It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Residual Ancient Hall of Records

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Energy, Frequency
and Vibration

Where to begin..

I've been formulating this idea for quite some time. Not sure exactly how to present it but I'll try,

Years ago I learned of the differences between what some believe are two distinct types of Haunting. Active and Residual. Active haunting I could conceptualize as some sort of existing beings/entities either multidimensional or existing on a plain just outside many's sensory perception. The Hows and Whys of which we haven't as of yet figured out. Maybe, we just haven't developed the proper Scientific Methodology to test and probe that realm.

The second type "Residual" however, fascinates me.

Here I think we may have a foothold on beginning to understand how these experiences, If True, may be happening. I feel this may open up a whole new world to us. Many in the paranormal field seek out active hauntings and don't seem too interested in Residual. Residual hauntings are often described as simply a past event being played back in the present. No active/intelligent spirit. Before we really get into this. Lets read about how this may be occurring.

Haunted rocks: The Stone Tape theory

by idoubtit • May 11, 2017

The “stone tape theory” is frequently used as a sciencey-sounding quasi-explanation to explain hauntings. Amateur paranormal investigators use the idea to account for appearances of images, sounds, and apparitions that do not interact directly with people. Instead, they play out like a movie or recording. This is most commonly termed “residual haunting” to suggest something was left behind in the past to account for the current effects perceived.

The premise of the stone tape concept is that crystalline rock (bedrock or building stone) captured emotional “energy” from a traumatic event. The preferred rock type is said to be quartz but limestone is mentioned nearly as frequently. The sound and visual representations of an event are “recorded” into the fabric of the rock media in a process analogous to a magnetic tape recording of data. At a much later date, a person sensitive to this “energy” can receive the “playback” or, the playback can be initiated by certain conditions. The recording/playback sequence has long been used as an explanation for apparition sightings and haunting. Thus, the stone tape idea is the ultimate example of “spooky geology”.

It's an interesting read. It goes on to make the following observations...

A “theory” in science is not a guess or a supposition. A theory is a well-tested model of the way something in nature works. Therefore, the “stone tape theory” (STT) isn’t a theory at all in a scientific sense, it’s speculation. Basic questions about the premise include:

How do things get recorded?
What gets recorded and what doesn’t?
How to preserve it?
How to play it back?

So, how would events be recorded? What triggers events to play back? Those are the very questions I wanted answers for. I enjoy reading the latest scientific developments. Each in turn answers and creates new questions. Then, I always start trying to connect dots as to how this may or may not apply to other interests of mine. For example. Kirlian photography. It's a controversial subject for many. The idea that living organism create their own fields or coronas is very intriguing to me. If true, Is this one way to impact our surrounding environment? Heres a little more information on the topic.

What is Kirlian Photography? The Science and the Myth Revealed

Kirlian photography, although the study of which can be traced back to the late 1700s, was officially invented in 1939 by Semyon Davidovitch Kirlian. The Kirlian photographic process reveals visible “auras” around the objects photographed. These photographs have been the subject of much myth and controversy over the years. Interestingly, much of which was initially put forth to explain the Kirlian photography phenomena was put forth by the inventor himself, along with his wife.

The process of taking a Kirlian photo is a fairly simple one and does not even require the use of a camera. First, a sheet of photographic film is placed on top of a metal plate. Then, the object that is to be photographed is placed on top of the film. To create the initial exposure, high voltage current is applied to the metal plate. The electrical coronal discharge between the object and the metal plate is captured on the film. The Kirlian photograph, which shows a light, glowing silhouette around the photographed object, becomes visible as a result of developing the film.

I don't feel anything has been debunked on the topic. On the contrary it generates more interest. Coins and Keys are often used for the "Inanimate objects" showed to generate fields. How much moisture are in Brass keys? What if Psychometry? has something to do with reading these fields? Personal objects like coins and keys are often handled by people. Could they be transferring information to the object or "Location" which those who are more sensitive than others may be able to read or even see past events?

Can we influence matter with our minds or rather, can consciousness create reality?

Basically we are exploring the transference and retrieval of information in the form of a "Haunting" Science is telling us that our observation influences the observed. The double slit experiment comes to mind. This gets us into Quantum theory.

