It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Ancients knew...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah, I've been there, but not on a trip where I had the luxury of looking at it through that sort of eye.

I wish that the show "Brad Meltzer's Decoded" was still a thing, because I really appreciated that show for talking about things exactly like you describe. I'll make it back to DC again and be able to look into that stuff for myself.

Thanks for the response--no need to apologize about the length of time. I get that life happens--it's been happening to me a lot lately.

Keep posting, sir, because yours are threads that I always get a little excited about when I see them pop up.

Best regards.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Sometimes i feel the earth may have once been a technological place but was 99% wiped out and humans are slowly rebuilding.

May have even happened a few times.

Whole heartedly agree.

Science will prove we have been reset a few times. Its difficult, very difficult, to prove this. We find technological devices, fragments deep in the soil, yet timelines do not agree for, the timeline. Oddities that should not be there, yet there they are. Puzzlement to be un puzzled.

Recently I watched a video where the author believed there were "mud floods". Only he put this last event about 200 years ago. That would be hard to fathom. But, the evidence is there for "floods", and yes, "Mud Floods".

There is one explanation, there were floods, that caused mud floods. The timing of the event though is not 200 years, but actually 10,000 years. At lease, the last global event. There is evidence for others.

The science behind the actual event is not allowed to be made public. because it would "Expose" a reality that was to be kept secret from mankind. "Enkie's Lost Book". And there is at least one "Secret Society" who's real purpose is to keep our past "buried".

One reason for this keeps coming to mind is not the type of technology we have today, but the core knowledge of simple scientific laws known to the ancients, that was not passed to mankind. That, is the reason for all the secrecy. For if we possessed the secret knowledge of how our Solar System really operated, the ancients would have no defense from us. We, would be able to build our own "Ben Ben Stones", and travel freely.

The ancients used stone not only for building buildings, but also to travel our solar system. They, the ancients, used ancient technology. It wasn't until after the advent of mankind with a more advanced mind that metals were developed.

To the other "Secret Society", will it be a peaceful family reunion? I pray it will. We have been divided way too long... The clock is ticking, for all of us....

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Most people forget that in our time with computers, mobile phones and atom bombs there are still human beings living beside us who have to go out with a spear so there can be food at the table at night. In ancient past same situation could have excisted... Maybe there were civilisations with advanced technology helping out lesser developed people..creating a wrong view of the past for scientist of today.

edit on 3/3/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Joined up after seeing this thread. Best poster ever dude.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hey, Slayer! Excellent thread! Haven't heard from you in a while. I have a question which has been swirling around in my head for a while and that is:

Do you think that technology of the past ever developed to a point to where humans or whatever other life forms existed were able to time travel...? If so, do you think they could be controlling things from behind the scenes in our current day and time...?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Do you think that technology of the past ever developed to a point to where humans or whatever other life forms existed were able to time travel...? If so, do you think they could be controlling things from behind the scenes in our current day and time...?

In my opinion, time travel can not exist, because time does not exist. Time is a construct as has been mentioned, that only gauges when events happen, or expected to happen again, and only predictive in nature.. There is no substance, to travel in.

There is however, the present. There is this moment, second, with a long line of present's that stretch back to the origins. The "Present" can be traveled in. If one had the recall of all past events, he could manipulate the future and events in it, but not be able to travel to it and would have to wait for its arrival. Prediction is simply a knowledge and application of past knowledge. The past, manipulated, can create, the future. But since the future is not written, and does not exist, its a poker game at best.

Controlling things from behind the scenes, given knowledge that the spirit is eternal, is not a possibility, its assured.

Hope the lost book is not lost for much longer.......

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Gilgamesh, the survivor of the global flood in the Sumerian epic, was said to have 'slayed the celestial bull'. This indicated an end to the age of Taurus, which occurred around 2200 BC... the same time that the Biblical account says the flood subsided. Our history is there for the taking, you just have to look past the dumbed down version we were taught in school.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I watched a lecture by Andrew George on youtube on the Epic it was really interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

hundred thousand years

400,000 to 200,000 years is more than a couple.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I'm not sure but I think we have about 100 years before we are actually in aquarious??

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

humankind does not go through cycles

It clearly does. And it's "human kind", not "humankind".

Everything in existence 'breathes', for the lack of better word. You can think of this as a 'cycle'. Things don't happen in a linear fashion - there's often a really long time of 'nothing happening', then SUDDEN surge of things forward, as if something started to push to a certain direction - many inventions have been happening at the same, exact time. Light bulb was not invented by the cold, evil animal-murderer and businessman that exploited his workers. It was invented in different places simultaneously, and although the credit is given to that awful man, it could just as well go to Nikola Tesla or many of the others that were working on that at that same time.

Have you ever noticed many movies that appear to have the same exact idea, coming out almost at the exact same moment? This has happened more than once, so it can't be just a coincidence. It's a cycle (although in a different scale). It's a symptom of a larger cycle that's going on, pushing things to a certain idea. Those movies were that era's 'thing', then other ideas became prevalent. There's a certain pattern to how things work and happen, and it's never linear.

Things seem to happen in big leaps. Typewriter was dominant for decades, and then suddenly, very quickly indeed, it became obsolete. Same happened to vinyl records, cassette tapes and even dictionaries. Heck, even books, CDs, DVDs and soon hard disks with moving parts are just obsolete history, almost antique.

When you look at history, things have definitely been happening in cycles. The technology age begun suddenly, and within it there have been cycles as well, and then it transitioned to 'information age'. I am just waiting for when humanity will finally realize to start a 'spiritual age' (which already existed, and then was forgotten, and will exist again, because it's indeed a cyclic progress).

'Cycle' doesn't mean that things will be repeated exactly. Each wave of an ocean is different, and yet, you can't deny that it represents a cyclic structure.

Just because something moves forward, doesn't mean it doesn't do so in a cyclic manner, waves, frequencies, etc.

Existence is based on frequencies, cycles, waves, vibration. The Divine Forces mold everything into a 'spiral-like' vortex.

Look at snails, smoke, (especially when an airplane lands and the smoke near its wingtips form vortices), galaxies, waves, tornadoes, or what form water takes when you let it out through a hole. It always tries to form a vortex. Even clouds do this. Look at pretty much anything natural and moving, and you see vortex involved.

Um, I think I digressed a bit, but it's all in good fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join