It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LOL don't you know ATS is just a old time CIA Honey Pot
But we know why we are here

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: eisegesis

eisegesis, are Russia and Ukraine Gog and Magog?

Rel, on that item, I've been messing with it -

MAGA - (O)mega?

Mag(a)g?

Symbol for Omega - Ω (As an equestrian, this reminds me of a horseshoe. Four horsemen of the apocalypse?)

Or is it "Q" mirrored?

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers for the update MT!!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Ever heard of Jimmy "Boots" Rothstein?

Interesting Video. Skip to 1:00

He takes about how the blackhats operate.

Trump stuff starts at 20 min

Well worth a listen

edit on 30-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Hey, remember those prisoners President Obama freed from Gitmo in exchange for deserter Bowe Bergdahl?

twitchy.com...

Someone should do a thread on this.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Does Talenti go well with Prosseco?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I sense there's been extra bubbles in the Prosseco tonight! Nice thinking...

re "Symbol for Omega - Ω" - Omega = horseshoe plus 4 letters?

Mega = Magog, Europe, Gog, America?

Not sure about "Q" mirrored... but one could argue that Ω (Omega) is "Q"... detailed?

edit on 30-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Does Talenti go well with Prosseco?

Rel, as you know as a European, there is a wine for every occasion.

Hiccup . . .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

TOL I kiss you for restoring my hope.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I sense there's been extra bubbles in the Prosseco tonight! Nice thinking...

re "Symbol for Omega - Ω" - Omega = horseshoe plus 4 letters?

Mega = Magog, Europe, Gog, America?

Not sure about "Q" mirrored... but one could argue that Ω (Omega) is "Q"... detailed?

I see stuff and make all kinds of connections. It's what the brain does. Doesn't mean I'm right.

Right now, having recently watched videos and read articles on ooparts, I'm thinking "time" is represented by the ouroboros.

We have been here before (déjà vu). Our ancient books reflect badly remembered history from the last cycle.
edit on 10/30/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
here is part one of that interview wit "Boots"

skip the first minute

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Synchronicity CT... A building I worked at in the City had an Ouroboros hidden in a paving brick pattern around a tree right outside the foyer doors. This was laid out as part of the rebuilding above one of the 7/7 London tube bombings! (The tube line ran underneath the pavement) The interesting thing was you could only make it out when it had been raining... hidden in plain sight!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In other Q news that matters.

Troops at boarder per Q post numero uno. DJT making noise about an executive order concerning anchor babies.

The "arguments" from the ignorant are not surprising but reflect why this whole liberation process is such a mess. The first thing folks trot out is the 14 amendment from a document they have not read in the original language. Nearly all people talking about the "issue" are people for whom this is not and will never be an issue, which makes this "opinion" annoying to say the least.

What they fail to see is back when the document was written most boarders in the world were open and now they are not. This means the terms and conditions have changed so the understanding must change.

The 14 Amendment was meant to speak to the issues of doing business, owning land, getting the use of government services. The words "citizen" "alien" "resident" and so on all have different meanings now, which began to become a factor when the world closed the borders and introduced the Passport.

The passport is needed because of the introduction of the Birth Certificate, or enslavement contract. Born into the US? You owe money, a lot of it, and whoever holds that certificate (the FED) is going to get their money. If you go "elsewhere" you still owe.

Back to just walking into the US and demanding work, healthcare, housing, schooling and "citizenship." The EO will allow him to do what he is going to because the US is a closed border, IMF compliant, slave state. Even more interesting the dims will challenge the order, failing to see that leaving it alone affects no one but people OUTSIDE the country wanting to get in.

Lastly. 700,000 people are already waiting to get processed by the courts. 5 years that is going to take if the new judges make themselves ill from work.

....slow clap..... always there and always speaks to the heart. Thanks cranky !

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Synchronicity CT... A building I worked at in the City had an Ouroboros hidden in a paving brick pattern around a tree right outside the foyer doors. This was laid out as part of the rebuilding above one of the 7/7 London tube bombings! (The tube line ran underneath the pavement) The interesting thing was you could only make it out when it had been raining... hidden in plain sight!

Say, that's interesting!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I wonder about the badly remembered histories of previous cycles... why badly remembered?

The only thing I can come up with is that the end of the cycle was so psychologically traumatising that all humanity were babbling wrecks for a handful of generations. That people stopped communicating mostly because they were too entranched in dealing with their own inward recovery from the pain.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I wonder about the badly remembered histories of previous cycles... why badly remembered?

The only thing I can come up with is that the end of the cycle was so psychologically traumatising that all humanity were babbling wrecks for a handful of generations. That people stopped communicating mostly because they were too entranched in dealing with their own inward recovery from the pain.

Naturally, when I need to remember something, my memory blows. I've kept journals for years, but finding stuff is a real challenge.

If you look at symbols and names in books like the Bible you can see how symbols and words mean more than one thing. The whole method of communication is highly complex. So much information can be passed, but to receive the message you have to fully understand the medium.

Eisegesis does and there are others here.

I just fiddle around with etymology and variants on words including translation into alternative languages.

So much to learn, so little time, and I have no idea if I'm right or not. It's fun to "investigate" though. I'm crippled by arthritis, so this is how I pass the time, digging for answers.

The only problem is I only end up with more questions.

Q is fun, but a complete mystery to me.

Jesus, I didn't even answer your question about badly remembered history.

Spelling and pronunciation change over time. Grammar changes, words become obsolete, others take their place. Badly remembered history.

If we could get to the root, the source of stories, we'd know what really happened to us.
edit on 10/30/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

cranky, re "Troops at Border per Q post numero uno"... Has anyone asked National Guard in larger cities if they have been activated.

If we take the view that the Oct 28th 2017 drop refers to late Oct/early Nov 2018 then this is when we should be following Qs prompt and asking them.

I'd start but I'm in UK and know no one in Us National Guard!

hi Rel, yes I asked a NY state guard member if he worked last October 2017 and he did not. He does have drill this coming weekend though.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

a reply to: liveandlearn

Is VOAT picking up any good following after chans set up the board for the ex-redditors?

Yes, seems some have gone to Voat. Don't know how good it is. I only read other sites. Only membership and posts are here.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Just for you CT, here's a googlemaps pic of the location ( not clear enough to see the snake, which is within the red circle):

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join