It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So the letter that came from Fords ex names Monica L McLean....

Letter

Could she possibly be the same as this one with the FBI?

Sosbee

That was related to some report of another agent named Sosbee that was canned apparently.

And Fords transcript of the question...

This is an interesting development.
Will this get msm coverage?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

McLean has a LinkedIn page but it's extremely sparse. Says worked for DOJ 1992-2016, independent contractor 2017+ 3rd degree connection to me

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: flash59

I suspect people started to contact her and she deleted all but the bare bones in order to maintain the page

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Internet detectives and citizen journalists are the new investigative journalists for the mainstream media now.

No kidding....like this gem:

thewashingtonstandard.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Looks like another worthless liberal has been caught trying to defraud the system in the name of their petty and pathetic fake ideology

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Carcharadon

Not my first thought, but here you go.

you need to come up with one using the movie Waterboy, and the Medula Oblongata clips.

Oh please Baby Jesus let that happen! Maybe something around Step Brothers or Talledega Nights too.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Man these threads are suspiciously silent aren't they? Where are all the usuals? Still trying to wrangle up some 4am talking points maybe? I guess they haven't received the emails on how to spin this stuff.

Too bad because I was really hoping to read the mental contortions.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Man these threads are suspiciously silent aren't they? Where are all the usuals? Still trying to wrangle up some 4am talking points maybe? I guess they haven't received the emails on how to spin this stuff.

Too bad because I was really hoping to read the mental contortions.

Waiting for orders and talking points to come down from the office of their queen?

That laugh!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Done

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I don't think she's going to make it to the 2020 election

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
WHOAA.

I can think of 2 possibilities.

1. Ford has a friend in the FBI. That's why Dems wanted an FBI investigation. It was fixed?

2. Her friend already filled them in about Ford, and this is why they knew to ask her certain questions.

I hope the truth is #2.

ETA: #2 makes more sense.
Notice the boyfriend that Ford tried to show her how to pass the test. So the friend might have given the FBI a heads up that she knew how to cheat the test.
Maybe THIS is why Trump and Grassley were so anxious for her to testify.
The friend might know all kinds of things.

ETA again:
The post above this now makes #1 look more likely. Geez
I don't know

Probably a combo of both , I'm sure there are plenty of liberal FBI agents willing to use their power to attack the Republicans

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Lets be honest and stop being so politically biased. If you or I were accused of doing something we didn't remotely do, why would we even care if someone threatened us with an investigation? It's a normal thing for anyone not to care if they had any sense of dignity and had nothing to hide.

Hell no, there is no positive outcome to an investigation. Either you're found guilty, in which case people remember that you were guilty, or you're cleared, in which case people remember that you were investigated so you're probably guilty.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Either way, I haven't seen this much egg on the democrats' faces since their immaturity gave us the 2016 election. Now they're doubling down to give us the midterms, and it's almost a guarantee that they'll triple down in their utter stupidity to give us the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good indication the Committee investigators knew about the "lessons" before the "Dr Ford" hearing.

Click Click

😎

Absolutely.

I thought the question about coaching someone how to take a polygraph was odd....they totally already knew.

Yep. I love it, absolutely love it. The progs have been getting away with everything since 2008 and it's finally coming to a halt.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Either way, I haven't seen this much egg on the democrats' faces since their immaturity gave us the 2016 election. Now they're doubling down to give us the midterms, and it's almost a guarantee that they'll triple down in their utter stupidity to give us the 2020 election.

SHHH!!!!

Don't tell them! You'll scare away the fish!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

McLean released the statement to ABC News on Wednesday morning. It said, simply,

“I have NEVER had Christine Blasey Ford, or anybody else, prepare me, or provide any other type of assistance whatsoever in connection with any polygraph exam I have taken at anytime.”

McLean made the statement after an ex-boyfriend of Ford’s told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he had seen Ford preparing McLean to take a polygraph.

heavy.com...

But hey, there's still that fear of flying thing!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sure and we all believed Bill Clinton when he stated that he never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CynicalMark

Sure, and we all believed Brett Kavanaugh when said that The Devils Triangle is a drinking game, and boofing is flatulence!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CynicalMark

Sure, and we all believed Brett Kavanaugh when said that The Devils Triangle is a drinking game, and boofing is flatulence!

Im 42 years old and we used to play Devils Triangle all the time. It's a variation on the game quarters. Pretty common knowledge for those of us who liked to have a good time.

And your boofer point has already been debunked on this site by another poster that posted a link proving that it means exactly what Kav said it means and that link was in excess of 10 years old.

Got any other idiocy that needs debunking?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: flash59
a reply to: ausername

I don't think she's going to make it to the 2020 election

I'm going to throw a party when both Clintons die. Epic, house wrecking type of party. Probably play Devils Triangle and do some Boofing because of the BBQ beans we'll have with our burgers.

Had a hell of a good time the day I found out McCain kicked it.

Yes, I celebrate when evil scumbags die. I like when the world is a better place

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join