It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. preparing 'actions' in coming days against Venezuela: Pompeo to Fox News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
UN Rep Nikki Haley, President Trump, and VP Pence all have commented this week and today on the removal of Maduro. It is clear that regime change has been authorized and IMO will likely unfold after the midterm elections in the form of protests and possible armed revolutionaries bringing chaos to the capital.

There were protests outside the UN where Haley was riling them up.

Haley was also in Colombia at the border a few months ago getting a grasp of the refugee situation streaming into Colombia. God Bless her for her doing her job well. I hope she runs for President one day. She would 100% get my vote for anything she runs for, especially President. If she lacks anything, it certainly is not passion.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: worldstarcountry
UN Rep Nikki Haley, President Trump, and VP Pence all have commented this week and today on the removal of Maduro. It is clear that regime change has been authorized and IMO will likely unfold after the midterm elections in the form of protests and possible armed revolutionaries bringing chaos to the capital.

There were protests outside the UN where Haley was riling them up.

Haley was also in Colombia at the border a few months ago getting a grasp of the refugee situation streaming into Colombia. God Bless her for her doing her job well. I hope she runs for President one day. She would 100% get my vote for anything she runs for, especially President. If she lacks anything, it certainly is not passion.

How sad this is

The nuclear explosion looks a bit like a coke bottle, one of the glass ones

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
I don't understand, what nuclear detonation are you referring too? Was there a threat of a tactical nuke issued recently?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I don't understand, what nuclear detonation are you referring too? Was there a threat of a tactical nuke issued recently?

Lmao no, the picture on your profile i'm sorry i was looking at it and the picture of one of those old style Coca Cola glass bottles came to mind ha ha

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

However, the US does not stand for the Venezuelan people, if they did, they should have not attempted a coup so many years ago that caused this situation, they should have talked and fix things

They also should have talked with the guy in Libya but they did chose the murder instead, they also stood for those people, but right now they are being sold as slaves. They weren't suffering as much before, so can you explain how they were "liberated' from a murderer and delivered to even worse people and now no one cares? Do you care about them?

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I was never happy about the way Libya went down . But gadaffi knew he would eventually have to pay the bill for his activities from the eighties.

It seems clear to me there are Venezuelans who would like for the USA or world body to take some kind of action. As is frequently said about Russia and Iran in Syria, what's the problem if we are invited?? And by the citizens themselves off all things.

GD

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No need for military intervention. We just need to support the Venezuelan people. They are realizing now that they were sold a false bill of sales by Chavez and Madura. They need to stand up and take their freedom from the leftest idiots ruining their country. a reply to: Trueman

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I was never happy about the way Libya went down . But gadaffi knew he would eventually have to pay the bill for his activities from the eighties.

It seems clear to me there are Venezuelans who would like for the USA or world body to take some kind of action. As is frequently said about Russia and Iran in Syria, what's the problem if we are invited?? And by the citizens themselves off all things.

The US was never invited to Syria, the rebels are not Syrian people, and that's a fact.

It has become obvious that the US was planning on taking down the Syrian government so as to avoid the oil pipeline from Russia, and other things. There were no rebels trying to take over the country until the US started training them and giving them arms and money, the Syrian people did not want that, you can see before and after and how they live now, you think they wanted to live on the streets begin for food? Sleeping in the garbage, waiting to get killed by crazy terrorists?

If the people wanted to be 'liberated' then how come they run away from the rebels that the US supported, and even know the US admits they are not real rebels but terrorists

Also on Venezuela, if there were no sanctions that are causing an artificial crisis, you think people would complain? The sanctions are meant to destroy the country and force people to act out of hunger and despair, this is not a true failure because of how the country was managed but a forced artificial one, and that's sad and should not be allowed. When news people and politicians talk about the suffering and hunger on Venezuela they never talk about how the reason for those things are the sanctions the US created for that country, why?

I believe the people of the US should stop this. Trump said he was going to stop it and now he is out there talking and bragging about power and how they are going to take him down. I believe he is drowning in power now and has lost focus on what he said he wanted to do. What happen to a new politic of no intervention?

