It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Looks Like Bob Mueller is NOT Investigating President Trump for Obstructing Justice.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
October 14, 2018

Former FBI Director Bob Mueller was assigned as Special Counsel, to investigate if/how Russia interfered in our 2016 Presidential election process. And, whether or not Donald Trump's campaign personnel, or he himself, colluded/conspired with Russia, to affect the election outcome.

The U.S. News Media and Democrats somehow assumed that Bob Mueller was also investigating President Trump for "Obstructing Justice" by firing FBI Director James Comey.

Well, here we are 17 months after the Special Counsel investigation started, and it appears that Bob Mueller never was investigating if President Trump "obstructed justice" in any way, shape, or form.

Washington is in another frenzy over the disclosure that President Trump’s lawyers are preparing answers to written questions from special counsel Robert Mueller. Observers are speculating on the meaning of this move, as anticipation grows for the investigation’s culmination.

If the suspense is killing you, a bigger surprise may await.

The most significant aspect of this story may be what it did not contain: questions about obstruction. Mueller is asking about Russian collusion, rather than the driving force behind his appointment after the firing of former FBI director James Comey. Indeed, ample reasons exist to question whether there is an obstruction charge in the making — the focus of so much media attention since Comey was ignobly dispatched on May 10, 2017.
Law Professor Jonathan Turley then proceeds to lay out evidence that explains why Bob Mueller never was investigating the President for Obstructing Justice.

Full Article Here: thehill.com...

Most of the Mainstream Media, and Democrats in general, have pretty much concluded that President Trump did NOT collude with Russia to affect the 2016 election. There is no tangible evidence that he did, and the President himself has declared many times, "There was no collusion!".

One can only imagine how Democrat politicians, Liberal Media, and Liberal "experts" will react, when Bob Mueller closes his investigation, and issues a report that clears President Donald Trump of Conspiring with Russia, and Obstruction of Justice.

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This was disclosed some months back when Rosenstein and Mueller said Trump was not a target.

When Mueller comes up empty handed the left is going to lose their minds. Lisa Pages testimony to Congress that the FBI knew there was no collusion since day 1 put a huge hole in the side of muellers boat.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
“One can only imagine how (they’ll) react”

I would say that anyone who imagines the reaction, will be 100% square on the money.

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!”

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Is impeachment still imminent?

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

Orange man bad.

Impeach!!!

edit on 14-10-2018 by SofaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

nope

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
This was disclosed some months back when Rosenstein and Mueller said Trump was not a target.
When Mueller comes up empty handed the left is going to lose their minds. Lisa Pages testimony to Congress that the FBI knew there was no collusion since day 1 put a huge hole in the side of muellers boat.

Now there's even more evidence to support that sparsely reported revelation from this past Summer.. That the President never was a "target" of Mueller's investigation. Just a potential witness.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm 100% certain that Media/Democrats will only believe that Trump is exonerated, if MUELLER HIMSELF speaks the words...like Comey did when he cleared Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well, according to the political left, she (Lisa Page) is a woman so you MUST believe her without question.....right?? Isn't that how it works now? Women must be trusted to tell the truth without any evidence or corroboration from anyone.

edit on 10/14/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

if Democrats win a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate, you can be sure that Articles of Impeachment will be drafted.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well her testimony helps Trump so, like the women Bill Clinton raped and Kieth Ellison beat, the women are ignored.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

if Democrats win a majority in the House and a super-majority in the Senate, you can be sure that Articles of Impeachment will be drafted.

and it has been stated the people will not tolerate a coup.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Well, according to the political left, she (Lisa Page) is a woman so you MUST believe her without question.....right?? Isn't that how it works now? Women must be trusted to tell the truth without any evidence or corroboration from anyone.

The political Left also says that all men/women are GUILTY unless proven to be Innocent at some point.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm 100% certain that Media/Democrats will only believe that Trump is exonerated, if MUELLER HIMSELF speaks the words...like Comey did when he cleared Hillary.

I’d say you’re right. But their reaction will still be the same. Screaming at the sky. Attacking young children who wear MAGA hats. Stopping people from speaking in public. Destroying their own neighbourhoods. You know, normal low-iq stuff from normal NPC’s.

I imagine that we’ll even see some of the “outrage” on replies to this post of yours very soon. Cognitive dissonance breakdown is extremely threatening to normies and when one of them reads your OP, they’re going to let you know about it.

Hopefully Mueller says it very very clearly on cnn, very very soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Krakatoa

Well her testimony helps Trump so, like the women Bill Clinton raped and Kieth Ellison beat, the women are ignored.

LISA PAGE was also IN THE MEETING where Rod Rosenstein wanted to "wear a wire" around President Trump, and trap him into saying something that would allow Congress to remove him from office, and install VP Mike Pence as President.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

and it has been stated the people will not tolerate a coup.

And the latest polls show Republicans gaining seats in the Senate, and maintaining their majority in the House...Thank God!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You're probably right, if the Left is in that bad of shape mentally.

I too hope that the Mueller investigation wraps up soon. It's amazing how much President Trump's administration has accomplished, considering that 90% of the media has been working against them day and night for almost 2 years now.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Only a very slim chance that Dims take the House and Senate. It would require a major screw up by Republicans and/or the President in the next 20 days.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Mueller's investigation may well indict a few or more Democrats!

I would love to see that.

More and more I am leaning towards this.

Great Chess move!

P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join