It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

The confirmation of Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court is the key to getting this done in a timely manner, which explains why the deranged Left is going to such outrageous extremes to fabricate false allegations against Kavanaugh and stage coordinated, well-funded protests to try to block the U.S. Senate from confirming him. Once Kavanaugh is on the court, it will add the necessary support for constitutional “emergency powers” that concentrate power in the executive branch of government (currently headed by President Trump) during times of war and national emergencies.

lots more at the link WOW!

naturalnews.com... aitors-like-comey-clinton-and-obama.html#

accompanying vid,

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Re Q post #2272 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

This takes the first letter in each line to build a string to decode.

Firstly though, an insight to formatting! When Anons post Q drops to the map sites, they often keep them to a standard width. The problem with this is that any long lines from Q get rolled over 2 lines, which hides what the True first letters are.

By copying the post into my spreadsheet (which has a MUCH wider breadth), the post shows like this (almost: ATS limits width too!):

DECLAS of FISA = [RR] self-incrimination.
[RR] in charge of DECLAS.
Due to massive CONFLICT OF INTEREST IG HOROWITZ was TASKED to final review [speed].
[PREVENT LEFT 'ENDANGER' SOURCES & METHODS + MUELLER INTERFERENCE NARRATIVE]
IT WILL ALL COME OUT.
POTUS will not be BAITED TO FIRE when the release itself will FORCE RESIGNATION/TERMINATION [RR].
UK/AUS (+ OTHERS) MUST LEARN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF 'ALLY'.
[RR] PREVENTED [FORCE] FROM SIGNING NEW FISA's.
ALL SIGNERS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER GJ INVESTIGATION.
MCCABE MEMOS [NYT [RR] ARTICLE][PROVE] THE RATS ARE PANICKING.
2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
PREPARE FOR 'SKY IS FALLING' WEEK.
Q

This gives us a FIRST LETTERS STRING of:
DRDPIPURAM2P

DRD = Date Rape Drug, OR Drug Related Death
PIP = Picture in Picture (TVs), or Personal Injury Protection,
URA = Undergraduate Resident Advisor, OR Undergraduate Research Apprentices, OR unprotected receptive an*l intercourse
M2P = MPEG-2 Program Stream Format File (a video format)

Interpretation? = Q has an MPEG video of an Undergraduate advisor or research assistant raping someone after drugging them. There may be a picture frame in the video that hints who the person is.

I'm assuming, because of when M2P format was created, that this is not to do with Kavanaugh (which would have been before this?).
edit on 23-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon

Dead link already?

Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

no it just doesn't copy and paste right

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I'm getting "The page you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available."

This was on "Naturalnews.com"?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

yes

This article links to it,

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com...
edit on 23-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm getting "The page you are looking for cannot be found or is no longer available."

This was on "Naturalnews.com"?

That's what I meant to say. Not a dead link, just not the content you had.

Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Try this one

Natural News

It's also on the home page

NN Home

Don't know if it holds water but it's a pretty good breakdown of the process - Good find Aallanon
edit on 9/23/2018 by Sostratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

This video relates to Aallanon's linked article;

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Dead link already?

Hmmmm.

Ya wow gone already

Ya just for a LARP LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

I think this Grand Jury will be active for a long time, and probably swap members in/out to prevent fatigue. Maybe a couple of years, unless 2 or more additional grand juries are added. Lots of high-level deep state people to try.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks Sostratus!

I wanted to ensure it's in the archive.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Just like "q" has that Hillary Video and Obama's images...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the second link! ...And to Sostratus for the valid version of first link!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was surprise this hasn't been reported here.

Yet another woman has come out with claims against Kavanaugh. This is hard to swallow after 35/36 years. However the corroboration continues to be lacking. Another allegation, another reason to post pone the hearing. But still they have a back up to Ford in case she backs out. How long will Dems play this game?

From the CTH

The New Yorker runs an article about an accusation made by a woman named Deborah Ramirez (53, pictured right) about a freshman party at Yale, where she claims she was in a drunken stupor and Judge Brett Kavanaugh, then 18, pulled out his penis during a drinking game. Etc. Etc. Etc….

Really, no need to go further.

The accuser did give the New Yorker six names to support her claim. Six witnesses Deborah Ramirez stated could substantiate her accusation. And when the New Yorker interviewed them, ALL SIX said it never happene

[…] “In a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirez’s account of events: “We were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place. Some of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale.”

“We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heard about it—and we did not. The behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett. In addition, some of us knew Debbie long after Yale, and she never described this incident until Brett’s Supreme Court nomination was pending. Editors from the New Yorker contacted some of us because we are the people who would know the truth, and we told them that we never saw or heard about this.””

There is also an article at the daily caller
edit on 23-9-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would like to not wast this double post but can think of nothing else to add at the moment.

Decided to add this ATS thread where a libral comments on why Dems are so concerned about Kavenaugh. Essentially the person, a Dem, is saying since Dem policies are not voter approved they have to go to the courts and need activist courts to get polices approved.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thank-you for those articles. It's good to see that deeper-thinking conservatives are starting to understand what Q has been teaching us for months.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, your post on the duration of the Grand Jury ties in to something else I was considering.

Q has told us several times "NO DEALS".

What if this means "No Plea Deals".

In other words "You can't change your sentence as Justice has to be seen to prevail - however you can be put further down the list which will give you a few more months with your family".

I asked myself the question because of the posts about Loretta Lynch talking. Surely she would be near the top of the list of those that could face capital punishment for treason? So what would she have to gain from talking? TIME seems to be the only logical answer.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Remember that the death penalty is on the table in all of these cases.

With this in mind, people will flip just to appear helpful and hope to avoid the firing squad.

Hell of a motivator!

P

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join