Remove all the sanctions and let the country do business and then if they fail and people are oppressed the US and a lot of other countries would act for sure

But American people should realize there is something wrong with how things are done, it is clearly a fake. And it diminishes the American ideals and image, betrays American people and the idea of being true and good, to be honest
edit on 29-9-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

maybe you are right

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am talking about Venezuela here. If you would like you can join us in our most active e thread on Syria in that regard where we are trying to bring daily updates at the final showdown.The big battle is coming for Idlib, Syria It really is a big deal
Venezuelan citizens are inviting us. I feel we should hear their plea.

The Colombians could be really useful in This situation.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I am talking about Venezuela here. If you would like you can join us in our most active e thread on Syria in that regard where we are trying to bring daily updates at the final showdown.The big battle is coming for Idlib, Syria It really is a big deal

The Colombians could be really useful in This situation.

Oh i'm sorry, i may have read wrong, i will look into that thread soon, can't remember if i ever commented on it. Apologies

But about Venezuela, i still think about this, why are there no answers to this? I don't feel people have a choice but it is not because it "just happened", they were directed to it

Also on Venezuela, if there were no sanctions that are causing an artificial crisis, you think people would complain? The sanctions are meant to destroy the country and force people to act out of hunger and despair, this is not a true failure because of how the country was managed but a forced artificial one, and that's sad and should not be allowed. When news people and politicians talk about the suffering and hunger on Venezuela they never talk about how the reason for those things are the sanctions the US created for that country, why?

It's like you beat your neighbor every day, and if he wants to go sell stuff to buy food you forbid everyone from buying from him until he's bankrupt, then you tell everyone how that b*stard is killing his children because he doesn't give them food or other items. Then you take over the house and kids and the business and send the guy away. How is this even reasonable? Or honorable or legal?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

But the US is causing lots of suffering with the sanctions, they have no choice. If they had, if they could have normal business with other countries, would they be asking for help?

All i'm asking is, destroying the country on purpose so that the people don't have a choice but to ask for help, is how you change things? They will ask for help, for sure, but they know who caused them the harm in the first place

I think this is going to be another one of those countries that once they can get back on their feet they will look for retribution, with the country that caused them to fall in the first place, middle east stuff but in this continent, and why?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
how do we know what's really happening down there anyway?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
how do we know what's really happening down there anyway?

I read somewhere that there was this girl who is Venezuelan and was out there on the streets reporting on what was really happening, she got silenced because what she showed and had to say didn't align with the idea of Venezuelans asking for intervention and all that.

I could not find her videos, sorry. It looks like if you look on the web she's completely gone now

But i bet even if she went house by house someone would say she was paid and that people were threatened to say they don't want external intervention, and the other way around. What matters if the truth is just something someone else defines depending on their needs? Meh

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well at this point with nothing to show it is just hearsay.

The Jesuit has brought us an update about the possible buildup of an armada off the coast of Venezuela around the lesser Antilles.

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I'm sure the list of Venezuelan Generals in attendance in the Puerto Rico meeting would be classified... and you all know how they love gossip, drama and rumors down there So read this and you'll have a pretty good bead of whats about to go down it'll be presented as a humanitarian mission for our neighbors but it really about OIL They are the 5th largest Global producers with China about to act up as well the time line should be interesting.... Maybe not as soon as Oct- Nov but before the next US presidential election to be sure...... Strategy and all

venezuelanalysis.com...

www.marinetraffic.com...:-60.9/centery:12.6/zoom:8

When you filter out all types of vessels to unknown your left with MILITARY CRAFT there are two distinct groups off the coast of Venezuela Chinese? Russian? Now what type of Military Exercises reQuire 40 plus ships??

The New York Times recently reported that Washington had held meetings with “rebel” Venezuelan military commanders to discuss the logistics of organising a coup d’état.

venezuelanalysis.com... preplaned

As part of the announcements, Rossello invited Venezuela’s opposition leaders to a summit this October 20 and 21, to be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which will look to establish a ‘Commission for the Reconstruction of Venezuela’, with Puerto Rico acting as “the headquarters” for “logistical support” to a “transition” government in Venezuela.

