", and I don't care.

You forgot Guinan

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

They are poster liberal middle aged to old women,they respect no one,and no one respects them,how anyone can stomach such a lame contrived show

top topics

<< 1   >>

join