It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. preparing 'actions' in coming days against Venezuela: Pompeo to Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
just in time for the mid-term elections, how coincidental....

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: BoneSay
I see it. I don't care. I picked my side, and if you know whats good you ought to pick yours as well. Standing on the side and feigning neutrality is not enough.

What is the woman's name?? Did you at least remember that?? She must. Others have had much impact on you if you cannot remember her name. The Venezuelan citizens pleading for our assistance are on the previous page in front of the UN.

Their economy started to free all during g the end of Obama's tenure. They we're not heavily sanctioned then. Piss poor management. Management that is trying to stay on board permanently.

I say if the Venezuelans citizens are asking for our assistance at the UN, we ought to listen to their Invitation.

Well you picked a side and so you won't listen to anything else? How is that justice or fair?

I can't remember the girl name because it was a latino name and i did not read it well and slipped away

But is not the only case, Abby Martin was also shutdown because of the sanctions so her show is over and if she had something to show or talk about like interviews with people on that country that's gone now, but we can still watch every other show as long as it shows what we are supposed to see

I think if there were no sanctions we could have a different story, but the country is being pushed to this situation at the cost of all those people suffering, it is intended so that they raise up and destroy the government then we have another country that can be easily managed and integrated

I don't have a side because was not even born on this continent and i can't get too involved beyond my opinion, and i can't go taking side so i think just have to bail now, but thanks for your replies, appreciated

I'm going to be told off if i continue so thanks for intelligent discussion and i hope in the end everything turns out well for everyone, i so much would like to see those people happy and healthy again, but i don't know, time will tell

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hmm... What did former U.S. President's do to Stop Rogue Regimes in the Past ? ..........)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey I am listening, but I'm not really hearing because I don't have the testimony you claim is there. I presented the testimony from my perspective, that are backing the claims I am writing.

Iran is sanctioned to all hell, and yet I get plenty of locally sourced content from them, both from the private citizens and the government. As long as I am not capitalizing on it, I can discuss it to my heart's content.

Give me the Venezuelan side man. Show me the testimony is All I am asking. It's not like I demanded your silence and walk away. I literally asked you to participate, and I do not feel I was condescending about it either.

I may hav a side, but with information I am neutral. I want it all documented. So I will do my research and I will find this lady your speaking of.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Hey I am listening, but I'm not really hearing because I don't have the testimony you claim is there. I presented the testimony from my perspective, that are backing the claims I am writing.

Iran is sanctioned to all hell, and yet I get plenty of locally sourced content from them, both from the private citizens and the government. As long as I am not capitalizing on it, I can discuss it to my heart's content.

Give me the Venezuelan side man. Show me the testimony is All I am asking. It's not like I demanded your silence and walk away. I literally asked you to participate, and I do not feel I was condescending about it either.

I may hav a side, but with information I am neutral. I want it all documented. So I will do my research and I will find this lady your speaking of.

I'm sorry, did not explain well. I am not a man, first of all, second, i am living on a different country and have a visa that has requirements such as not participate on political issues of any kind on this continent, not interfere with local policies among other things, i'm basically on a student visa so i can't do much but that, anything else gets me in trouble, so i have to bail out, sorry but thanks for the conversation

I can't do much more now, i know you have a side, and as someone looking from outside i can see that both sides are wrong in several ways but is not up to me to do anything about it so i just wish you all the best

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is the govt. of the Netherlands up to its neck in attempting to start a war between Colombia and Venezuela by promising Colombia to cease their support for the FARC ?

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
January 23, 2019

Trump Recognizes Guaido as Venezuela Leader, Challenging Maduro

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its going to look a lot worse for Trump admin if he actually does this. No one on Trump Supporters are in favor of Trump meddling in Affairs of Venezuela.
Not to mention this could trigger the support of Maduro of both Russia/China.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am sure all you people who support "Globalist Governments" who mask as "America First" are excited about this

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX
Yes I am very excited. I was waiting on Trump to pull this off . I am perfectly content with Maduro getting his just deserts. His citizens beg us for intervention outside the UN. What kind of humanitarians would we be if we turn down citizens s begging for liberation of their family, friends and selves from a communist dictatorship.

Are they recruiting global volunteers yet like they still doing for Rojava?? That portal is still open, so anybody qualified who is up for action in Syria simply contact the ypg through their website.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
see next edited post hah

edit on 23-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: edit

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is not surprising … the Turks and the Yanks are at each others throats in Syria already; so, why not broaden the theater to also now include Venezuela, where Turkey and the United States also have opposing views, and opposing economic and military interests?

However, this does seem to me more than just a Turk - Yank thing

edit on 23-1-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: Spiced it up a little

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join