It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need solid links to EM sensitivity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I am allergic to codeine and opiods. When it comes to pain, I am really screwed.

Before this, my experiences with painkillers were the usual pills in a bottle from whatever mart.

Quit trying to make me sound nuts. After a while, it does make it look exactly like you and others are truly just trying for the angle, for whatever reason.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am allergic to codeine and opiods. When it comes to pain, I am really screwed.

Before this, my experiences with painkillers were the usual pills in a bottle from whatever mart.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Good, in a way.

Those should only be used when pain is very severe.

for a very short period as well, no prolonged use, too much risk with dependency.

Over the counter paracetamol pain med's can work and you can find certain pain medication (over the counter) that is more nerve based as in it targets nerve pain compared to a paracetamol that is just a general pain killer.

Quit trying to make me sound nuts.

You do that.

How is anyone diagnosed or even considered as mental?

Its not because another person says so for no reason what so ever but because of ones actions and expression and how they interpret things that make others suspect or conclude a mental illness.

After a while, it does make it look exactly like you and others are truly just trying for the angle, for whatever reason.

after more of this it becomes very apparent you are very paranoid.

To add

I think your wife has hit a nail on the head when she believes you suffer from Asperger's, Its arguable that most people interested in conspiracies have characteristics that could easily point to Asperger's.

Try interpreting this post from another angle if you think its an attack or I am trying to make you look like you are crazy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You need some ganj.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Try interpreting this post from another angle if you think its an attack or I am trying to make you look like you are crazy.

Too many posts when people DO post paranormal stuff with too many people using these same tired lines. Whether I am unhinged or not- there's no doubting the sheer volume of "yer nuts" replies. On some, yeah- some people do have problems... but there's been too many on any paranormal post- and then, I watch these same people jump into every political post and spout their "I'm better than your side of things" rhetoric.

It ain't paranoia. It's seeing too much of the same thing, too many times.

But hey- I'm a lunatic. I'm paranoid. I have splinters in the woodmills of my mind.

I'll just stop posting.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have routed You some information.

Good Luck

Stay Hydrated...

Re: Pain. I've found GREAT, EXCELLENT pain relieving properties from "Kratom" The Bali Red Strain. And that is after 15 years of Norco and Fentanyl..
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Here is a documentary about Kratom.

Incidentally, the "White strain" 'may' help with Your current imbalance.

www.imdb.com...

www.youtube.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article...

link

If you have a smartphone, you can get a gauss meter app that reads EM levels, which is pretty cool. It will show if you have levels above normal, or unhealthy amounts of EM radiation.

The only weird problem I notice with myself is my laser level makes me queezy.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Here is a decent intro:

wellnessmama.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't even come *close* to what can be considered psychotic.

Without wanting to make any reference to your present situation, I would like to make the following points:
(i) psychosis is a break from reality and can range from seemingly minor and inconsequential things, up to the big show-stoppers,
(ii) psychosis does not always involve hallucinations, and
(iii) people who are psychotic often don't realise they are psychotic, because the entire point is that they are not interpreting reality correctly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join