It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's in the box

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I really like the backpack ideas. Maybe one geared toward him with male toiletries, razors etc and one geared toward her also with the tuna and crackers, some energy bars and perhaps a reusable filtered water bottle...?
Winter will be here soon in the northern hemisphere so some long john type clothing? Something light weight but, warm.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
A cat?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The most valuable thing you can give them is soft toilet paper. Or as someone suggested give them the morning paper which can be recycled into toilet paper.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

A cat?

I have plenty of cats... I will not take them to the humane society and sure wont dump one off there

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

I really like the backpack ideas. Maybe one geared toward him with male toiletries, razors etc and one geared toward her also with the tuna and crackers, some energy bars and perhaps a reusable filtered water bottle...? Winter will be here soon in the northern hemisphere so some long john type clothing? Something light weight but, warm.

I could probably get a backpack pretty cheap.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: intrepid

A cat?

I have plenty of cats... I will not take them to the humane society and sure wont dump one off there

I was making a joke about Schodinger's cat.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is a video with ideas.

You could get light weight blankets or sleeping bags if you can afford them too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join