It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We need a Prosseco meme - with truth bubbling to the surface as the bottles opened!

With so much hidden history in the Vatican, it surprises me that no one has tunnelled (or broken) in.

That would be a Covert Op I'd give the GO on.

Those people are cutthroats. There is a whole sinister underworld that we know nothing about which operates in the shadows.

I'm in. I was raised Roman Catholic. Vatican has always been a mystery to me on what they've been hiding for centuries.
They have their own Swiss secret army, right?
We could get Tom Cruise/Tom Hanks to help us infiltrate.

Sooner or later they will implode. Can't wait to watch the pope's head explode.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah and back when any of us believed that any news source reported real news.

Yeah, when CNN was considered the news bible and to deny was considered blasphemy.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Just to add some information in a more general rather than estoric vein.

To enact the purge of the deeply entrenched Cabal, certain steps have to occur.

1. Replace the Executive Branch with a non-deepstate operative. DONE! President Trump won the election against all odds and it has taken him a while to clean the White House.

2. Ensure the Judicial Branch will abide by the Constitution. DONE! More needs to be done and will be especially if the President gets to pick more members ... and that is very likely ... thus securing the Supreme Court for the foreseeable future.

3. Gain control of Congress and the Senate ... preferably with a super majority so work on dismantling the Deep State agenda can go ahead. IN PROGRESS!

It is now in the hands of We The People! These Mid-term elections are the acid test and will decide how fast the renewal process can proceed.

So ... get out and vote. Every vote counts and every vote is critical. Do not rest on your ass, get out there and help.

This is not just for the US of A. This is for the control of humanity. The Deep State must be put down like the rabid dog it is.

P

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MojaveDesert

We need a Prosseco meme - with truth bubbling to the surface as the bottles opened!

With so much hidden history in the Vatican, it surprises me that no one has tunnelled (or broken) in.

That would be a Covert Op I'd give the GO on.

Those people are cutthroats. There is a whole sinister underworld that we know nothing about which operates in the shadows.

I'm in. I was raised Roman Catholic. Vatican has always been a mystery to me on what they've been hiding for centuries.
They have their own Swiss secret army, right?
We could get Tom Cruise/Tom Hanks to help us infiltrate.

Sooner or later they will implode. Can't wait to watch the pope's head explode.

Speaking of the Vatican...
Human remains found at Vatican property could crack 1983 mysteries
Human remains found at Rome property

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Kanye has said he supports Trump and he is speaking of Blexit that he wants nothing to do with.

Just crappy to throw Candace Owens under the bus like that.

twitter.com...

Why get involved at all?

I don't get this nor do I care at all, but there is a curious question raised by that post: Why does Candace need a logo person from him?

She's bright, well spoken, and frankly she could have found a great logo here on ATS for probably nothing. Who says, "lemme ring KW up, because he's the only one that can help me?"

What, none of the blexit folks know how to do this at all? The logo is a garbage cheap rip off of Michael Jordan logo and several others which says nothing of Owen's point at all.

That makes no sense at all.

Ok...am I having one of those Mandela thingies? I have distinct solid memories of it being Brexit, with an R, not Blexit. I'm only about half kidding here too...

#Blexit is a movement started in part by Candace Owen's. Its about the BLack community EXITing the Democratic party.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

And, since Kanye is moaning about being lied to by the blexiters...

How gullible is he anyway?

edit on 10/31/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
"q" one day left...

the spin after, the deflections and excuses are going to be amusing

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Yeah and back when any of us believed that any news source reported real news.

Hell no, we started calling out fake news before it was cool.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Was that before the criterion was party?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Was that before the criterion was party?

The fake news or the calling out?

Either way, Sorcha Faal was always, "Russia, Russia, Russia!", so both sides were cool with that.
edit on 31-10-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Kremlin sources say...

I think that was practice. Actually. Let's see how much bullcrap the Amerikanskis will eat.

A lot. It seems.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I wonder about the badly remembered histories of previous cycles... why badly remembered?

The only thing I can come up with is that the end of the cycle was so psychologically traumatising that all humanity were babbling wrecks for a handful of generations. That people stopped communicating mostly because they were too entranched in dealing with their own inward recovery from the pain.

