It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Looks Like Bob Mueller is NOT Investigating President Trump for Obstructing Justice.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Mueller WILL be accused of racism, sexual assault, bigotry, corruption, etc if one single democrat is indicted. I bet my life on it.

He’ll be accused of all that and more as soon as the Libs find out that he has in no way shape or form been investigating the President at all. Cnn obviously does not know this or Saudi Arabia wouldn’t be getting any coverage at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Too many people have tossed friends and family to the curb over this, they lack the fortitude to ever contact them and admit they were wrong and ask for forgiveness.... so they will clutch what ever they can and hold onto it dearly so that they never have to admit to themselves the hurtful things they have done to people who have loved them.... and did not deserve it.

If the left is handed a stunning loss come November.... maybe they will change tactics. If they score a win... we will descend into something we never thought would happen and the show we have witnessed for the past 2 years will be merely a warm up act.
edit on 14-10-2018 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2018 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Is impeachment still imminent?

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The political Left also says that all men/women are GUILTY unless proven to be Innocent at some point.

Got a link for that?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Really is amazing that Mueller isn't investigating this.

www.theepochtimes.com...

(post by rollanotherone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

I continue to hang on to the idea that Hilldog and Slick Willy will finally be indited but I know it will never happen. The law only exists for the common where the 1% are immune to prosecution. Soros is above the law as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is good news for a lot of reasons. The biggest reason is this means that the left who hate Trump for kicking Hillary to the curb will not be able to unjustifiably use it to destroy Trump! And they, and nobody should be able to use conjured up bullsht to harm their opponents like the DNC and their corrupted affiliates have been trying to do. Their bearing of false witness to destroy their opponents must never be rewarded.

All of the left's evil intentions against Trump will keep on FAILING, and failing, and failing. That is a very good thing.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

PLEASE TELL ME IT IS

ITS ALL I GOT LEFT

Impeach Cheeto

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

The political Left also says that all men/women are GUILTY unless proven to be Innocent at some point.

Got a link for that?

Wasn't that just recently proven with the Kavinaugh fiasco? You don't need any link to know that.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 14, 2018

Former FBI Director Bob Mueller was assigned as Special Counsel, to investigate if/how Russia interfered in our 2016 Presidential election process. And, whether or not Donald Trump's campaign personnel, or he himself, colluded/conspired with Russia, to affect the election outcome.

The U.S. News Media and Democrats somehow assumed that Bob Mueller was also investigating President Trump for "Obstructing Justice" by firing FBI Director James Comey.

Well, here we are 17 months after the Special Counsel investigation started, and it appears that Bob Mueller never was investigating if President Trump "obstructed justice" in any way, shape, or form.

Washington is in another frenzy over the disclosure that President Trump’s lawyers are preparing answers to written questions from special counsel Robert Mueller. Observers are speculating on the meaning of this move, as anticipation grows for the investigation’s culmination.

If the suspense is killing you, a bigger surprise may await.

The most significant aspect of this story may be what it did not contain: questions about obstruction. Mueller is asking about Russian collusion, rather than the driving force behind his appointment after the firing of former FBI director James Comey. Indeed, ample reasons exist to question whether there is an obstruction charge in the making — the focus of so much media attention since Comey was ignobly dispatched on May 10, 2017.
Law Professor Jonathan Turley then proceeds to lay out evidence that explains why Bob Mueller never was investigating the President for Obstructing Justice.

Full Article Here: thehill.com...

Most of the Mainstream Media, and Democrats in general, have pretty much concluded that President Trump did NOT collude with Russia to affect the 2016 election. There is no tangible evidence that he did, and the President himself has declared many times, "There was no collusion!".

One can only imagine how Democrat politicians, Liberal Media, and Liberal "experts" will react, when Bob Mueller closes his investigation, and issues a report that clears President Donald Trump of Conspiring with Russia, and Obstruction of Justice.

-CareWeMust

Prediction here. Mueller has never been investigating Trump himself. Had he been, we would already have seen the leaks. With a MSM that is eager to print ANYTHING negative against Trump, it would simply already be out there.

That dog ain't gonna hunt.

Every leak that has been trying to paint a picture of Russia-Russia-Russia has been done by the same people who have now been fired or forced to resign. It was an orchestrated effort to cover up the entire Democratic party attempting to take over this great country of ours.

It failed.

The Democratic party as we knew it, is dead, it's just not able to see that yet.

