It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are reptilians good or bad to us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hmm,

lets start off first by saying that the universe has a vast deposite of intelligent number of beings belong to reptilian like classes. Evolutionary wise they seem to draw the longest straw in gaining intelligent the first (simply because most planets ecosystems are so hot that reptiles have a good change to evolve into intellent beings)

Wether a reptilian race is 'good' or 'bad' is perhaps wrong doing since a human nation is good or bad depending on it's government and which side you are on.

If you really want to know about bad reptilians of outer space then I suggest you ask your nearest alien about a race called 'Zaleminian'. I'm shure they will confirm that those guys qualify as 'bad reptilians'. (I am vastly understating thou)

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Are Reptilians good or bad to us?

That would depend on who 'us' is.
Seems the PTB have no problem getting along with them

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
I hardly call being kiddnapped against my will , experimented on or other things, good.

So you are saying you were kidnapped by a Reptilian?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by Vertu
Considering that Earth is their home planet, the Reptilians logically shouldn't be bad. Why would they harm the Nature, the animals (including humans), why would they destroy their own home? It is nonsense.

That's just what they want you to think. If I was an alleged energy alien species bent on domination I wouldn't tell the truth. Unless it benefited me as an alleged energy alien species.

Okay so how does what you just said make ANY sense in response to Verty's post?

If they are native to Earth, they are NOT ALIENS..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

ive seen human mutalations and can only assume reps are doing it as no greys ae reported doing it but only reps !

You can only assume its reptilians?

Was Jack the Ripper a Reptilian?

Was Jeffrey Dahmer a Reptilian?

So just how many 'human mutalations' have you actually seen?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

lizzardsamok passes out FREE FLOATIES to:

So your vote is biased huh?

Put the Royal Ontario Museum down as "Good" and that ought to count for at least 10

As to whether they are good or evil... you would have to poll at least a whole colony... because every species has good and evil within them.

So far I have yet to see them do anything to humans that would be considered bad, and so far I have yet to see them do anything for the benefit of mankind...

In fact they do so little either way most people cannot even find enough evidence that they even exist

So based on that lack of evidence... how can you judge an entire race you have never even met?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by warthog911

the majority of life out there now is of love/light from what i hear..

the greys/reps are not allowed to abduct annymore and there are only a few renegade groups that are wanting to stay in 3D and they have lost power...probably stuck in underground bases and/or on mars..i'm not sure..i could ask

bottom line is no fear...we are going to win this,no doubt

The Reptillian Question Part One
uk.youtube.com...

The Reptillian Question. Part Two
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Some people say that david icke thinks that reptilians are bad but some people say reptilians are good eg the lacetra story.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 24-2-2005 by warthog911]

I think DI says most Reptilians are bad, but not all.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

then humanity is doomed

We don't need Aliens or Reptilians for that... we have Bush and Co

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This thread is a prime example of why conspiracies and the subject of aliens/ufo's are mostly laughed out of the room. You might at well just become scientologists if you seriously believe in 'reptoids' or whatever you call them, if you do believe in these reptillions you are good cult subjects, cults like people who believe anything they are told, they make for good, obedient, unquestioning followers.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Corum

Isn't the reason that conspiracies and abduction aren't taken serious due not to the experiences of alien abductees and contactees but rather the paranoid conspiracy nuts with no alien contact who go on about alien reptilian shapeshifters who control government and FOX News and also the religious fanatics who try to make parallels between reptilians and devils?

Reptilians are a part of my alien abduction experiences as well as the central part of the alien contact experiences that a woman I know and trust has told me she's had since she was a little girl. Both of our experiences were very positive and a far cry from the paranoid and baseless rants and accusations that one often hears about.

People who have never had reptilian experiences should not talk about reptilians since they are going only on second-hand information at best and disinformation at worst. But what about people who have actually had experience with reptilians? Shouldn't they be taken just as seriously as other abductees?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epinephrine
People who have never had reptilian experiences should not talk about reptilians since they are going only on second-hand information at best and disinformation at worst. But what about people who have actually had experience with reptilians? Shouldn't they be taken just as seriously as other abductees?

In theory yes... but reality doesn't work that way...

With all the camera phones around these days maybe someone will catch one

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpinephrineIsn't the reason that conspiracies and abduction aren't taken serious due not to the experiences of alien abductees and contactees but rather the paranoid conspiracy nuts with no alien contact who go on about alien reptilian shapeshifters who control government and FOX News and also the religious fanatics who try to make parallels between reptilians and devils?

Hello Epinephrine, yes, I agree with that statement. The types of people you mention cheapen the subject, it's probably the reason why the subject has such a hard time from people.

Originally posted by Epinephrine
Reptilians are a part of my alien abduction experiences as well as the central part of the alien contact experiences that a woman I know and trust has told me she's had since she was a little girl. Both of our experiences were very positive and a far cry from the paranoid and baseless rants and accusations that one often hears about.

Not for one second do I not believe that you had an experience, what I cannot be sure of is whether that experience was in your mind or not, I sincerely mean no disrespect by that, we all know the power of the mind.

Originally posted by EpinephrinePeople who have never had reptilian experiences should not talk about reptilians since they are going only on second-hand information at best and disinformation at worst. But what about people who have actually had experience with reptilians? Shouldn't they be taken just as seriously as other abductees?

