It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residual Ancient Hall of Records

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
The second type "Residual" however, fascinates me.

There is such a thing as a Quantum Echo. This could explain a repeating haunting. It would be like a mirrored reflection of an event.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

This is a good show that might or might not explain things.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

S&F, I myself tried to provide a theory of ghosts using many scientific theories and I have come up with only one answer...we have no flipping' idea.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: Quadrivium

They havn't been conditioned yet by society saying what they are seeing is fake, imaginary friends, etc. That and things they may see are imagination and or that they are not explaining correctly, so it seems like they are referencing the paranormal.

Hmmmm.
Not much explaining needed for some of the things I have seen. The VCR actually PULLING "The Lion King" video tape into it and start playing just after I told my oldest he would have to pick up his toys before watching it again (for the 4000th time).
"But Grandma said I could" while pointing at a picture of his deceased grandmother (that he never met).
My wife phoned me at work the previous day and told me this, but I thought there was a logical explanation. The next day, while she was out, the same thing happened to me.
FA REAK YYYY

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Love the take on it, and I had no idea some real science had finally approached the great pyramid's focusing of energy!

I've always believed there was special purpose to the Great Pyramid (and maybe the others at the complex ,(fine tuners maybe?) and that later pyramids were perhaps just people mimicking the ancients without understanding why the pyramids were there.

ETA: it was nice waking up to finish the thread to find I was able to log in on my phone for the first time in months! I don't know what update or settings change happened, but its good to be back!
edit on 9/27/2018 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
This is a very interesting theory, that happens to flow with my beliefs. In all my reading though, I come back to one question that is rather depressing.
For this to be true, our ancient relatives had to have this knowledge. So what happened to it? Was it intentionally hidden, or just lost?

Great thread Slayer! Thank you.

Or was it hidden and removed?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

I have heard many accounts of what appears to be this type of haunting with Civil War battles at the sites of these battles. They do not interact with viewers, they simply repeat portions of the battle, as though they are stuck in a time loop. It would be interesting to know what kind of stone could be found in those battlefields where these hauntings occur.

I wonder if this would simply be a holographic movie or would the participants individually have consciousness remaining in these scenes? It makes since that these types of hauntings would need to be from emotionally charged events.

I find the whole theory of this being recorded in the rock very possible.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Well we know one thing, the hauntings require people to be around to see them. And they seem to happen more at night. Maybe if more people were spending time in or around these structures, even sleeping in them, something might be triggered. Maybe there is some molecule or other circumstance in our bodies that can trigger it to playback. Like a decalcified pineal gland? Or maybe it has to do with the water in your body and you have to have the right "kind" or "frequency" of water, or with the right minerals in it.

When your body/chemistry set has the right mixture, it will set off a chain reaction. Or you might spontaneously combust if your tuning is slightly off.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
As a Vibration Analyst it has always seemed odd to me how people feel that energy/sound waves/vibration were emitted from the top (point) of the Pyramid.
It seems more logical to me that the "frequency" would move from the thinnest point to the base, due to the conical shape, and spread out along the way.
Just my thoughts.
As always, GREAT THREAD Slayer!
Much to think about.
Quad

From top to bottom, huh? Like the frequency itself was emanating from the capstone. The missing capstone.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Just makes more sense to me given the conical shape.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join