It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Enderdog

I have no doubt that this is a trial baloon to see if the tactic of just an accusation can bring down an otherwise unblemished candate for any office. I also think that it is going to burn some candidates who try this tactic in the future.

How do you remove the opposition?

How do you legally skirt campaign finance laws?

What does it mean to go to war?

How much are you (they) willing to sacrifice?

I can see a future where willing participants who were past acquaintances of a candidate, Judge, LEO, etc. are paid to "tell their story". The agreed payoff is a promise to fund the effort through Gofundme or a circuit on complicit news networks to where the accuser is paid to give an excluclusive.

If this effort is successfu against Kavanaugh, yes, you will see it employed on both sides to take down opposition candidates. If it is unsuccessful, you will see it used as a defense when actual criminality is being investigated. (See Harvey Weinstein and Asia Argento).

In responding to your post, I'll end there, since this post is off-topic. I don't know how this is answered in a Q context, but I think, without the application of common sense and common decency respecting each other as human beings, we are headed for some dark days ahead.

You have to admit the elegance of the model. Sliding fully laundered money to useful tools, through a gofundme accounts, simultaneously pays expenses, while making it appear that there is some small basis of grassroots support out here. I'd like to see side-by-side numbers and metadata for half a million bucks raised in a day for Comey, for instance...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Wow! actually very easy setup on dropbox. I already have folders added and I am uploading files! Check it out if you have a minute and let me know if you are able to access the sub-folders and files.

link may not be forthcoming until I figure out the privacy issues

edit on 9/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: oops

edit on 9/23/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: dolt!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
President Trump points out today that Jeff Sessions HIRED Rod Rosenstein.

www.foxnews.com...

Jeff Sessions will now "feel bad and responsible", and Un-Recuse himself. Sessions will then fire Rod Rosenstein.

Genius!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to: CoramDeo

quote removed for redundancy , I replied before I saw enderdogs post while I was catching up.

CoramDeo,

Excellent, insightful post.

Thank you for offering that perspective.

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 23-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Removed redundant quote

edit on 23-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Fixed edit error..

edit on 23-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: I'm no codemonkey ... sigh

edit on 23-9-2018 by Mike Stivic because: Wow

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
Wow! actually very easy setup on dropbox. I already have folders added and I am uploading files! Check it out if you have a minute and let me know if you are able to access the sub-folders and files.

[Link Removed]/...Sorry

PM'd you. Look now, please.

edit on 23-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just had a thought about the new drop. What do you all think the chances are that the declass of the fisa is waiting on the grand jury to finish up?

Are those typically long things? Does that thought seem a possibility to anyone else?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
New Q.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
TRUST GRASSLEY.
Q

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2272 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

1) GUCCIFER/FLORIDA method:
a) Using "q" gives RdUTs. WTHR
Interpretation= (Best I can do) "Rod U Total sh*t. WEATHER"

b) Using "Q" gives ihuF TeEGTNTClTrlIREHNP RUASLT2I'W
ihu = I Hear You
NP = Nancy Pelosi
RU = Resistor Unit, OR Are You
ASLT = Assault
21'W = 21 degrees West or 21 West Street

c) Using "Q" on CAPS only gives RLOR EEELO RNS EY NLRNB] IBRL
I think this needs the vignere/german multi-step decode!

2) Timestamp/Delta 2 Acronym
KJP = "Knee Jerk President", OR Knee Jerk Politician
BIF = Babylon Is Fallen
ANK = Attempted, Not Known (could refer to assassination attempt or Wiretap)
AEJH = ?

3) COVFEFE method
a) Using CAPS only and "DECLAS FISA" (matches gridsize) gives HWIQAGENWTM
HWI = High Water Interval, OR HotWire Ignition
AGE = American Gold Eagle (gold bullion coin
NWTM = North West Territorial Mint (Auburn, WA)

b) Using [speed] gives EQESDOQPDEP
EQ = Evil Queen
ES = Eric Schmidt
DOQ = Documentation Quality
PDEP = Principal Deputy
A search of the above gave me this Daily Mail article.