I don't see anything wrong with people who have never had a personal experience discussing it as long as they don't speak about it like it's fact, so yes again. People like yourself who have had an experience you believe to be genuine, well, you are right, you should be taken just as seriously as abductees. The problem is, if these reptilians were among us by now we would have had some sort of proof from a corpse or something.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
This thread is a prime example of why conspiracies and the subject of aliens/ufo's are mostly laughed out of the room. You might at well just become scientologists if you seriously believe in 'reptoids' or whatever you call them, if you do believe in these reptillions you are good cult subjects, cults like people who believe anything they are told, they make for good, obedient, unquestioning followers.

Well, i'm not the one claiming that there are races like that close to earth (and I seriously suspect not).

But let's look at this from another angle. Most planets can be assumed of that they have the same geo-evolutionairy stadium as earth. mars for example was warmer at first then it is now. That heat is caused largely due to geotherman activity (like vulcano's) and causes a greenhouse effect thus causes a hot planet.

Kay, heat does not mean that it will result in reptile-like life forms. But wait a little what i'm gaining at. Heat is favourable for a few types of lifeforms. Examplerary:

- Fish (assume were dealing with heat that does not vapourize water masslike)
- Amphibious
- Reptilian
- Insects

k, let's assume those four classes. Fish is nice and can develop into intelligent life, in fact all life has the potential to become intelligent. However, fish are limited to liquids (like water) They also tend to lack things like arms and legs. Meaning they need to either evolve them, unlikely because they swim and don't need em. or they need other ways to manipulate things, tentacles are to crued and telekinese is to advanced to develop one-stage. (last one is possible but extremely unlikely)
So Fish are not really a likely to evole.

Amphibious, nutting wrong with that. Amphibious is trong to evolve into intelligent life. There are frogs known to survive frozen and they ventue both land and water. They get lots of offspring. Offcoarse diet is important, you need protine rich food to evolve brains (presume that this goes for all life), but flesh eating amphibious existed on earth so no problem there.

Same story for Reptiles as for Amphibious.

Insects bring about another problem. Insects have one particular problem which is gravity. You don't see man sized insects because even earth tiny gravityfield would crush them. The skeletonal structure is way to heavy to permit that.

Birds evolved from reptiles. No interesting story there.
Germs and bacteria are to simple to form intelligent life since their restricted in cellsize and number (large colonies of backteria are merely large numbers of individuals)
Mamals are an advance evolutionairy stage. We exist because of things like meteorites and ice ages interfearing on the planet before reptiles became intelligent. We exist because we where rigged with a body that keeps it's own temperature up. But that is by no means garanty that all life is like that, think about it a few hunderde million years ago mammals didn't even exist but amphibious, reptile and insects and fish did. For some reason they simply didn't evolve into intelligent life. But on other planets if the ingrediants are right especially amphibious and reptile like beiings got a straw ahead of mammals simply because the geothermal activity of the planet in earlier stages gives them chance to exist earlier.

Of course this only goes up if you assume standard nature/physics rules.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
They may indeed exist on other planets, Ancientshade, just extremely unlikely that they do on this planet.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Not for one second do I not believe that you had an experience, what I cannot be sure of is whether that experience was in your mind or not, I sincerely mean no disrespect by that, we all know the power of the mind.

A lot of my experiences have left some sort of evidence to let me know that the experience was real, whether it be leaving the door open(after I make a point to close it before bed), zipping and fastening the pants that I wore to bed(but with a point made to unzip them and leave them half down), or directly waking me up after the experience was over. One instance involving a reptilian involved them pulling me through the wall(as unlikely as it sounds), where I noticed things that about the design of the house and relationship of several rooms that I was pulled through that I had never noticed before.

I don't have a cell-phone picture of me at the bar with any aliens, but surely such an achievement isn't necessary to believe that someone is being truthful and has genuinely had some sort of contact, yes?

I don't see anything wrong with people who have never had a personal experience discussing it as long as they don't speak about it like it's fact, so yes again. People like yourself who have had an experience you believe to be genuine, well, you are right, you should be taken just as seriously as abductees. The problem is, if these reptilians were among us by now we would have had some sort of proof from a corpse or something.

Well that is all assuming that they are among us, as the paranoid "shapechanging reptilians are taking over the world" crowd claims. I, however, have only seen reptilians briefly in my home at the beginning and end of an abduction experience and really doubt that they really go far from their vehicles and dwellings(wherever these are).

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi!

If I could see a few direct PHOTOS sent onto this thread, I might be able to make my mind a bit more precisely on what you call 'REPTILIANS"...

The name denotes to me, dinosaurs, at the best, or salamanders, or lizards...wow,BUT it's only from what I know HERE on Earth! any other 'proof'(your thoughts would do fine for now, I suppose you have studied this from close, I only wish to get views on this, as I take it seriously.) or 'reptile' sort of aliens?

How about the Spiders from Mars? (not that I don't believe in them, just I NEVER SAW any PIC!)

No joke , I'm all ears but, without photo, this thread looks like a chapter from a sci-fi novel...without a reference--

--yet its not the first time I hear from it, far from!

Please post REAL photos from a PLANET, not Earth, another PLANET, a REAL PHOTO, even vague, blur, grey, black&white, distanced, zoomed, lightened, sharpened...ETC!!! 'SOLARIZE' AS WELL!!! then WE will SEE!

THANX OP.

post-scriptum I believe in you, I do no doubt, I am curious in a positive way, and as to the Spiders on Mars too. Love, Mag

PS 2 If photos ARE from Earth it's OK, we'd like to see these too as we browse, directly onto this thread, code for photos s or u2u me, photobucket.com... is usually OK! You can edit there too. xxxm

[edit on 28-9-2008 by MarsFanMag]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by MarsFanMag]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsFanMag

Well.... there is THIS one...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join