It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford friend Monica L McLean....HOLY WHAT????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
damn wrong thread hahaha
edit on 3-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I think renegotiating NAFTA (don't give a crap about what you call it) was a good idea.

But don't bother, it's even more off topic.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think renegotiating NAFTA (don't give a crap about what you call it) was a good idea.

But don't bother, it's even more off topic.

So the tariffs were a good idea. That surprises me.

I think him calling for guns without due process was very bad. And supporting "stop and frisk" and Jeff Sessions,

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

So the tariffs were a good idea.

I didn't say that.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
withdrawn
edit on 3-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

Challenging, yes. Belligerence may be in the eye of the beholder.

When someone makes a direct inquiry I respond. When someone makes an assertion, I query.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Parishna

Challenging, yes. Belligerence may be in the eye of the beholder.

When someone makes a direct inquiry I respond. When someone makes an assertion, I query.

Ok, that is a fair reply. And in hindsight, it makes sense.

I withdraw my statement.

edit on 3-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Would she be willing to lie to help her friend out and thus jeopardize her career with the fbi, or would she tell the truth?

this is where the DEAL comes in to save the day

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sorry for my ignorance , but what is the big deal?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Carcharadon

This is just tooooooo delicious!!!!!!

That's how they keep you guys hooked to the narrative, throw bait out every now and then (a.k.a. constantly) and wait for the bite.

How many times has it been the end of Trump or Democrats over the past 2 years? I've lost count on both sides. Remember the dossier? Remember Stormy Daniels? Remember the hundred other "bombshells" that were supposed to crown the winner of this whole farce? Yeah, this will be just like all those other times, the bombshell will fizzle out and lead to nowhere.

No one will face any kind of punishment and they will continue to live fat and free. The goalposts will be moved yet again for the thousandth time. Your justice boners will continue to be teased though, that's for sure.

you make me smile.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well, looks like I called it. As soon as I heard that testimony about her not being familiar with a polygraph, I called bunk... I think that might have been the tipoff that caused me to doubt her story. The woman is a PhD in psychology, for crying out loud! Who does anyone think analyses polygraphs? They work by recording psychological responses to questions.

And now her boyfriend's account has some actual evidence... Monica McLean was indeed an FBI attorney, which means she likely went through a background check that likely included a polygraph.

I have been in the minority on this, I know, but I have felt since the hearing started good that the prosecutor was playing her own little psychological game. The GOP Senators knew exactly what they were doing by using her... they were laying a carefully constructed trap. The prosecutor was acting like she was playing nice, while in fact she was working in questions designed to catch Ford in her own lies while getting her to let her guard down.

Oh, and for anyone worried about the FBI covering up for Ford... I doubt it this time. Trump made a statement this past week at a rally that he had cleaned up the FBI, but there was still a stench he was going to get out of it. He has most of the corruption out of the FBI, and using them to slam-dunk this investigation will "clean up the stench." In other words, it's time to use this investigation to restore public confidence in the FBI.

It's October. Surprise!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ford transcript of her polygraph answers....WHOOPS!

Wow. I'm a bit late to this thread, but that's pretty conclusive. Those questions seem to make it clear that the GOP already knew she had helped Mclean in the past. If they didn't, it sounds like a pretty strange line of questioning...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Or it could have been that she helped McClean learn how to relax her anxiety. Even non guilty people get nervous before taking a lie detector. She probably told McClean to "just relax and be honest, you have nothing to hide, if you start to get anxious take a few deep breaths", rather than the insinuation that she "coached" her to beat the test. I am sure that is how Ford heard the question, in the beating the test context rather than in the combating anxiety context.

Also if they were trapping her, the next question should have been, did you coach McClean on her lie detector test.

A big bunch of nothing to cover up the fact that Kav lied repeatedly.

Nope...Mitchell covered that too....

Too bad the transcripts don't reflect the squeeky voice tones.

🙅

For those of us that watched, it’s seared into our memory.

It’s....unfortunate

Its indelible in my hippocampus....

Aah ha ha. Gold. Don't ever change, Vasa...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I think the only thing that could possibly make this story more juicy is if it turned out that Mclean was the 'ex-FBI' agent who administered Ford's polygraph! And that they only dug out this other guy to claim he administered it when it became apparent that things were going to come under some scrutiny.

That would be simply delicious.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

The way this story is twisting and turning, don't be surprised if that comes forward.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I think the only thing that could possibly make this story more juicy is if it turned out that Mclean was the 'ex-FBI' agent who administered Ford's polygraph! And that they only dug out this other guy to claim he administered it when it became apparent that things were going to come under some scrutiny.

That or she is tied into the whole Trump Russia smear....she did leave the FBI in 2016...no idea why or if fired. And she obviously supports Ford per her letter from class of 1984 in support.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Alot of her story doesn't add up to me. Felt like the entire story was set up to show that you cant prove or disprove her story either way. The main objective was an emotional testimony and to sway public opinion.

But the biggest hole was the polygraph test. How in your profession do you not know how a polygraph test works? And you decided and the tester thought an emotional day like a funeral was a good day to have the test? I'm no expert but can that skew the results?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I knew things weren't going the democrats way when places like CNN on Sunday started attacking the fbi investigation. I sense they know the investigation isn't going to be in their favor.

But we will find out soon enough

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Internet detectives and citizen journalists are the new investigative journalists for the mainstream media now.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Carcharadon

Not my first thought, but here you go.

you need to come up with one using the movie Waterboy, and the Medula Oblongata clips.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join