Naturally, when I need to remember something, my memory blows. I've kept journals for years, but finding stuff is a real challenge.

If you look at symbols and names in books like the Bible you can see how symbols and words mean more than one thing. The whole method of communication is highly complex. So much information can be passed, but to receive the message you have to fully understand the medium.

Eisegesis does and there are others here.

I just fiddle around with etymology and variants on words including translation into alternative languages.

So much to learn, so little time, and I have no idea if I'm right or not. It's fun to "investigate" though. I'm crippled by arthritis, so this is how I pass the time, digging for answers.

The only problem is I only end up with more questions.

Q is fun, but a complete mystery to me.

Jesus, I didn't even answer your question about badly remembered history.

Spelling and pronunciation change over time. Grammar changes, words become obsolete, others take their place. Badly remembered history.

If we could get to the root, the source of stories, we'd know what really happened to us.

CT sorry to hear about your arthritis, I know that pain all to well unfortunately....I have rheumatoid arthritis for the past 6 years and only turned 44 in October not great at all. 😓

theTaff 🍺🍺

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They will eat it all up, even the autistic, as long as it is served between "7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST ", even if it is a year later. Might even ask for seconds.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

re human remains at Vatican property

Detectives will be looking in particular at whether they are a DNA match for Emanuela Orlandi or Mirella Gregori, both of whom were aged 15 when they went missing separately in Rome within the space of 40 days in 1983. Orlandi was the daughter of a member of the Vatican’s police
Remains found in Vatican property spark hopes of solving 35-year mystery

ATS thread by R_Clark from 2012:
Emanuela Orlandi 'was kidnapped for sex parties for Vatican police'

ATS thread by azureskys from 2012:
Italian Police Open a Mobster's Vatican-Owned Tomb in Search of a Missing Girl

ATS thread by tinner07 from 2017:
The mysterious disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi
edit on 31-10-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: MojaveDesert

re human remains at Vatican property

Detectives will be looking in particular at whether they are a DNA match for Emanuela Orlandi or Mirella Gregori, both of whom were aged 15 when they went missing separately in Rome within the space of 40 days in 1983. Orlandi was the daughter of a member of the Vatican’s police
Remains found in Vatican property spark hopes of solving 35-year mystery

ATS thread by R_Clark from 2012:
Emanuela Orlandi 'was kidnapped for sex parties for Vatican police'

ATS thread by azureskys from 2012:
Italian Police Open a Mobster's Vatican-Owned Tomb in Search of a Missing Girl

ATS thread by tinner07 from 2017:
The mysterious disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi

Thanks for the ATS links. New to me but old to ATS. I'll go read now.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Coud there be a connection between Whitey Bulger's death and the Vatican human remains story? I am thinking of that 2012 ATS thread linked in my previous post titled "Italian Police Open a Mobster's Vatican-Owned Tomb in Search of a Missing Girl".

Attorney: Priest In Rare Whitey Bulger Photo A ‘Serial Pedophile’

Priest sitting next to Whitey Bulger in photo was defrocked for sexually abusing boys

Whitey Bulger, ‘Black Mass,’ and Catholicism

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Huh, here is an article about Bulger by Raymond L. Flynn who is a former mayor of Boston and former ambassador to the Vatican:

Flynn: Bulger film opens up old wounds for South Boston

Raymond Leo Flynn (born July 22, 1939), known as Ray Flynn, is an American politician who served as 52nd Mayor of Boston, Massachusetts from 1984 until 1993. He was later appointed United States Ambassador to the Holy See (1993–1997) by President Bill Clinton.

Religious advocacy In 1999, Flynn became president of Catholic Alliance, a nonpartisan Catholic advocacy group. In this role, while remaining a Democrat, he and the Catholic Alliance endorsed George W. Bush in the 2000 presidential election. Flynn also became president of another Catholic political advocacy organization, Your Catholic Voice. He later started Catholic Citizenship, serving as its national chairman from 2004 until 2008.[citation needed] Since 2004, Flynn has also served on the advisory board of Catholics for the Common Good, a lay apostolate for evangelization of culture.
Raymond Flynn (Wikipedia)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
re Vatican human remains connected to Whitey Bulger's death?