•Leaked emails reveal Hillary Clinton's campaign had Google founder Eric Schmidt leading a team to develop what would become the campaign web site
•Internal memo reveals Google founder led team to develop 'back-end' of the web site, emails obtained from hack of Clinton campaign chair John Podesta show
•Effort also included plan to 'raising lots of money' and creating 'excellent' content
•Schmidt also headed effort to store credit card information, accept donations, and get email addresses
•'Working relationships' with Google, Facebook, and Apple touted following 'discreet conversations'
•Plan to exceed $115 million in incremental online donations due to tech 'evolutions'
•'Work being done by Eric Schmidt’s group'

c) Using "NYT ARTICLE" (matches gridsize) gives RQCHTWHXHUJ
Interpretation = "Requested Chat (with) Whitehouse XHUJ"
No idea what the XHUJ stands for

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tell me that won't make some heads explode ... This is like a spaghetti Western to me lol

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I use Dropbox for my archives - yes it is easy to use.

When you drop the link i'll take a sneaky peek.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Re the picture in Q Post #2245 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

I've been watching "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" this evening and was surprised to see a similar shot of 2 "crown" fountains.

The resistance had just blown a dam, cutting power to the capital.

After the fountain, the camera cuts to President Snow, who watches the city go dark and mutters to himself "Moves and Countermoves, Moves and Countermoves"

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That video was a treat ! Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Amusing "q" talked about Rosenstein having a "bad week" multiple times, has posted "Bye Rosenstein" a couple times, and now... claims Trump won't fire him

classic "q"... Desperation and Deflection

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well, you asked, lol.

One change this time. I changed the keylength for the Vigenere Slover to 17. Gut feeling.

Using the Substitution Solver we get...

'RLOR EEELO RNS EY NLRNB] IBRL'>>to>>'EIGE NNNIG ERA NK RIERT] STEI'

Feed the result into the Vegenere Solver with keylength=17 gives us...

'EIGE NNNIG ERA NK RIERT] STEI'>>to>>'ASSE NSTEN DEN DE NDEND] ETEN'

Group letters and remove the closed bracket...

'ASSE NSTEN DEN DE NDEND] ETEN'>>to>>'ASSENSTEN DEN DENDEND ETEN'

'ASSENSTEN DEN DENDEND ETEN'>>to Result>>ASSIST THE ETERNAL

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers CoramDeo... Interesting result!

I think that takes up to 5d Chess now.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Good Evening All

Q drops seemed Very optimistic and still trusting the "Plan".....but damm this second woman coming out of the woodwork claiming BK "exposed" himself to her is bad news. IDK guys, maybe I had a youth full of debauchery, but for the times I think it was pretty normal...lol...we grew out of it ! Are these women really this traumatized ? Streaking, mooning, skinny dipping was a regular occurrence , not by me of course ( seriously ), my sister was the nudist ! lmao

On a serious note, why are people willing to give so much credibility to this nonsense ? God, I hope more woman WAKE UP !! POTUS should back off at this point, don't give them any reason to further their warped narrative of Reality. Trump meeting with UN and several World leader's this week, THAT'S what we need to be paying attention to, WHO are our Allies ? Oh Boy, this going to be quite a week !

Nice music choice today eisegesis

ToL, if I may ask, for VERY important Q research of course.
Can we see a pic of the puppies ?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername
I just had a thought about the new drop. What do you all think the chances are that the declass of the fisa is waiting on the grand jury to finish up?

Are those typically long things? Does that thought seem a possibility to anyone else?

Trump leaving it to Horowitz certainly goes well with that theory.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

The confirmation of Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court is the key to getting this done in a timely manner, which explains why the deranged Left is going to such outrageous extremes to fabricate false allegations against Kavanaugh and stage coordinated, well-funded protests to try to block the U.S. Senate from confirming him. Once Kavanaugh is on the court, it will add the necessary support for constitutional “emergency powers” that concentrate power in the executive branch of government (currently headed by President Trump) during times of war and national emergencies.

lots more at the link WOW!

naturalnews.com... aitors-like-comey-clinton-and-obama.html#

edit on 23-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join