It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are reptilians good or bad to us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There is no connection between Reptilians and Greys. Greys are aliens from other planets, who are interested in humans.

Reptilians live here, Earth and some other planets here are their home. We are animals on this planet Earth, the same way like monkeys and other mammals. When we won't be killing each other , then we will be more like advanced creatures.

Reptilians don't feed on humans, they can breed animals under ground to eat them. But I really guess, that some aliens should come to Earth and feed on selected humans. Life would then be much better!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I will somewhat agree with you for once vertu.

Reptilians live here, Earth and some other planets here are their home. We are animals on this planet Earth, the same way like monkeys and other mammals. When we won't be killing each other , then we will be more like advanced creatures.

yes i agree....
ive started thinking like this:

if people here learned their was (lets hypothetically) say animals on other planets, some of those people would want specimens to be abducted and taken back for analysis, but also some people with strange exotic taste buds.....
like eating an endangered or strange wild animal from far away....
some might pay dearly just for a nibble.......
might have some aphrodesiac quaility or medicinial quality?
could be a priceless much wanted animal!

i also read that cannabals in africa used to chase a human or animal down before killing it, they do this to scare it so it releases ENDORPHINES into the bloodstream and flesh, it makes it taste better and gives you a euphouria they said........

but as to this:

Reptilians don't feed on humans,

i disagree somewhat,
ive seen human mutalations and can only assume reps are doing it as no greys ae reported doing it but only reps !
as well as me seeing the reps do it to a cow that i make this assumtion.
but i belive eating men is a rarity but does happen sometimes.

they can breed animals under ground to eat them

maybe growing all the pature land required is hard in tunnels?
maybe air /gas mix is wrong down there, to much sulfur!
maybe no sun light so artifidcial is used but a hard task?
maybe pressures of earth that far down have an adverse effect on cows and crops?
maybe the dispersal of methane is a problem under tunnels as well?
maybe its easier to zip up to a self service cow farm and steal one right quick!
maybe something we havent thought of like maybe surface food is a delicasy?

also ive been researching STEM CELLS maybe the reptoids are into blood for this reason, to preserve life through it someway, its feasable now!
cows blood is so close to human blood the red cross is using it for PLASMA now!

[edit on 26-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The Reptilians are evil they are set of World Conquest

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The conclusion thus far warthog911:

Reptoids Good : 2
Vertu
Dallas

Reptoids Bad : 5

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Reptoids Good : 3
ShadowHasNoSource

Actually, my vote is neither since they are just trying to survive. And they are part of the whole so objectively speaking they can't be judged unless you wish to judge God.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Put me down for don't exist.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have heard that short greys tend to disguise themselves as dwarves when on the surface gathering in order to go undetected...and for the record i am a dwarf so no midget ridicule please...ive heard all the jokes and i dont need to hear more....im here because i believe this discussion is a serious one. thank you for your sensitivety on this topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Reptoids Good : 2
Vertu
Dallas

Reptoids Bad : 5

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
lizzardsamok passes out FREE FLOATIES to:
Merger
Lamagraa
Teh_Gerbil
SilverStar
starmaster

gifts to keep your head above water in a sea of ignorance...
Off topic but just alittle humor to lighten a serious subject.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, I personally think if there are Reptoid species, it actually depends upon the shall we say breed of reptile they evolved from. In Terran species there are some reptiles that are more aggressive than others. And there are also some very docile breeds of reptiles too.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ok, firstly, people need to realize that, at least according to the Lacerta Files, there are two species of "reptoids": those native to Earth, and another, much more hostile species not from Earth.

The ones from Earth: good. The ones not from Earth: bad, very bad and evil.

Jeez, you people need to read up on your reptoids a little more carefully.

Note that the reptoids here on Earth approach us with caution and skepticism, since, according to the Lacerta Files, we were meant to be tools of another alien species. Personally, I'd be excited to meet a subterranean reptoid, but I'd be afraid to meet the hostile reptoids. If anything, ourselves and the subterranean reptoids should have an alliance, since we have decided that Earth is our home, and personally, I don't want to move. I'm sick of moving. I'm lazy, I hate packing sh*t. That puts us in the same boat as the subterranean reptoids.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
painkiller: try Earthfiles.com. Some investigations can be read for free, I'm not sure that the two part investigation on the Reptilian Shapeshifter can be opened without a membership.

I'm wondering if its true there is a law in the US that anyone requires a permit to explore caves (deep caves)? If anyone knows for sure I'd like to know as, Repilians are the apparent reason the feds don't want people down there.

Dallas

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey fellas heres a description of Reptilians, I included the link basically since it may be very useful to all that are intrest in ET's..

Largely subterranean, pterodactyloid-like hominoids with bat-like wings. Sometimes describes as possessing 'horns' and thus are considered very similar to the traditional depiction of the 'devil', according to certain individuals who have encountered them.

Alien Identity

well these reptilians may actually have come from Pre-Historic Earth and as Man evolved so did they.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

painkiller: try Earthfiles.com. Some investigations can be read for free, I'm not sure that the two part investigation on the Reptilian Shapeshifter can be opened without a membership.

I'm wondering if its true there is a law in the US that anyone requires a permit to explore caves (deep caves)? If anyone knows for sure I'd like to know as, Repilians are the apparent reason the feds don't want people down there.

Dallas
There's no requirement of permits, but most caves are private property, and so thus the laws on private property apply.

That said, spelunking is growing in popularity. I plan on going sometime within the next few months. If you ever do it, wear clothes you're willing to throw away. It can be very dirty, and the dirt is hard to wash out. Also, flashlights might be a good idea. Hmm, maybe I'll meet some subterranean reptoids! Maybe not... I can dream least....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the reptoids are earth dwelling workers, = bad guys,
the draco are overseers of the worker claste reptoids, = really bad guys,
IMHO if lacerta is real story, its toatally lizard propaganda!

TIP : lacerta means LIZARD in LATIN. lizards amok if you ask me, a survivor, even earthfiles which is linda howes site, youll find no good reports only evil.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
the humanity is doomed

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
There is no connection between Reptilians and Greys. Greys are aliens from other planets, who are interested in humans.

Reptilians don't feed on humans, they can breed animals under ground to eat them. But I really guess, that some aliens should come to Earth and feed on selected humans. Life would then be much better!

Perhaps in the future we can feed hardened, irreconcilable murderers who cannot be rehabilitated to the carnivorous reptilians.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You guys forgot about the amphibous, watch the waters, though they are nuetral.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
they're neither, because they arent real. sorry for the one liner but ffs. the whole lizard man crap started from the TV show V. THEY ARENT REAL

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I got good vibes from the reptoids I've had experiences with, except for that one time when I think they were just being sarcastic and were playing a joke on me with some greys. Even then, that was pretty funny in retrospect.

I don't get what all the reptilian paranoia is about. Have most of the people that think reptilians are evil, eat babies(gross, humans aren't organic), are trying to take over the world, or whatever else ever had any contact/abduction experiences with reptilians? Or are the closest you've gotten to seeing a reptoid been the "Fox news/Bush shapechanger" videos on Youtube?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join