“We want to be ready for the day after, so that Venezuela counts on a government and an ordered and adequate transition.
For his part, Ledezma told press in San Juan that “a logistical operation will be launched from this Antillean Island.” He has previously gone on record calling for a foreign-led “intervention” into Venezuela.

THIS IS REAL AND CLASSIFIED!!!!
[/quote

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For anyone interested in seeing EXACT location of Navy ships gathering outside Vanezuelas shores:

A 2ND COALITION ARMADA SPOTTED ADVANCING ON SOUTH AMERICA(!) 40+ VESSELS SURROUNDING VENEZUELA(!)
- www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ClincherPill
Honestly it's likely nonsense. Its probably just a bunch of small time fishing boats having a contest.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Well at this point with nothing to show it is just hearsay.

The Jesuit has brought us an update about the possible buildup of an armada off the coast of Venezuela around the lesser Antilles.

originally posted by: TheJesuit
I'm sure the list of Venezuelan Generals in attendance in the Puerto Rico meeting would be classified... and you all know how they love gossip, drama and rumors down there So read this and you'll have a pretty good bead of whats about to go down it'll be presented as a humanitarian mission for our neighbors but it really about OIL They are the 5th largest Global producers with China about to act up as well the time line should be interesting.... Maybe not as soon as Oct- Nov but before the next US presidential election to be sure...... Strategy and all

venezuelanalysis.com...

www.marinetraffic.com...:-60.9/centery:12.6/zoom:8

When you filter out all types of vessels to unknown your left with MILITARY CRAFT there are two distinct groups off the coast of Venezuela Chinese? Russian? Now what type of Military Exercises reQuire 40 plus ships??

The New York Times recently reported that Washington had held meetings with “rebel” Venezuelan military commanders to discuss the logistics of organising a coup d’état.

venezuelanalysis.com... preplaned

As part of the announcements, Rossello invited Venezuela’s opposition leaders to a summit this October 20 and 21, to be held in San Juan, Puerto Rico, which will look to establish a ‘Commission for the Reconstruction of Venezuela’, with Puerto Rico acting as “the headquarters” for “logistical support” to a “transition” government in Venezuela.

“We want to be ready for the day after, so that Venezuela counts on a government and an ordered and adequate transition.
For his part, Ledezma told press in San Juan that “a logistical operation will be launched from this Antillean Island.” He has previously gone on record calling for a foreign-led “intervention” into Venezuela.

THIS IS REAL AND CLASSIFIED!!!!

It wasn't, i did see an interview with her and she was later cut off of any American news and also she had some crowdfunding pages that were shutdown because of the sanctions, so she was silenced to prevent anything other than approved voiced coming out of there, if not then why cut her off the world?

I will keep looking and once i can get a video of her i will post, but i bet it doesn't matter because it will be said to be "propaganda" anyway

Also it is ridiculous that no one but people approved to speak up has a voice, then there is no real democrazy (or whatever written, i don't have auto correct, so sorry) Why don't they go there and ask random people on the streets? Don't you find it weird, that they know and say "Venezuelans are asking for our help" but who are those? Were are the videos? Why don't go to a market place and ask people around, why don't show it for real, in the thousand or so, as we hear every day.

Honestly i think this is a farce, just like on that other country that now has freedom to enslave people, stop doing this please

"We want to be ready for the day after, so that Venezuela counts on a government and an ordered and adequate transition"

This is something someone wishing for power that can't contain himself anymore would say, they want their flavor of "order" and it happens to be the same flavor the US needs on that region

I can see this clearly but i don't think you do, you want to and have already decided to see other side of it all
edit on 7-10-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I see it. I don't care. I picked my side, and if you know whats good you ought to pick yours as well. Standing on the side and feigning neutrality is not enough.

What is the woman's name?? Did you at least remember that?? She must. Others have had much impact on you if you cannot remember her name. The Venezuelan citizens pleading for our assistance are on the previous page in front of the UN.

Their economy started to free all during g the end of Obama's tenure. They we're not heavily sanctioned then. Piss poor management. Management that is trying to stay on board permanently.

I say if the Venezuelans citizens are asking for our assistance at the UN, we ought to listen to their Invitation.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Another country bites the dust based on their oil industry and the US. The US says "Meet our friends, Rebels R Us".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join