It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Russian Nuke Theft 'Has Occurred'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think SiberianTiger is trying to say that the U.S. knows that Russian nuclear material is missing, but that the Russians still havn't figured it out.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
tHANK YOU TOMCAT, THAT all i WANTED PEOPLE TO RECOGNISE, Russia is not what it used to be BUT it still has a world power Military, let see in 1987 SOVIET U had 4 Million active Duty Troops, USA had 3 Million, now in 2005 Russia has 988,100 Active Troops, USA 650,000 SU had 13,000+ warplanes in 1987 now 2400+ USA AT THAT TIME HAD 4000+ NOW 2500 warships we had 2500 subs/Crusiers/destroyersbattleships TOTALED, U.S. had 1500 now we (Russia) have 150 TOTAL U.S. now in 2005 400+ so both U.S. and Rus has gone down, but it's realy NOT what Russian bashers like you to think they make it seem as if Russian Millitary REALY went down down down like only 150,000 troops 200 tanks, 50 Warplanes you know, that is totaly perposterous
and thats Exactly what they want people to think.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
My reaspons was TOO advanced for you, let me come DOWN to your level,

Funny, I was just talking with Svetlana. She's from Tashkent - great accent and low, husky voice
Anyway, I told her about my 'conversation' with you, and she says to me, "Russian men, you know what I think of Russian men - especially from Siberia?" I said "No, what?" She didn't say anything more, just held up her little finger. Do you think she meant by that that even she could whip you with her little finger, or did she mean something else

Vini, Vidi, Vinci

[edit on 3/4/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Bring Her I'll take on ANY challengers and TELL HER I "SIBERIANTIGER" said it and WILL say it to her FACE ANYTIME ANY PLACE!!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
She says ***laughing*** that the little finger isn't about fighting, it is about the size of a part of your anatomy.

I get it now (that's funny!
)

[edit on 3/4/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thats what I thought COWERING out at the LAST moment, I noticed Most Westernised Russkies are Intimidated by Yank "Technical words" BUt not me I've learned all about that SMOKESCREAN you YANKS like to use to scare people into believeing your the best military!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Thats what I thought COWERING out at the LAST moment, I noticed Most Westernised Russkies are Intimidated by Yank "Technical words" BUt not me I've learned all about that SMOKESCREAN you YANKS like to use to scare people into believeing your the best military!!

Cowering

Maybe you need to re-read the posts again

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
You 2 crack me up, one who thinks that the Russians are still a major player in world events (they are) and the other who works with a woman who makes fun of anatomy parts.......

Keep it up, good laughs here....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join