“Consciousness creates reality.” This statement has changed the scientific and medical landscape, and alternative media outlets around the world. Countless scientists study this idea and how it might be correlated with the nature of our reality.

Lets also look at how else reality could be influenced. I've also wondered why so many ancient sites around the world show amazing acoustical properties. The Kings chamber in the Great Pyramid, The Hypogeum of Malta and many Ancient Peruvian locations seem to resonate. The blue-stones of Stonehenge seem to give off possible healing affects etc etc etc.

What does Science tell us about sound?

Transferring quantum information using sound

A team of researchers from TU Wien and Harvard University has found a new way to transfer the necessary quantum information. They propose using tiny mechanical vibrations. The atoms are coupled with each other by 'phonons' -- the smallest quantum mechanical units of vibrations or sound waves...

"We are testing tiny diamonds with built-in silicon atoms -- these quantum systems are particularly promising," says Professor Peter Rabl from TU Wien. "Normally, diamonds are made exclusively of carbon, but adding silicon atoms in certain places creates defects in the crystal lattice where quantum information can be stored."

edit on 23-9-2018 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I've mentioned a few times over the years that possibly by either, on purpose or by happenstance that the Ancients may have left information for us in our modern world through our growing understanding of Reality that we may now retrieve encoded information stored at Ancient sites much like the "Residual" haunting play back?

Ancient sites...

The vast majority of Ancient sites are either constructed from or created out of Megalithic stones which are granite, limestone or some other type all containing Quarts or similar substance with crystalline make up. Is it too far out of an Idea that these sites may be, in the structure itself been encoded? The Kings/Queens chambers of the Great Pyramid are pretty much empty. There is no doubt that when they were new, people interacted with their environment. Can we retrieve those events? Play them back?

How were these records encoded? Maybe, through chanting. Sound vibrations could possibly have been stored in the crystalline structure within the stones themselves? Purely speculation but, then again, new discoveries keep pointing back in my opinion to the structure itself. Not what was speculated to once have been stored within them.

Sacred Chant recorded Inside the Great Pyramid

It is still to this day an amazing enigma that the Great Pyramid the single most astonishing structure of the Ancient world and one that the Pharaoh Khufu set out to construct has ZERO engraved Hieroglyphics? Now, why is that? Could it be that other means were used to convey "Information"? Heres another interesting Ancient site that may give us some clues...

Hypogeum Used Super Acoustics To Alter Consciousness

Of course "Elongated Skulls" seem to be another factor, Egypt, Malta and yes, as we all know, in Peru. I find that fascinating. But back to the topic at hand. People claimed to receive information or see colors and images when subjected to resonance similarly produced in the chamber. I wonder if they were not simply "Tuned in" to the correct "frequency?

Hall of the Initiates.

Edgar Cayce
Once spoke while in a trance...
"Then... there began the building of that now called Gizeh... the Hall of the Initiates... This, then, receives all the records from the beginnings of that given by the priest... to that period when there is to be the change in the earth’s position and the return of the Great Initiate to that and other lands for the folding up of those prophecies that are depicted there. All changes that came in the religious thought in the world are shown there, in the variations in which the passage through same is reached, from the base to the top- or to the open tomb and the top. These are signified by both the layer and the color [and] in what direction the turn is made.

This, then is the purpose, for the record and the meaning to be interpreted by those that have come and do come as the teachers of the various periods, in the experience of this present position, of the activity of the spheres of the earth...’

You may have seen the news articles that reported on a recent study Published in the Journal of Applied Physics, which was conducted by researchers and Physicists from Germany and Russia, which provided scientific data based on calculations which showed that the Great Pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy inside of its internal chambers as well as under its base and inside the subterranean chamber. The significance of this discovery cannot be overstated, because we NOW have scientific data which supports that the Great Pyramid of Giza was a technological structure of some kind.

Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration

The Egyptian pyramids are one of the wonders of the world which are of great interest to people far from science as well as researchers from various scientific fields, including history, archaeology, architecture, and even physics and astronomy.