2018/2020 is going to be the straw that doesn't just break the camels' back, it's going to slice in clean in 2.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well, Mueller is currently looking into Trump's tweets for obstruction so if he's going through all those tweets then it sure does look like obstruction of justice is on the table.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

To prove beyond a "reasonable doubt" is hard to prove when intent comes into play concerning obstruction; if another reason, any, manifests in communication...reasonable doubt comes into the arena out the door the allegation goes.

It's a sticky wicket, I doubt prosecutors are looking at this with legal weight, political yes. But the American people are tired of being driven down dirt roads to no where.

Mg

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

and it absoloutely wont matter because they will not have the votes in the senate to actually remove him its a pipe dream and it will do far more political damage to the dems just as it was to the republicans when they tried to impeach clinton for getting head in the white house

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

www.marketwatch.com... and trump isnt gonna answer any questions about obstruction so unless any magical faires and unicorns fly down with proclamations of obstruction it aint happening

Trump’s lawyers and Mueller’s investigators have been negotiating terms for a possible interview with the president for months. In July, Trump’s legal team said it was open to Trump answering questions about collusion with Russia, but not about obstruction. There had been speculation that they could conceivably be open to Trump answering obstruction questions, but only in written form. Trump has said he’s eager to talk to investigators, but Trump’s lawyers are said to worry that obstruction questions could become a “perjury trap” that could open the president to impeachment if he does not tell the truth. Last month, Giuliani said Trump would not sit for an interview after Sept. 1, a deadline which has come and gone. Mueller could also subpoena Trump, which would set up an epic legal showdown likely headed for the U.S. Supreme Court.
it behooves any one being investigated to say as little as possible that could in theory be used against them at a later time and even if the scotus went along with it he could always just plead the 5th and make them only be able to use publicly available info

www.vanityfair.com... and IF they were rosenstine would have recused him self a long time ago

Harvard Law's Jack Goldsmith raises the possibility that the seeming lack of recusal by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in the Mueller Russia investigation might suggest that there's not the obstruction investigation that folks assume (speculation fueled further by a Michael Schmidt opus in The New York Times last week). “One possibility is that Rosenstein has no conflict because Mueller is not actually investigating the president for obstruction. It has been widely reported for months in multiple reputable outlets that Mueller is conducting such an investigation. Schmidt’s story implies that he is, and reports that Mueller has evidence in his possession that appears relevant only to an obstruction investigation.”

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Well, that's why Mueller is indeed investigating him for Obstruction, amongst other things. I mean, you all can sit on the internet all day and decide what Mueller is and isn't investigating Trump for but none of you are apart of his team of investigators and have no clue what's actually going on.

I can't wait for it all to be over so the arm chair speculation can finally stop.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: missed_gear

Well, that's why Mueller is indeed investigating him for Obstruction, amongst other things. I mean, you all can sit on the internet all day and decide what Mueller is and isn't investigating Trump for but none of you are apart of his team of investigators and have no clue what's actually going on.

I can't wait for it all to be over so the arm chair speculation can finally stop.

Indeed. Myself included. Let's get this crap over with. It will not happen b4 the election, the DEMS would never allow it.

Fred..

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

From the title of the article: "Three reasons Mueller may not charge Trump with obstruction"

This is speculative.

Interesting, I found another article from The Hill that contradicts yours. It says that Mueller was actively looking over Trump's tweets for his obstruction of justice investigation. This couldn't happen if there was no investigation into obstruction.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is reviewing President Trump’s tweets as he pursues an investigation into whether the president obstructed justice, The New York Times reported Thursday.

Mueller reviewing Trump's tweets as part of obstruction investigation: report

Which article is propaganda? Which is real? Let's play a game with The Hill!
edit on 14pmSun, 14 Oct 2018 18:59:34 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 14pmSun, 14 Oct 2018 19:00:17 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
October 17, 2018

Bob Mueller's Russian Collusion/Obstruction report is ready. But he will not release it until after the Mid-Term Elections.

www.foxnews.com...

If there is ANYTHING Anti-Trump, you just know it will LEAK, BEFORE the mid-terms.

edit on 10/17/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 17, 2018

Bob Mueller's Russian Collusion/Obstruction report is ready. But he will not release it until after the Mid-Term Elections.

www.foxnews.com...

If there is ANYTHING Anti-Trump, you just know it will LEAK, BEFORE the mid-terms.

If there were ANYTHING negative about the trump admin it would have been out LONG LONG ago.
They have exactly dick.
Mueller played his ragged already used manafort investigation and couldnt even nail down all those charges.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join