It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cosby's Already Been Assaulted In Prison

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
They know he has money, that was probably the first step in the direction of the shakedown for protection payments. Same thing happened to John Gotti and when he refused to continue doing so he was promptly assaulted, he resumed payments shortly there after.

Inmates don't have direct access to their funds and they are limited in how much they can spend per week.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They have access to visitors, lawyers, attorneys, and phone calls through. Those people will transfer monies from outside the prison to where ever they are told, else Bill will have an accident or trip and fall on a foot long in the showers or somewhere else.

Just how it works with gangs and extortion in the penal system.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Creep Thumper

They have access to visitors, lawyers, attorneys, and phone calls through. Those people will transfer monies from outside the prison to where ever they are told, else Bill will have an accident or trip and fall on a foot long in the showers or somewhere else.

Just how it works with gangs and extortion in the penal system.

Yes, I know. 🙄

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

aaaaawwwwwww

poor poor disgusting rapist asshole got some bread thrown at him

Dude it was stale!!! You need some empathy...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lol!!!
HARD TIME
PRISON!!!!
INMATES!!!!!!
ASSAULTS!!!!

done with a hotdog bun....

Thought snowflakes and sjw's were bad?
Even our inmates have gone soft as stale bread.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It was a Dyslexic Inmate who was sending Billy-Boy a Love-Letter olde school style.....or just an eager beaver who put the cart before the horse .

Its good to see Bill and his bank account doing time...I am sick and tired of seeing class dicrimination amongst his population dynamic in the Big House.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

They know he has money, that was probably the first step in the direction of the shakedown for protection payments. Same thing happened to John Gotti and when he refused to continue doing so he was promptly assaulted, he resumed payments shortly there after.

Inmates don't have direct access to their funds and they are limited in how much they can spend per week.

That’s just the “White market” of prisons you’d be amazed at the amount of cash and other goods that make there way into the “black market” and shake downs schemes are quite common along with many other unsavory activities that convicts like to pass the time with.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: andy06shake

Sorry but no matter how much of a scumbag he is it is not funny that inmates assault each other in prison.

Our prison system is disgrace in this country and needs a serious overhaul.

Finally someone said it. I have always found it disgraceful that it happens at all, but even worse, people joke about it.

It's not funny. Rape is not funny. And before anyone says they deserve it if they raped someone, a lot of people in prison or jail do not deserve to be there. Then they are thrown in with the beasts.... And it's laughed about.

It makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there.

They took a blind man's cane from him, he stumbled down the stairs because no one was guiding him, and you guys are focusing on the hot dog bun thing?!

I'm sorry, but I've grown up around blind people. My dad is blind. Does it really seem right to keep him in with the general population? Wth...

For what it's worth, I am a woman who has had experience with this (sexual assault), and I would never wish this on anyone guilty of it.

Someone else said why not house arrest. I think in this case it's a better option for an ELDERLY BLIND GUY.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I am so glad you are speaking out about this. You are right, the system stinks and I don't see how it helps our society at all. But I don't know (or haven't given it thought enough) what else can be done. It makes me so sad.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you freaking kidding me?! Legally blind doesn't mean it's fixable by lenses!

And a cane helps them maneuver through their surroundings so they don't, oh I don't know, fall down stairs or something like that... Oh wait, he did fall on the stairs because he had no cane to help him and no assistance from a sighted person.

A know a lot of blind people, and two I know can only see light levels depending how bright, and the other one can only see shapes, very fuzzy. They cannot have their sight fixed with corrective lenses.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Rape might not be funny, but when its the rapist turn its kind of poetic justice to a fashion.

They keep beasts separate and away in other wings from the other inmates for there own protection else they would be swinging from there peter the first moment the guards were unaware or busy.

Cosby's main concern are the other deviants he is housed with because they are the type that are going to want to hurt him.

As to the rest of the poor souls doing time that come across Cosby, its kind of there task to hurt, maim, and scar beasts, as if they dont then there shot caller will have bad things happen to them for there inaction.

Might make you sick but that's how the prison system and the people who run the show function.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

That’s just the “White market” of prisons you’d be amazed at the amount of cash and other goods that make there way into the “black market” and shake downs schemes are quite common along with many other unsavory activities that convicts like to pass the time with.

You guys are funny. Look at my user name and tell me what you think I did for a living.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you freaking kidding me?! Legally blind doesn't mean it's fixable by lenses!

And a cane helps them maneuver through their surroundings so they don't, oh I don't know, fall down stairs or something like that... Oh wait, he did fall on the stairs because he had no cane to help him and no assistance from a sighted person.

A know a lot of blind people, and two I know can only see light levels depending how bright, and the other one can only see shapes, very fuzzy. They cannot have their sight fixed with corrective lenses.

oh poor poor blind rapist pile of #

you know a cane can be used as a weapon very easily right.

what would you say if someone jacked his cane and beat him to death with it or sodomized someone else?
come on man?

whats with the sympathy for a serial rapist??

i dont care if we call this justice or revenge or whatever.
i have zero sympathy for him.

really dont care if he has to navigate the green mile by touch.

this is a consequence of his actions.
he did these things ans right or wrong now he is paying for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Justice is societies form or revenge BrianFlanders.

The alternative being real justice which would equate to an eye for an eye.

And if it was most peoples daughter that the old bastard had drugged and tampered with real justice would probably equate to his life ending slowly by way of torcher.

So if you think about it he kind of got off easy whilst anarchy is also kept in check, kind of why we have laws in the first place really.

Saudi arabia would disagree on that. They have eye for a eye and are not under anarchy.

A few of their "eye for an eye" people came to the US on 09/11/2001. That looked a lot like anarchy to me.

But what do I know? Maybe I only imagined I watched 3,000 innocent people pointlessly murdered on live TV by a bunch of morons who thought they had a score to settle.

edit on 29-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Possibly because America required a sacrifice so as to further the war on terror and do what they did in the middle east.

The administration at the time ether orchestrated that tragic event or had prior knowledge that it would take place thus allowed it to happen to further an agenda and cause.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

You guys are funny. Look at my user name and tell me what you think I did for a living.

What exactly is funny? Do y’all not have cases of shake downs, and illicit items ending up in the prison economy? Me thinks that’s not very likely....

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: yuppa

Justice is societies form or revenge BrianFlanders.

The alternative being real justice which would equate to an eye for an eye.

And if it was most peoples daughter that the old bastard had drugged and tampered with real justice would probably equate to his life ending slowly by way of torcher.

So if you think about it he kind of got off easy whilst anarchy is also kept in check, kind of why we have laws in the first place really.

Saudi arabia would disagree on that. They have eye for a eye and are not under anarchy.

A few of their "eye for an eye" people came to the US on 09/11/2001. That looked a lot like anarchy to me.

But what do I know? Maybe I only imagined I watched 3,000 innocent people pointlessly murdered on live TV by a bunch of morons who thought they had a score to settle.

Wrong. eye for a eye is to be used individually. Islam forbids murder because it eliminates the chance of conversion.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I find it interesting how Cosby is behind bars, yet Weinstein is out and about ... not that I have any use for either of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I think charge would be assault and breadery.

A salt and buttery?

I don't know...

As for another kind of hot dog....do you think he'd "see" the difference?

Justice is blind....and so is Bill....

Man, I'm going to hell for these....(where I'll be forced to watch reruns of the Cosby Show...but just the beginnings).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join