Why is this energy being focused towards these chambers? Was it by design? To what end? What could be encoded with such design? I'm not convinced these sites were created simply for the Glorification of some King or Pharaoh. Also, None of these sites have much in the way of traditional "Records"

If, these structures were encoded on purpose or by happenstance we may play back what is stored there. We presently are playing with storing huge amounts of Data in crystals.

New "5D" storage depends on a femtosecond laser and the still-mysterious behavior of nanogratings in fused quartz.

Femtosecond-laser writing in fused quartz has resulted in high-capacity storage that could last up to 13 billion years, according to researchers in Peter Kazansky's lab at the University of Southampton (UK) Optoelectronics Research Centre (ORC).

Could this have been the case in the past? I feel it's possible. I'll leave you with some of what Manly P Hall has to say. It's kind of interesting to note that Science seems to be revealing in it's own way what many esoteric believers, Spiritualists and paranormal investigators have been saying all along.

Manly P Hall

As Always Stay Tuned

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

It's kind of interesting to note that Science seems to be revealing in it's own way what many esoteric believers, Spiritualists and paranormal investigators have been saying all along.

Manly P Hall

As Always Stay Tuned

Excellent thread and much to think about, Slayer.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”

― Robert Jastrow

edit on 23-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is a very interesting theory, that happens to flow with my beliefs. In all my reading though, I come back to one question that is rather depressing.
For this to be true, our ancient relatives had to have this knowledge. So what happened to it? Was it intentionally hidden, or just lost?

Great thread Slayer! Thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

granite, limestone or some other type all containing Quarts or similar substance with crystalline make up.

I'm not understanding this. Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed mainly of calcium carbonate from skeletons of marine organisms that have died, drifted to the bottom of sea, and turned into layers. At its softest form it is quite literally "chalk." It's soluble, which is why you see many cave systems "carved" out of it, such as the cave systems in Kentucky. If it is subject to intense pressure and/or heat it can metamorphize into marble, i.e. into a metamorphic rock. Granite, on the other hand, is an igneous rock, i.e.: of volcanic origin, with a high quartz content along with feldspar as its main ingredients. The three basic kinds of rocks as defined by geologists are these three: igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. If the recordings can be stored in both granite and limestone, what you are saying is that pretty much any kind of rock qualifies. Not that such nullifies the idea, but what you have is the broadest range of rocks you can possibly get.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes, however
Limestone

Limestone is a sedimentary rock, composed mainly of skeletal fragments of marine organisms such as coral, forams and molluscs. Its major materials are the minerals calcite and aragonite, which are different crystal forms of calcium carbonate (CaCO3).

And..

Limestone may be crystalline, clastic, granular, or massive, depending on the method of formation. Crystals of calcite, quartz, dolomite or barite may line small cavities in the rock. When conditions are right for precipitation, calcite forms mineral coatings that cement the existing rock grains together, or it can fill fractures.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Completely understand your position.

He's talking about things that are not quantifiable by today's typical mindset, and technologies, however some people are actually able to download, sense, and see things from the past via minerals/crystals. ( Kinda like an Earth Crystal Hard Drive).

These talents/abilities are equally available for everyone, however we do not cultivate, nor nurture them properly, and many times diminish people that do have the skill set, hence the stagnant state our world is currently in.

Unless we personally experience these happenings, it's almost impossible for our ego-centric mindset to comprehend this notion. I'm not diminishing anyone's abilities, or intelligence by my last comment, but merely talking from some interesting situations that life has presented me, then opened up a few new channels.

I'm going to add if people want to push beyond the limited scope of the 5 senses that we have, we can tap an unlimited amount of new found channels equally. No one is more, or less, and we all have equal access to these metaphysical tools, however we cling to seeing things through 5 senses, that can easily be deceived.

Example: We know, feel, or a specific person pops into our mind, then the phone rings a split second later, and guess who it is?

Or we walk into a room and feel the energy of a certain person, only to find out later that our senses ( empathic senses ) were spot on.

It's kinda like looking through a pinhole, with the wrong type of glasses on, very limited, and many people refuse to turn around take the glasses off, and see the entire scope of things. Pinholes are comfortable.