Whoa, what a rabbit hole:

Over the decades, other theories emerged, linking the kidnapping to Italy’s secret services or to organized crime. One theory suggested that Ms. Orlandi had been abducted at the behest of an American archbishop, Paul C. Marcinkus, a former president of the Vatican bank who was linked to a major scandal and died in 2006.
Document Revives Mystery of Vatican Teenager Who Vanished in ’83

On Sunday, 3 July, Pope John Paul II, during the Angelus, appealed to those responsible for Emanuela Orlandi's disappearance, making the hypothesis of kidnapping official for the first time. Two days later, the Orlandi family received the first of a number of anonymous phone calls.[citation needed] Emanuela was supposedly the prisoner of a terrorist group demanding the release of Mehmet Ali Ağca, the Turkish man who shot the Pope in Saint Peter's Square on 13 May 1981.[citation needed] No other information was given. In the following days, other calls were received, including one from a man identified as "The American", due to his apparent accent, who played a recording of Emanuela's voice over the phone.[citation needed] A few hours later, in another phone call to the Vatican, the same man suggested an exchange, of Orlandi for Alì Ağca.[citation needed] The anonymous interlocutor mentioned the "Mario" and "Pierluigi" of the earlier telephone calls, defining them as "members of the organization".[citation needed] On 6 July, a man with a young voice and an American accent informed ANSA news agency of the demand for an Orlandi-Ağca exchange, asking for the Pope's participation within 20 days and indicating that a basket in the public square near the Parliament would contain proof that Orlandi was indeed in his hands.[citation needed] These were to have been photocopies of her Music School I.D., a receipt, and a note handwritten by the kidnapped girl. However, the Magistrate who was overseeing Orlandi's case did not believe that there was a credible connection between the Orlandi abduction and the Pope's assailant. On 8 July, a man with an alleged Middle Eastern accent phoned one of Orlandi's classmates saying Orlandi was in his hands and that they had 20 days to make the exchange with Alì Ağca.[citation needed] The man also asked for a direct telephone line with then-Vatican Secretary of State Agostino Casaroli.[citation needed] The line was installed on 18 July.[citation needed] A total of 16 telephone calls were made by "The American" from different public telephone booths.
Disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi (Wikipedia)

ETA:

A woman has told police the girl was kidnapped by a criminal gang on the orders of Archbishop Paul Marcinkus, the disgraced former head of the Vatican's bank who was linked to the death of the Italian banker Roberto Calvi.

new details supplied by Sabrina Minardi, former girlfriend to the gang's boss, Enrico De Pedis, now ties in the Holy See official. Minardi has claimed De Pedis snatched the girl on the orders of Marcinkus "to send a message to someone above them" as part of a "power game"

American-born Marcinkus died in 2006 aged 84, taking to the grave the truth about his suspected links to the collapse of Italy's Banco Ambrosiano in 1982 and his association with Michele Sindona, a convicted fraudster linked to the mafia who died in prison in Italy in 1986 after drinking coffee laced with cyanide. As head of the Vatican bank, Marcinkus oversaw the Holy See's stake in Banco Ambrosiano and knew the bank's chairman, Roberto Calvi, who was found hanged from Blackfriars bridge in 1982. Marcinkus was protected by Vatican diplomatic immunity from questioning about his role in the bank's collapse although the Vatican paid out $250m to creditors. Minardi has told investigators that De Pedis carried out Marcinkus's order to kidnap Orlandi in return for the archbishop's help in investing cash overseas from the proceeds of other kidnappings undertaken by the Rome gang. That cash was delivered to the archbishop's apartment in Louis Vuitton bags, Minardi said, adding that she knew the apartment because she would take girls there on Marcinkus's orders.
Girl missing since 1983 was kidnapped on Vatican archbishop's orders, police told

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

I fail to understand why some are trying to tie arrests to October when there are 2 or 3 posts specifically dating arrests to 3rd, 4th and 6th of November.

Just trying to move goalposts as the shot is taken?

Just the usual gang of concern trolls, concern trolling. Just ignore it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I see now. You were not talking about Freemasonry. You were talking about the O.T.O.

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join