It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge ‘alien spacecraft’ spotted on ISS live feed sparks frenzy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
MR. BBB or whoever he is , is the one who originally posted it, and he is the one posting the out of this world stuff allot. As far as Tyler, he is not quite as bad, but he posted a video, about buildings on the moon, where he truly believed they were real,etc so he is not as bad, but at times his imagination gets the best of him.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This wouldn't be the first time that something on the ground was misinterpreted as a flying object much nearer the observer/camera, so this discussion is worthwhile. A Skylab photo in 1973 of an airstrip in the Brazilian jungle -- one runway with square turnaround aprons at each end -- was presented on UFO documentaries as a paddle-wheeled UFO that the crew had asked Earth about [imaginary conversation]. More recently, a round Siberian ice lake passing under an ISS power panel sure did look like a 'saucer', and some years ago on a spacewalk, during one dark pass, Leroy Chiao saw some lights going across his field of vision and [as was standard] reported it right away over the open channel [no SECRET UFO channel, sorry, guys]. Turned out he had been turned to face the nighttime Earth and was passing over a Japanese fishing fleet that uses high-powered lights to attract commercially valuable prey -- a weather satellite photo of the region off the Argentine coast that same night showed the fleet's lights plain as day.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Nice facts showing you can't always trust what you see. Thanks Jim!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The videos that Secrueteam10 puts out, you can find everywhere else as well. He often says they are from different channels and gives them props.
He is just reporting what is currently strange and interesting. I take most things UFO related with a pinch of salt these days. Whether that's Secureteam10, any other Youtube channel or ATS article.

He debunks videos and pictures all the time.

I watch them mostly for interest and not for factual content.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Winner of the best answer so far to the OP.

originally posted by: rhynouk
The videos that Secrueteam10 puts out, you can find everywhere else as well. He often says they are from different channels and gives them props.
He is just reporting what is currently strange and interesting. I take most things UFO related with a pinch of salt these days. Whether that's Secureteam10, any other Youtube channel or ATS article.

He debunks videos and pictures all the time.

I watch them mostly for interest and not for factual content.

I know they have done some shady stuff in the past, but you can trust them as much as most stuff on the internet IMHO

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg
Thanks Jim, I knew about two of those three but not the one in the Brazilian jungle, that's interesting!

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
I know they have done some shady stuff in the past, but you can trust them as much as most stuff on the internet IMHO

I haven't been trying to monitor them...once someone loses my trust I don't want to spend more time looking at their hoaxes. Also note the ATS staff doesn't seem to have such a neutral stance on secureteam10:

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

If he really is changing his ways as you seem to think, it probably would have been better for him to come out with a new channel with a new name that doesn't have this kind of baggage attached to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I haven't been trying to monitor them...once someone loses my trust I don't want to spend more time looking at their hoaxes. Also note the ATS staff doesn't seem to have such a neutral stance on secureteam10:

The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

If he really is changing his ways as you seem to think, it probably would have been better for him to come out with a new channel with a new name that doesn't have this kind of baggage attached to it.

I don't know if he is changing his ways or not. I scan his stuff now and then to see what he has picked up. If that first real citizen captured/leaked UFO video hits the internet, I am sure it will be sites like his that will have it first.

edit on 7-10-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The only thing here I disagree with is the name calling. There’re more constructive ways of letting people know they’re wrong.

Remember when Richard Dolan spoke at Jaime Maussan’s pay-per-view and the alien mummy turned out to be a kid mummy? There was a lot of flak he took from that, people calling him a fraud and a hoaxer. Well he’s not. He’s probably the only legit researcher left, while everyone else has been nuked by likely disinformation campaigns.

And what the hell is wrong about receiving money for the work you put into your craft? There’s a demand for material related to ufology. Researchers expend effort producing said materials, and should be compensated. How people spend their money is their own business.

Secureteam has a pretty big following, and I say good for them! It is ridiculously difficult to make a living in the field of ufology. Anyone who has tried content creation will tell you, the most important thing is making sure that you KEEP MAKING CONTENT. Otherwise you lose your following. It comes as no surprise to me that he’s reported on hoaxes. I do not believe that he has hoaxed. The New York Times reported on the Gulf of Tonkin. Does that make them frauds? Hoaxers? They even took money for those papers.

TLDR: secureteam is fine, I don’t care if he’s gotten hooked by hoaxes, nor that he makes money, and don’t call people names.

Z

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

100% Luobubozhen

Move along. Move along.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join