Many ancient religions claim that we have everything we need within, however our society as a whole diminishes this idea, so the mice stay in there 2D world ignorant of the multi-layers that surround them.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
each piece of information contains the information of "all" or everything, your experience of that information is what changes

the sound and vibration and other frequency related idea's to achieve higher forms of consciousness or to access deeper layers of understanding are tools for our current perspective to use to use the illusion to escape it or evolve

it's like in Hermetic philosophy or alchemy, with every new layer of understanding the rules change, once you realize the way to escape this illusion the rules for the next illusion change but what's really changing is your experience of yourself or -the mind-
edit on 23-9-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

www.livescience.com...

Now, researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have discovered that the limestone material of the seats provide a filtering effect, suppressing low frequencies of voices, thus minimizing background crowd noise. Further, the rows of limestone seats reflect high-frequencies back towards the audience, enhancing the effect.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Since both materialists and Abrahamic religions wants to ignore how synchronicity is created thru entanglement western society is having a hard time quantifying anything.

Religions who want to sell the mystery but not allow true objective awareness to occur so you believe dogma instead of measurement.

If you assume energetic body states exists and seek them sooner or later you are gonna figure out how to manifest them in your body and maybe even in other bodies. People are giving other people the vibration without even knowing exactly how the manifest it in their bodies.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Great read
Drums and percussion may have been used too as a shamanic ritual tool. Traditionally drumming was a way to awaken a spirit inside someone. Percussion works great for cleansing someone of negative energy or purifying a space. It is extremely powerful.

I've listened to this guy perform (heal a patient) in person and you could really feel the healing energy. Powerful stuff.

Gemstones hold energetic powers/frequencies too. Each material is unique and reflects a certain energetic vibration (resonates the world's energy in a different way.) The idea of building such a place, of such materials and design as to ignite a fiery spiritual outburst, is to awaken or free the soul. We are spiritual beings, belonging to ourselves and reflecting the power of the universe (like gemstones ect.) We do not belong to an external world of purely material value and certainly not to the fake world we've constructed over it. Our society forces you into a materialistic survivalist mindset which taps us into such a tiny space of perception, being and expressing (resonating.) What we call 'magic' is the essence of the spirit; that which is free in form and may transform at will (grow, explore, create.) To create a place of pure spiritual focus would be to create a place where people become gods (awoken as their true spiritual selves, elevated out of the daily human entrapment of narrowed perception.)

BTW, art is the expression of this very truth, the awakening of the spirit. Most 'art' in the popular culture today is entertainment. It is artistic, but not art. Our materialistic desires entrap us and prevent us from obtaining so much more. One can only wonder what it would be like to exist in a time and place where there was a great cultural focus on spiritual awakening.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Yes, however
Limestone

OK. But that doesn't nullify the issue. Nearly any rock works.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I Didn't mean to give you the impression I was saying that wasn't the case. I found it interesting and trying to tie it all together with how we in our present world utilizing "Crystals" in many forms. Seemed to me this is nothing new.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Fascinating thread Slayer! I have been watching all the vids and reading along. Thank you for such a great presentation!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Listening to your vid. You mentioned gemstones and I couldn't resist...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Great thread Slayer very interesting for those of us who have come across this happening in our lives , when i witnessed this Water was flowing nearby to those houses i stayed in , as it is in the great pyramid and plenty limestone /granite , off to watch the vids

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: Realtruth

Religions who want to sell the mystery but not allow true objective awareness to occur so you believe dogma instead of measurement.

If you assume energetic body states exists and seek them sooner or later you are gonna figure out how to manifest them in your body and maybe even in other bodies. People are giving other people the vibration without even knowing exactly how the manifest it in their bodies.

Agreed. Objective awareness is contrary to indoctrination.

And you're insight into sharing vibrations, and awakenings are very relevant in our current timeline. Interesting times indeed.

Stay in the positive mindset, because the negative destructive mindset, has profound chaotic ripple effects throughout our world.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Great topic.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks much for breaking this down. Personally I believe in residual haunting, also due to experiencing them myself. I like the residual take on the Hall of Records. I would assume they were encoded, yes by chanting, over and over again. Imagine getting to be a part of group investigating the chambers and recording those, wow!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join