It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge ‘alien spacecraft’ spotted on ISS live feed sparks frenzy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

“I think it is some sort of craft, but cannot work out whether it is on the ground, or flying. “If it's on the ground its huge.” According to the person who captured it, who wishes to remain anonymous, the clip shows: “A craft with a doorway and a being inside.”

‘NASA is lying’ HUGE ‘alien spacecraft’ spotted on ISS live feed sparks frenzy

Another UFO seen from the ISS reported by the Daily Star. SecureTeam debunked it as the Luobubozhen facility in China, yes believe it or not, SecureTeam debunked it!

It does look similar to the Luobubozhen facility. In the ISS video though the roof does not look the same. Can we trust SecureTeam?

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: fix vid

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You can never ever never ever ever trust secure team.

Ever.

a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

So you think it is:

“A craft with a doorway and a being inside.”

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
idk it just got the cgi fakeness to it. but who m I to say if it got verified.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sadly I have seen a few streams from this guy some are ok but most of his content is out of this world and used for clickbait and ad revenue. It’s not a alien spaceship...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I don't think it is CGI. Pretty sure it is the Luobubozhen facility (or at least something on the ground). Is the roof open on it or something though? It could be where China parks it's black triangles...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You do know secureteam is a known hoaxer channel right? Bought and payed for and proven to be a hoax.
ufotheater.com...

He makes the videos for money. It’s all 200% fake click bait ad revenue.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Lost me at doorway with a being inside .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Yes I know, just having a little fun. YouTube has done more for disinformation than all the 3 letter agencies combined

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
Lost me at doorway with a being inside .

Yea, I don't see that either, but it is in the "news" story.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
You do know secureteam is a known hoaxer channel right? Bought and payed for and proven to be a hoax.
ufotheater.com...

He makes the videos for money. It’s all 200% fake click bait ad revenue.

You do know you are letting out some major bulls***.. Secureteam is just sharing footage from around the world with interesting content.. And all those videos he talks about in his videos are presented in lots of other alien tube channels... So he is just presenting some interesting cases.. He does not make or fake ANY videos you dumbbell

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Yes I know, just having a little fun. YouTube has done more for disinformation than all the 3 letter agencies combined

News flash.. Youtube is not a person making videos

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It does look similar to the Luobubozhen facility. In the ISS video though the roof does not look the same. Can we trust SecureTeam?

If secure team wanted us to trust this information, they would have provided the moving video from the ISS (the raw video) rather than a video of a still image from the ISS video.

I have a feeling that if we saw this object on the actual video (not a still), it might have been more obvious that this object is something terrestrial and/or mundane.

edit on 7/10/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dumbbell? Guess that makes me a heavyweight you little guy.
He is a hoaxer and because of that even if he had a real case he would have zero credibility.

The boy who cried wolf.

a reply to: Spacespider

Lots of other channels that also feature hoaxes.

I believe there has to be something out there and that the governments of the world know a lot more then that say on the subject.
Secure team it’s full of BS and so are you.

edit on 7-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Taking any notice from secureteam10 and the daily star is like putting a metal fork into an electrical socket ... you just don't

I've noticed that the daily star likes to report on a lot of YouTube videos from secureteam10. Doesn't surprise me though as the daily star is one of the worst tabloids you could read in the UK

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Listen little boy..

If you go watch Tylers video about the subject you will see he infact debunks OP video..
So you saying he never can be trusted just make you look like an even bigger dumbbell

And I bet you have been eagerly discussing lots of topics he have been involved in..
Did he steal your boyfriend or something.. because some personal hate towards him.

Again.. he just bring the most resent interesting videos to the table, he is not forcing you to believe anything.
But I guess you have been brainwashed by the angry secureteam mob.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

News flash.. Youtube is not a person making videos

So only people spread dis-info? Three letter agency's aren't a single person either? I thought the C*A was a person that lived in VA...

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
No personal hate at all from me. However with you on the other hand it seems like your full of it after I insulted your boyfriend.We could toss crap at each other all day I guess.

Just remember spacespider shot first.

a reply to: Spacespider

edit on 7-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think you all ought to read the OP again. The poster just mentioned ANOTHER ISS feed was debunked by secure team. The video the poster shows has nothing to do with secureteam. Not unless the original poster a MRMBB333 is a member of secure team, I don't know. But secureteam has nothing to do with this video.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The OP debunked himself you can see the side by comparison it’s a building on the ground from earth.
He asked the question if we could trust secure team to which he got a reply.

a reply to: crayzeed

top topics

<<   2 >>

join